2070. Our world has changed. The rising level of the ocean has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.
The latest in the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges, where you will need to master resources, diplomacy, and trade in the most comprehensive economic management system in the Anno series.
Build your society of the future, colonize islands, and create sprawling megacities with multitudes of buildings, vehicles, and resources to manage. Engineer new production chains such as Robot Factories, Oil Refineries and Diamond Mines and trade with a variety of goods and commodities.
- A new era While adhering to the fundamentals that made the Anno franchise a success, the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics, architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, players will be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never been seen in prior Anno games.
- Become an architect of the futureFace the current world challenges to shape the world of tomorrow. You can either join the Tycoons to pursue an industrial and efficient course, or side with the Ecos to create a more sustainable direction.
- An evolving, dynamic worldDecisions will have an impact on the environment, the architectural look of the world, and the needs of populations.
- Discover hidden depths and new resourcesThe mysteries of the sea and the sky are waiting to be discovered. Take advantage of the transport systems of the future and develop a powerful economy.
- The enhanced Anno with new features to masterSmuggle wares between harbors without being detected by the coastal patrols or forge alliances with powerful figures to expand your influence.
Included in the Deluxe Edition:
- Breona Ibori (in-game item)Intelligent and charming Breona belongs to the Tech faction. Her development of Nano technologies is legendary.
- Formula: Sonic modulator (in-game item)Special ark item in the academy. These sonic modulators will attract dolphins, which will follow your ships and cut impressive capers.
- Digitally delivered content also included: 2 exclusive game soundtracks (Echos and Tycoons), Tree of Technology Poster and a 152 pages art book. These items are located in the "Bonus Content" folder of the game build.
| ||Minimum Specifications:|
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better|
|RAM:||2 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Hard Drive:||5 GB|
|Video Card:||512 MB DirectX 9.0c - compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher|
|Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:||ATI Radeon X1000/HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200/300/400/500 series|