Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on May 13, 2012
The first time I saw this product I was so excited. My son loves angry birds and always plays on my friends phones or ipods. I cant afford to waist all that money for a ipod so I couldnt get him one. So I was so disapointed when I tried to buy it off amazon and they were sold out. Then just last night I checked out the game again and it was back. I think this is a great idea. I know this angry birds game will be a big hit once it starts hitting the shelf in stores. I have not recieved the item yet. But I will update my review once I do. I dont think it will matter to my son if its small or not. Im sure he will be just extremely excited to be able to play it. And this will deff come in handy for the 9 hour road trips I take often to visit family. All I can say is, its about time someone created this idea.

OK JUST RECIEVED THE FIRST ONE IN MAIL.

Im not gonna lie it is very small and the birds are just a black outline with a color backround. But my son was so excited! He has been playing it for a hour already. He loves it! The game wasnt for me, its for my 4 year old. I would recommend this game for younger kids. Not adults. Because all adults will complain about the size.. This game was made for kids.
on January 15, 2013
The Angry Bird was ok for me because first, it was too small. My Grandsons love anything dealing with angry bird, pj's, caps, as well as tee shirts. When I found this game at Amazon I was so excited thinking they would be as excitedd as I was. They have hardly played with the game but, they are still in love with Angry Bird ,they are still playing it on their Mom's phone.
on December 6, 2016
Don't recall what we thought of this.
on May 31, 2012
I bought this so my son would stop trying to take my phone to play Angry Birds. The graphics were cheesy, it was incredibly small for the price (2 x 4 inches) and my son broke it in less than a week. He did stop asking for my phone during that time, but it wasn't worth cost + S & H. No complaints on the seller though.
on May 30, 2012
I was very disappointed in the small screen, small buttons and the overall game size. I ordered this for a six year old and if I had seen this in person in the store I would not have purchased it. The package came with no paperwork so it was impossible to return it. No return address was listed on the package either.
on March 24, 2016
Can't even see it.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this for my grandson, for Christmas, to complicated for him, so small, can hardly see the screen, shipping was to long, for the price I paid, I really expected more.
on March 9, 2013
For the price of this item it is not worth the money. The graphics on it are horrible on it and it was supposed to be for my 3 year old son that had no item how to get it to work.
on December 29, 2012
I bought this for my 3yo son. He loves it! Enjoys playing with it. It is very small but LOUD and takes 3 triple A batteries. If you are buying this for your kid, it's worth it.
on January 15, 2014
A Great game for the car drive. Would buy them again. Wonderful for kids to entertain themselves. Love the product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.