- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Outdoor TV Antenna Multiple TVs, ANTOP UFO Amplifi..." and save 42% off the $145.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Outdoor TV Antenna Multiple TVs, ANTOP UFO Amplified Rooftop/Attic/RV/Marine HDTV Antenna 65 Miles Omni Directional Extremely High Reception 33ft Coaxial Cable Signal Splitter 2 TVs
- ★ Ready to use for 2 TVs, including a 2-way coaxial signal splitter which allowing you to split TV signals to 2 TVs.
- ★ No more bills for watching TV! ANTOP HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast High Definition /4K Ultra High Definition Over-To-Air (OTA) TV signals in your local.
- ★ 65 Miles Omni directional VHF/UHF Range Enhanced, perfect for outdoor & RV using.
- ★ Sleek Durable design, Anti UV & Waterproof Exterior, Hard ABS plastic casing protects internal elements from any weather conditions
- ★ ANTOP On-Line Customer Support Team available Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (pst) offering ANTOP Antenna selection guide and installation assistance service. All ANTOP Antenna products come with 30-day money back guarantee. Visit ANTOPUSA for complete Warranty, Return and Replacement details.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ANTOP UFO Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Attic/RV Omni-directional HD TV Antenna with built-in 4G LTE Filter, Signal Splitter for 2 TV’s, AT-414BC5
ANTOP UFO – SMARTPASS AMPLIFIED OUTDOOR/ATTIC/RV TV ANTENNA
Redesigned to match similar gain of traditional bulky, unsightly mechanical antennas, the AT-414BC5, an Omni-direction, High Gain reception and Smartpass Technology amplifies your range, from 0, 55 and 65 miles from broadcast origination source! Enhanced signal frequency range assures you more VHF and UHF channel reception and fewer blind spots. A 2-way signal splitter is included for splitting the signal to 2 TV’s!
Omni-directional reception with enhanced VHF range
Smartpass Amplifier System, for balanced short & long range reception
Built in 4G LTE Filter, noise-free digital reception
Digital technology allows High Gain reception
Quick & easy install, set-up
Perfect for outdoor, in attic and RV use
Sleek durable design, anti UV and waterproof exterior
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1)Antenna; 2) AC/DC Power Adapter; 3) Power inserter with smart switch; 4)outdoor bracket; 5) 2-Way Signal Splitter; 6) 33ft Coaxial Cable; 7) mast clamp kits; 7)Instruction/user manual; 8) Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
ANTOP’s Exclusive Smartpass Amplifier & 4G/LTE Filter
SMARTPASS AMPLIFIER SYSTEM - No hesitation any more on deciding between a short range and long range antenna! ANTOP’s Smartpass Amplifier System, an exclusive technology offered only by ANTOP, uses an all-in-one design to allow an easier connection and more possibilities in different receiving ranges.
- Switch-off: Yellow light indicates short range reception
- Switch-on: Green light indicates long range reception
4G/LTE FILTER – ANTOP was the first antenna manufacturer to include a built in filter to block 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
Quick & Easy Set-up
1) Connect the coaxial cable with the antenna and Power Inserter.
2) Plug the other end of Power Inserter into a TV.
3) Connect the power inserter to power.
4) Switch the Power Inserter Off->Adjust the antenna positioning->scan the channels.
5) Switch the Power Inserter On->Adjust the antenna positioning->scan the channels.
6) Enjoy your TV shows.
- The antenna must be powered for function!
- If you are using a Splitter for multiple TVs' connection, it should be an all ports DC power passing model.
Multiple Installation Options
Antenna comes with full mounting kit for easy installation. Kit includes
bracket, screw, wing nut, mast clamps, and coaxial cable.
1) Roof top
2) Wall mounting
3) Attic mounting
- Obstacles such as trees, buildings, and mountains can impact an antenna’s performance.
- Position the antenna to face broadcast tower, in a location as high as possible, with a clear path as possible between the antenna and broadcasting towers.
- For short range reception or areas with strong signal strength, an indoor antenna will be recommended instead, or with an amplified outdoor antenna, the amplifier is suggested to switch off to prevent from amplification overloaded.