ANMER CS-662 Settled Base Cheese Grater Vegetables Slicer/Shredder with 3 Interchangeable Cylinder Blades - Professional Vegetable Salad Shooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Design: The base can be absorbed on all flat and clean places by turning the hand grip. No clogging or jamming structure design.
- Slice or Shred: vegetables, fruits and cheese for delicious salads, soups, tacos, pizzas, desserts and more.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and clean: within one minute to assemble and disassemble, when you need to clean just use water or cleansing fluid or dishwasher to wash and store it in dry, the base can be settled in flat and smooth places,such as marble surface table or glass type, but you can not use hard strength to operate.
- Slicer Comes with 3 Sets of blades: one blade for regular slices, one blade for strip style and one blade for filaments style.
- Made of durable and food-grade plastic,a 12 months US warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. If you have any issues or questions to our products, welcome contact us at first time
2. Suggest to use suitable strength to keep the base stable when you operate this slicer.
Everyone Should Know Before Purchasing a Vegetable Spiral Slicer!
1. Please do not press hard in operating.
2.Please use this slicer combinations with Pressing Block.
How to use:
1.Please install this slicer according to the manual printing in packing
2.Please adjust the controller of suction to keep it fixed well.
3.Please keep the food length below the food container.
4.Please hold the slicer body while slicing vegetables or cheese.
There is a reason our customers trust us - after you read our customer services promises, you'll get the reasons.
If you're not absolutely happy with your CS662 slicer we will replace it, or refund all your money.
If the product breaks or is damaged, we will replace it.
Top Customer Reviews
Today, we used it to grate carrots for a raw carrot, raisins, crispy bacon, and seeds salad, for carrot cake, and some of the grated carrot went for our doggies stew--carrots are cheap now :) We also grated some zucchini that went into the carrot cake--carrot/zucchini cake then :). Now the best thing, it grades cheese so wonderfully. I am a cheesehead, I confess, and I do cross the border for some good American cheddar--sound like an oxymoron but American yellow cheddar is colored naturally and not with Yellow #5 like in Canada, but I digress. I cut the block into manageable pieces for the machine--about an 1 ' inches square and about three inches in length. I first place these blocks in the freezer until they are firm but not frozen, then I run through this shredder. I store the shredded cheese in Ziploc bags, flattened in the freezer--uber economical and convenient way to have cheese for pizza, nachos, fondue, etc. Of course, works with monterrey, parmesan--YES parmesan--pecorino, swiss, etc. Cheese is fat, and just like butter, freezes well. I digress again… :)
As for the machine, it is very cute and has several different attachments that will slice, sliver, shred but all safely because there is guard included. I like the square shoot, but I also attach the Ziploc bag directly to the opening and use an elastic band to hold the bag to the opening. The cheese goes straight into the bag. Connecting and disconnecting the attachment is super easy. The handle screws directly onto the attachment, and we process the food in the opposite direction from the screw so there is no handle falling :) One note, however, is that this device is mostly for right-handed folks as the suction cup lever and the handle are designed to be for the right--not necessarily the correct--side. Aside for this minor oversight, I know this processor will be very used in my kitchen.
These reviews are meant for us, Amazon consumers, to have the highest possible confidence when buying a product, and the best possible experience when using our purchases. I love writing reviews as they are both fun and challenging to do them with as little bias as possible. I would like you to know that even if and when products are offered at a low or no cost--such as in the case of this particular item--I am equally very serious about providing precise and impartial feedback. Please note that many products, at the time of review, are recent arrivals and fully functional. If a product fails or develops a problem within its warranty time, an adjustment to the review will be made. Thank you very much for the “Yes” helpful vote, and please feel free to comment or ask questions that relate to this product or other items I have reviewed on Amazon. I am a happy Amazon Prime member for a number of years now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fell apart. Blade popped off. Very hard to take apart after use.Read more