|Item Weight||12.25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.35 x 10.67 x 6.65 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||04|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||34|
Other Sellers on Amazon
ANDERSEN HITCHES | RV Accessories | 2-Pack Camper Leveler System Must Have RV |LIFETIMEWARRANTY Camping Travel Easy Storage Jack stabilizer Block | Levelers Blocks for Campers and Fifth Wheels | 3604
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
|Maximum Lifting Height||4 Inches|
|Item Weight||12.25 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Level your camper, RV, or Trailer on the FIRST TRY
- Precise leveling at any increment between 1/2 inch and 4 inch (lifts up to 4 inch)
- Works great on trailers up to 30,000 lbs and with tires up to 32 inch diameter
- You need one leveler per axle - on ONE side of the trailer (you don't need them for both sides)
CAMPER LEVELER BY ANDERSEN HITCHES - THE ORIGINAL DRIVE-ON LEVELER
Does STRUGGLING to level your RV, camper, motorhome, or trailer TAKE THE FUN out of your first day at the campsite?
End up in arguments? Uh-oh..... (you know who you are).....
Lots of folks lug wooden leveling blocks with them everywhere they go, but they're a pain to pull out, to drive off, on, off on, off on to get the leveling just right... and they can get mildewy, rotten, or crack.
What about plastic building blocks?
Well... they may or may not hold up a little longer, but you certainly can't fine-tune your leveling on the fly!
Treat yourself to the ORIGINAL leveling system, the Andersen Camper Leveler Kit, that fine-tunes your leveling in 1" to 4" increments ON THE FLY.
Simply drive up until you are level and then chock - it really is that simple! No more guesswork! No more hassle!
GET LEVEL IN LESS THAN A MINUTE IN 3 EASY STEPS!
Push the skinny end of the camper leveler right into the tire as far as you can push it. Make sure it is really tight. Be sure to do this with all camper levelers you are using!
Using a bubble level (or whatever means you have) to determine when you are level, have one person driving and the other watching the level.
Tip: It's helpful to put your truck in low 4-wheel drive and take it slow!
The driver slowly drives onto the levelers, and the person who is watching the level hollers when the trailer is level.
Some people use walkie-talkies to communicate when the trailer is level. It's also possible to do this yourself if you have a level on your trailer big enough to see in your rearview mirror.
If you can, you should go just a TINY bit past when you are level so that when your truck settles you'll be just right! Stop, chock... and you're done!
Easy Leveling Up to 4"
Makes the PERFECT gift for the occasional, newbie, or avid RV'er in your life!
- Horse Trailers
Andersen Camper Leveler Kit
2-Pack Camper Leveler Kit Includes 2 Levelers and 2 Chocks
How do you use the Andersen Camper Leveler? It's easy! Simply drive on until level, chock... and done!
- Level your camper, RV, or trailer in 5 minutes or less with the best leveling kit on the market
- Experience easy and precise leveling at any increment between 1/2" and 4" (lifts up to 4") right from the driver's seat.
- The Andersen Leveler works perfectly on ANY RV, motorhome, or trailer up to 30,000 lbs and with tires up to 32" diameter.
- You only need one leveler per axle on ONE side of your RV, motorhome, or trailer. You only put them on the low side of the trailer when leveling side to side.
Do What You Love!
Get level in less than a minute so you can get right to doing what you love!
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- What is the minimum distance between wheels that is needed for the levelers to fit? An approximate distance for most standard tires is around 2" to 3".
- What happens if I order the levelers and they don't fit? Are there any other solutions besides sending them back? You can trim the levelers. You will receive an emailed guide. You can trim up to 4" off with no adverse effect.
- Everything on your listing seems to say theses are for trailers or campers. Will they work with my RV? It's a Class C with a GVWR of 11,000. Yes, Camper Levelers will work with RVs, but what's your tire size? The radius of our Camper Leveler is around 15"-16", which translates into a perfect curve for tires up to about 31"- 32". Once the tire size goes past that, there will be some space under the middle of the tire that creates downward pressure on each end of the Camper Levelers (see photo on right). If your tires are spaced at least 2-3" apart and are no bigger than 32" diameter, they should work great for you!
The Andersen Camper Levelers are made in Idaho by a family-owned manufacturing company.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2017
I returned this order and immediately ordered the 2 pack again. The second order arrived today and it was the same thing only WORSE.....multiple cracks on both levelers. So these will get returned. Great idea but the mold engineering has problems and I wouldn't waste my time with these until they fix the mold.
Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
Ordered as a 2 pack of levelers and chocks. Got 2 levelers only. NO CHOCKS! Can't comment on value or ease of use as these for useless as shipped. Ad and box that arrived explicitly states 2 pack containing 2 levelers and 2 chocks.
Will update review after response from seller, receipt of complete product and actual ability to use them!!
They are so easy to use we bought my father-in-law a set to replace his 10yr old wood risers.
Uy them you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed in Canada on July 9, 2018