|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$26.99 - $59.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Zipper closure
- When adding to cart,please make sure the item sold by "Ants Bridal" only. All of our dresses listed in our Amazon store, is designed, produced, and sell by us(Ants Bridal) Only. If you choose any other seller below our listing,you will be cheated,such as get the terrible product can't use, cheated by invalid package tracking ID and waste long time to wait,Even not get nothing, and finally waste your time and energy.
- Zipper Back.Dress fabric is not elastic fabric,Compare your body measurement and select a little larger size maybe more comfortable for you.
- Full Lined with bone, Inner Pad, Dry Clean Only.
- Size: Checking the actual measurements in our "Sizing info" and comparing them to your own measurements before placing your order is the best way to avoid size errors.
- Color: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress's color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor's display settings.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
V-neck Chiffon Bridesmaid Dresses Short Prom Gown. "Neckline: V-neckline Sleeve Style: Sleeveless Embellishment: Pleated Back Details: Zipper-up Fully lined: Yes Built-In Bra: Yes Fabric: Soft Chiffon Over satin Season: Spring Summer Fall Winter Thank you for visiting ANTS Bridal Amazon Store. This is the right place where you will find your dreaming bridesmaid dresses. Short, Chic and stylish, your bridesmaids will look amazing in this beautiful dress! Sleeveless tank bodiece features elegant V-neckline with a smooth round shape.Comfortable chiffon over satin fabric flows gracefully for a look that is soft."
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00O6VZQJ4
- Item model number: T053-MFN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The material is gorgeous and the dress is very well made. The color matches perfectly to what is shown in the picture The bust is quite perky though, so if gravity hasn't been so kind to you, you may need to have the bust altered to fit your needs (or a really awesome supportive bra). Also, the shoulder straps are wide enough to hide the straps of a bra which make it much more convenient. We all know the strapless bra struggle with the constant adjusting and sliding down. I would definitely recommend this dress to a friend, but with ANY online clothing purchase, be prepared for the possibility that you may need to have it altered to fit your needs. =)
Translation: Unless your bust is unbelievably/unnaturally perky, you will probably be uncomfortable in this dress.
Long version: I am a professional seamstress who is currently altering 2 of these dresses for bridesmaid clients. They are 2 different sizes and have the same issue, and I think it may apply across the board, having seen the other reviews that mention problems in the fit of the bust. Having opened up the dresses, it is evident that the pattern being used has the bust point too high. Great for a mannequin or display dress form, not great for women whose busts are affected by gravity. See photos for tag, bust pad type, and a side by side comparison with the inside of a dress by another manufacturer in the same style. The grey dress is the Ants dress. In the bottom photo, the ruler is laid straight across both dresses at the armpit and purple X marks at the bust points. In this way, you can see how high the bust point is on the Ants dress compared to the other manufacturer. I'm sure this is entry too much information but if it helps, then it helps.
If you need to have it altered, the seamstress may be able to resolve the issue by moving the bust pads down and out towards the side seams. If that doesn't work, the top needs reconstructing which will take your cheaply purchased Internet dress into a much higher price range. Is it worth it? In my professional opinion, no.
2 stars because although it has fit issues, it's a well made dress. My compliments to the stitchers.
Update: Wore to the wedding and got so many compliments! Would definitely order again!