- Receive 1 Qucik Release Monitor Plate (First Come First Serve Limited Quantity) free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Andycine US Official Store. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code HFAFHDFJ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
ANDYCINE A6 Plus 5.5inch Touch IPS 1920X1080 4K HDMI Camera Monitor 3D Lut,Waveform, Camera Video Field Monitor
|Price:||$165.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$63.01 (28%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Touch Panel】5.5inch IPS Touch Panel Perfect size for gimbal and handheld stablizers. 1920*1080P native resolutions. Touch screen, free your hand with several finger touch easily access to the menu and quick path to useful functio. 4k HDMI input and 4k hdmi loop out
- 【New Featuresn on new firmware】 Touch pinch to zoom and drag the images.Waveforms, vectorscope etc
- 【3D Lut Supported Monitor】. The monitor will load 3D Lut files via the SD card slot. You can easily load, edit, and display your files.Max 50 lut file can be loaded. 【8V DC Output】Real-time to power your dslr cameras (For Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Canon Cameras). 8V DC power output via a DC Coupler (not include) will continue powering your dslr cameras for long time shooting and time lapse photograph
- 【Triple Power Source】Accepts the Sony-np-f series battery as well the Canon LP-E6 battery as power source. Beside those, the monitor accept the DC Adapters(5.5MM/2.1MM Pin Dimension) The batteries and DC Adapter were NOT Included
- 【User Friendly Desing】3 Points of 1/4inch screw holes(Top,bottom,right side) The monitor with swivel arms which give you the ideal viewing angles. There is a cold shoe which can attach microphone,led lights. Good sound customer servier,1 year quality assurance, free return and replacement if there is any quality issues within 1years. Good sound 24x7customer service from andycine. Buy with andycine, buy with confidence
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Screen size 5.5" IPS Display
Colors 16.7M (8 bit)
Resolution FullHD 1920x1080 pixels
Pixel Density 440 PPI
Color Gamut 90% NTSC, Rec.709 Color Celibration
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Backlight LED Adjustable Backlight YES
Viewing Angle 85°/85°(L/R) 85°/85°(U/D)
Input/Out Signal HDMI v1.4
SD Card Slot SD Card for 3D LUT uploading and Firmware upgrades
Audio 3.5mm Stereo Headphone
HDMI Input&Out Support Format
480i/576i/480p/576p 1080i (60/59.94/50) 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98) 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF) 4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), DCI 4K 4096×2160p (24Hz)
1xANDYCINE A6 Plus Touch HDMI Monitor
1x Micro HDMI Cords
1x User Manual
Waveforms,Vector,False color,Histgrame,Nine Gride etc
Adequate Acceesories for Use
Easy Touch Easy Focus
Flip to zoom.Drag the images.
Bottom-- Quick Acess
Two Point Touch---Adjust the backlight
4k HDMI Input and Output
Power Monitor Power your DSLR Camera
Dual Power Source
Three Mounting Points
|ANDYCINE A6 Plus New Touch screen 3D Lut HDMI Monitor||ANDYCINE A6Lite Starter Kit Swivel Arm 8V output hdmi monitor||ANDYCINE A6 5.5Inch Swivel Arm 8V Output HDMI Monitor||ANDYCINE X7 Ultra Bright Rugged alumunium unibody HDMI Monitor||ANDYCINE X7S Ultra Bright Rugged alumunium unibody HDMI/SDI Monitor|
|Screen Size||5.5" Touch Screen||5"IPS||5.5" IPS||7" Ultra Bright||7" Ultra Bright|
|Body Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||CNC machinized alumunium||CNC machinized alumunium|
|Input||4K HDMI||4K HDMI||4K HDMI||4K HDMI||4K HDMI 3G SDI|
|Output||8V DC out Power your DSLR ,3.5mm Earphone,4K HDMI||8V DC out Power yourDSLR ,3.5mm Earphone 4K HDMI||8V DC out Power your DSLR ,3.5mm Earphone||8V DC out Power your DSLR ,3.5mm Earphone,4K HDMI||8V DC out Power your DSLR ,3.5mm Earphone,4K HDMI,3G SDI|
|Battery &Battery Charger Include||✓||✓||X||X||X|
|Power Adapter Include||X||X||X||✓||✓|
|Carry Case Include||✓||✓||X||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to take note of, this device does NOT display recordings in 4K at 60FPS so you'll have to go into your cameras HDMI out settings and change it to display out at 1080p and that should fix that problem!
Anyone A6 Plus hits most of the short comings other budget monitors have, the one it doesn't hit is build quality...it plastic but that is fine with me...the other features make that a non issue. Lets hits some highlights for me
1- you can use both Canon LP batteries to Sony NP, which I have many of each. The genius way they designed the battery plate is amazing.
2- HDMI in AND out, this allows me to use a larger monitor if need be for people off screen or if I am using a larger focal length lens and have the camera farther away from me when filming myself
3- The focus features this brings to my Canon 5D Mark IV, focus peaking (a must!), false color zebra, histogram and more. It also has pinch to zoom (what!!). This monitor is under $250...that is crazy
4- it comes with everything you need to get going, sun hood, battery and charger, HDMI (micro...I needed mini), mount and carrying case.
5- The mount is accessional, it has a cold shoe area to give another mounting option for accessories and its build very well...it also allows to flip the monitor for "selfie mode". The monitor doesn't auto flip but again that's a minor issue if even an issue at all
So I have been using this for a little while now and I am in love with it, Andycine has converted me to a believer and a loyal customer. I have my eye on a few other items they offer and I may pull the trigger soon. Other than that I will be doing a full video review for my YT channel soon on this and will have more info...I may post that here when its available. This is a must buy not only for those on a budget but for those who just want a great monitor...save some $$ and get this.
Top reviews from other countries
Perfect as a secondary monitor for live preview or for showing clients the shots