ANDROID TV BOX -FULLY LOADED -FULLY UNLOCKED -WATCH ANYTHING
|Price:||$99.99 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WATCH UNLIMITED MOVIES FOR LIFE IN DVD / HD / AND 3D!!! (Watch ANY Movie Your Heart Desires)......WATCH COMPLETE TV SERIES!!! (All TV Shows Are Available instantly).......WATCH PPV!!! (That's RIGHT!!! Absolutely NO contracts and NO monthly payments)........WATCH LIVE TV!!!(Watch USA Live TV channels!).....WATCH SPORTS!!! (ALL SPORTS IN HD!)
- AUTO-UPDATING SOFTWARE SO YOU NEVER GET LEFT BEHIND! COMPLETELY USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE FOR NAVIGATION. NOW FEATURING REMOTE SUPPORT - WE CAN DIAL IN TO YOUR BOX TO HELP WITH ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS. DON'T WORRY ABOUT MESSING ANYTHING UP: FULL RESET OPTION AVAILABLE REMOTELY, NO NEED TO SEND IT BACK!
- CUSTOM ENHANCED VERSION OF MEDIA CENTER INSTALLED WITH MANY IMPROVED FEATURES. ENABLED AMLOGIC HARDWARE ACCELERATION ALLOWS ANY 720P, 1080P VIDEOS TO RUN SMOOTHLY. NO AUDIO/VIDEO SYNC ISSUES, SUPPORTING DOLBY DTS.
- NOW INTRODUCING A SPECIAL SPORTS SECTION. WATCH ANY SPORT IN HD + ALL PPV LIVE IN HD! NO RESTRICTIONS!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item ANDROID TV BOX -FULLY LOADED -FULLY UNLOCKED -WATCH ANYTHING
Amazon Fire TV | Streaming Media Player B00U3FPN4U
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DEALS4BUY||Amazon.com||Skystream Technologies||Rveal|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 9.8 x 2.5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||2 x 5 x 5 in||4.5 x 4.5 x 0.7 in|
|Internet Applications||YouTube, Browser, Netflix, Skype, Explore 3D||youtube, hbo_go, espn, amazon_instant_video, cbs, hulu, pandora, sling_tv, netflix, fox||Amazon Instant Video, Browser, Hulu Plus, Netflix, Pandora||YouTube, Browser, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Pandora|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||1||1||1||1|
|Total Usb Ports||—||1||4||2|
Fully Loaded and Customized by XBMCMart
TV SHOWS: Watch all your favorite shows!
PREMIUM CHANNELS: Watch all your favorite channels!
MOVIES: Watch 1000's of movies!
SPORTS: Watch all sports live in HD!
FIGHTS: Watch fighting events in full HD with no buffering.
CHILDRENS: Unlimited entertainment for all children.
GAMES: Download 1000"s of arcade and android video games.
****High Speed Internet (atleast 10mbps) required
* Amlogic A9 Dual Core Neon HD CPU
* Mali400 Dual Core High Performance 3D GPU
* 1GB RAM (DDR3)
* 8GB Total Internal Storage
* USB Storage Extendable (Flash Drives/HDD)
* SD Storage Extendable (Up to 32GB!)
* 802.11b/g/n internal Wifi
* HDMI v1.4 video output
* 10/100 Ethernet Port
* Composite Audio/Video Out
* 4x USB 2.0 Ports
* Android 4.2.x Jelly Bean installed
* Supports Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse
* Google Play Store installed
1 * XBMCMart MX TV Box
1 * Power Adapter
1 * IR remote control
1 * Setup Instructions
Top Customer Reviews
After this is all done you will begin to explore and see the truly staggering amount of stuff that is there and how to operate. Kodi uses a set of hierarchical branches, a tree structure. Typically if you start down one branch, you have to go BACK to select another, even turning the device off means you are still down into the tree. When in doubt, back up. The short answer is EVERYTHING is available, even first run movies not yet available on DVD's to independently produced shows from HBO, Showtime, Stars, etc.
At the highest level you select Kodi, internet browser, YouTube, etc. Under Kodi, you have major headings like TV, movies, sports, etc. It gets a bit confusing as the next level of selections under the major headings will repeat, because a given provider may have shows, movies and sports. In any case, select a provider.Read more ›
The downside is there are no instructions on its use other than how to plug it in. So you have to start playing with it. After awhile you start to realize there is a pattern to finding stuff you want. Say you want to watch the current NASCAR race that is shown on my local channel. First you go to the Kodi main page, then choose streaming tv, it loads 793 channels (quickly), then you scroll down through the long list till Fox Sports 1 appears, you click on it and BINGO there was NASCAR.
So far every show I have wanted to see I have found. I even watched a Real Madrid soccer match live by clicking on a European sports channel. BUT I have no way to list my favorites for quick access. I know you can download an app to do that for you. That is my next quest. I am anticipating cutting the cable cord once and for all in a month or so.
P.S. Because the remote that comes with the box is sketchy, You really need a wireless keypad. It costs $25.00 and is worth every cent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Box was great for about 2 months and then box had non stop freezing & buffering issues. We looked online for fixes and help but nothing we tried workedPublished 12 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Everything was as advertised I hope we can do business in the future thank youPublished 14 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Bought a different Android box, and never got set up to watch anything. This XBMCmart box worked great, right out of the box. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Reese c Evans
I did not like the interface of this Kodi loaded box. returned.Published 16 hours ago by Richard P. Mcdonough