ANNKE 8 Channel Security Camera System 5-in-1 5MP lite H.265+ DVR with 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive and (4) Weatherproof HD-TVI Bullet Cameras with IR-cut Night Vision LEDs, Instant email alert-Y200
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【8CH 5MP Lite 5-in-1 DVR/4pcs 1080P HD Weatherproof Cameras】Enjoy 1080P crystal clear image day or night with the camera's automatic IR-cut filter; night vision covers up to 30m/100ft. With IP66 weatherproof housing, cameras can be used indoors and outdoors.
- 【H.265+ Video Compression】As the most efficient and cutting-edge compression technology, H.265+ considerably improves compression efficiency, without sacrificing video quality. It allows you to maximize storage space and enjoy ultra-long recording, 7x longer than H.264.
- 【UL-Certified & Multi-Level Encryptions】 All ANNKE device passed every severe testing of UL, ensuring every product is safe to use and extremely durable. The system is secured by ANNKE private protocols & multi-level encryptions. Customers need to set up the activation password before configuring the device, and can only access the device by entering the correct verification code.
- 【Customizable Motion Zones & Instant Alerts】Stay confident that you won’t be bothered by false alerts, as you can mark out the motion detection zones. And instant email alerts with snapshots and APP alarm pushes allow you to take precautions in time.
- 【GDPR Compliant & Worry-Free Warranty】As our ANNKE VISION APP complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, your information privacy will be effectively protected. And all our products are CE, FCC and HDMI certified, with easy-to-reach lifetime email support, with 2-year warranty and 90-day money back guarantee.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What’s in the Box?
- 1X 8CH 5MP lite DVR with 1TB HDD
- 4X Security bullet Cameras
- 2X Power Adapters
- 1X 5.9 ft/1.8 m HDMI Cable
- 4X 60 ft BNC Cables
- 1X 4-to-1 Splitter
- 1X USB Mouse
- 1X User Manual
UL-Certified & Multi-Level Encryptions
. All devices passed the severe testing of UL, ensuring the whole system is extremely safe to use. The solid housing ensures long lifespan for all-season monitoring.
. The stream is secured by multi-level protocols and ANNKE's private encryptions, making the video transferring & downloading almost hackproof.
Remote Access with Free ANNKE Software
. Get unlimited remote control with free ANNKE App or Client on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
. Keep tabs on your home and business wherever, when you are traveling or in the office. Never miss a single important moment.
Advanced H.265+ Video Coding
. The revolutionary H.265+ coding enables smooth and fast live stream without latency, saving your time on waiting for stream loading.
. The H.265+ DVR takes up less storage space & bandwidth, and provides longer recording time than H.264 system, saving your costs on buying extra HDDs.
1080p Full HD Images & 100 ft Night Vision
. Capture the sharpest 1080p Full HD images day & night with the outstanding 2MP CMOS sensor, much clearer than other 1080p cameras.
. The smart IR LEDs with auto switch help the wired bullet CCTV cameras deliver crystal images in extremely low-light conditions, even from up to 100 ft away.
Smart Motion Detection Alerts
. The CCTV surveillance system detects motion events with the advanced algorithm and sends you instant app pushes and email alerts with snapshots.
. Access the system to check the motion-triggered events and take actions to prevent intrusion. Get alerted only when it matters without staring at the app 24/7.
Outdoor IP66 Waterproof for All Scenarios
. The HD video cameras are fully built to be 100% IP66 waterproof, ensuring the security cameras work perfectly in all temperatures, among -40 °F - 140 °F/-40 °C - 60 °C.
. The solid housing provides fast heat dissipation and scratch resistance. Users can count on the durable security cameras for all-the-year-round protection.
24/7 Record Even Without Internet
. The DIY CCTV security camera system is plug-and-play. Simply connect the system to the Internet, power it on and all is done.
. Get non-stop video recording even without Internet access. For remote access & other smart features, the network is necessary.
|Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Channel||8 channel||8 channel||8 channel||8 channel||8 channel|
|Resolution||2 Megapixel 1080p||2 Megapixel 1080p||2 Megapixel 1080p||2 Megapixel 1080p||2 Megapixel 1080p|
|Storage（Hard Drive）||1TB||1TB||NO HDD||1TB||NO HDD|
|Connection Type||BNC Connected||BNC Connected||BNC Connected||BNC Connected||Wireless|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Gary on August 3, 2016
I have had this system running for almost 2 months. Here are some observations with my experience.
- 1TB drive is plenty of space for my needs. I currently have 5 cameras on it (4 included plus my old webcam). I am running only motion detection, not constant recording, and I still have half of the drive space left after 2 months.
- The motion sensitivity is still very sensitive even at the lowest setting. At times I think it is just constantly recording anyway.
- At the time of purchase, the cameras were 900TVL, and now they are 720p. The cameras I have are not high enough quality to catch a license plate number beyond 30 feet. The new 720p cameras they offer, may be better. Still better than what I had and great for entry-level.
- The IR range is fairly decent, but when the IR lights are on, they attract bugs in warmer weather. So you will get a lot of recordings of bugs if you are doing motion detection.
- Set up is a learning curve. This is a foreign company and the translations aren't always precise. If you play with it enough, hopefully a bell will go off in your head, and you'll know exactly what each setting does and how to set it up to your liking.
A few tips and tricks:
- If you are setting up a pinhole in your firewall for outside access, make sure you do both the web port and media streaming port.
- The web interface only works in IE. I have found that in order to install the software from their site, and to set up the motion area when setting up motion detection, you have to run IE "as administrator". Usually can do that by right click or shift+right click on the IE icon.
- If your camera is pointed at a street light, it may never go to black and white IR mode at night.
-My cameras are 900TVL so they are 4:3 ratio. The web interface defaults to 16:9, so I often have to change it back to 4:3.
-While reviewing a recording in 4:3 ratio, you can take a snapshot and save it as a bitmap. The snapshot is 16:9. I'm thinking now all of the recordings are going to be 16:9 format, and it converts it to 4:3 while viewing. Should not be an issue now that they are offering 720p cameras.
-Daylight saving time setting has to be done every year. You have to put in the dates and times each year.
-No option to synchronize to an external time server. It has been 2 months and the time has drifted by 1 to 2 minutes now.
-The configuration GUI is very dated, but it works.
-The smartphone app is a battery hog on one of my android devices.
This is a decent starter package that has everything you need, however if you are not technically inclined, you will need some assistance to get it set up and get all of the features out of it.
I would purchase this system again, especially with the newer cameras.