Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on February 14, 2015
I bought this device in March 2014. It looked very sharp, portable and promised to be efficient. Well, it was very efficient at first. I used it two times with three-month interval. Then it stopped working, I tried to re-charge it but it still would not work. I contacted the seller and they said that I probably over-charged it and that this device could not be charged for more than 3-4 hours or until the light on it turned green. The seller sent me a new device right away. It was not as efficient as the first one and I thought it required additional charging. So, I charged it again and it still would not do the job. I contacted the seller again and have not heard back from them. I use different devices daily like electrical tooth brush, facial brush, and hair remover and I charge them all overnight. They never die because of over-charging. This device is a failure yet very expensive. It is not worth of this money. One star is too high for this device it deserves firm 0.
on June 23, 2013
Just a bit more powerful motor that cheaper versions. At first feels like it is working but with repeated use realized that dry heels are still as rough as ever.
on March 25, 2012
I am a completely independent third party reviewing this prod.

I have had major callus problems on my feet ever since I can remember. Every time I would go to the pedicurist, they would scrub and scrub with those little sponge-like scrubbers which would not work and which would also make me extremely uncomfortable, as I am too ticklish! Another pedicurist was kind enough to start using the razor on me, which works super well - but then a few days or a week later the calluses reappear.

This product is a GOD-send. Here is the best way to use it! Only use it right after a shower, then your skin is really soft. Sit right down and hit the on button and its like drilling your calluses for about 5 minutes. It does not hurt AT ALL. At first I worried that I would be sore after, but no amount of scouring seems to make me sore or feel like I've gone "too far." You don't have to do a thing but sit there and hold it on your problem spots.

Afterwards, I rinse my feet off, apply a light moisturizer and I'm good to go. At night, I put on a thicker cream just to keep them soft.

The result is that I know longer have that "rough heel" look - they are just like I got out of the pedicurist's chair! I will still go to get a pedi so they can do my cuticles and bc they do a much better job than I do altogether.

But this is such a nice alternative/addition because I am getting my feet softer as often as I'd like to use it, and it works better than a one-time razoring at the salon. Plus, if you have a date and you dont have time to go to the salon, this is the perfect solution. You won't be embarrassed at all.

Wish everyone had one. Worth the $110 no question. Stop using the manual scrubbers and trying to razor your feet on your own. All those things barely work and you can hurt yourself with a razor.

YAY - buy one!
on September 13, 2016
Works well
on February 25, 2016
CRAP!
on March 21, 2014
I did not feel that this item was as I expected from the pictures and returned it. The filing disc looked recessed and awkward to use.
on April 18, 2015
Horrible it never worked piece of crap
on September 14, 2014
awesome! Feels good on the heel and does a great job clearing callous
on March 28, 2014
This is the best product. Worth the money. It removed the toughest calluses safely and quickly. Can be used daily. LOVE IT!
on June 28, 2014
It died after 2 months and it was only used maybe 8 times, not impressed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.