Other Sellers on Amazon
ANYCUBIC Photon S 3D Printer, UV LCD Resin Printer with Dual Z-axis Linear Rail and Upgraded UV Module & Print Quietly and Off-line Printing, Build Size 4.53"(L) x 2.56"(W) x 6.49"(H), Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$50.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save 10% on **ANYCUBIC 1L Black Resin** when you purchase 1 or more **ANYCUBIC Photon-S 3D Printer** offered by ANYCUBIC Official Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on **ANYCUBIC 500ML Green Resin ** when you purchase 1 or more **ANYCUBIC PHOTON S 3D Printer** offered by ANYCUBIC Official Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 8% on **ANYCUBIC 1L Green Resin** when you purchase 1 or more **ANYCUBIC Photon-S 3D Printer** offered by ANYCUBIC Official Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 4 promotions
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great starter 3D Printer, Super easy to setup since it comes almost entirely preassembled, come with all the proper tools to get started, and just a single grub screw to level instead of having to level each corner. Great introduction to 3D printing
- With the Dual Rails, No worry about Z wobble issue; The dual Z axis rail make the bed very stable, this helps with the movement and to make sure the bed does not shift in the middle of printing; Better choice for large x-y objects with super-fine details
- Upgraded LED Array, With the UV upgraded lighting, it makes the resolution and the accuracy in your printing that much better and tighter than any other 3d printer in its class. The pitting in the skin, the hair and the texture in the clothing all can shows up
- More Function, 1 Touch screen, offer a new-Level use experience 2 Sanded Aluminum platform, greatly enhance adhesion make it more stable during printing 3 Double air filtration system, effectively reduce the divergence of odor 4 CE Certified Power Supply
- Photon Owner's Group, On Facebook as the people there are very knowledgeable and love to help with issues; They are eager to give suggestions and advice for everyone to get the best of their Photon and photon S
Buy this product as Renewed and save $53.90 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ANYCUBIC has gathered a strong R&D team from domestic to overseas. A simpler, smarter and more practical philosophy has been applied to create high-quality 3D printers to meet professional and daily life needs.
Service & Support : If you need any further assistance,or any professional suggestions to the machine,please contact with us by the service card.The technology support team will response within 24 hours.
Our "Photons Workshop" software is engineered by our engineers to give users a new slicing experience. It sliced documents in * .photon / * .photons, perfectly compatible with Anycubic Photon/Photon S.
ANYCUBIC Photon S - easy to set up
make sure the FEP movie is on the vat
- Build the print platform together
- Set the printing platform (Leveling)
- Build the resin container together
- And now you can enjoy the world of 3D printing
- Machine size ：230 x 200 x 400 mm
- Build volume : 115 x 65 x 165 mm
Upgraded UV Module
Adopt matrix UV lighting and 2560*1440 high resolution screen, which will contribute to uniform distribution of energy and enhancement of prototype precision.
Z-axis Dual Linear Rail Design
Maximally improve the stability of Z axis, and ensure its smooth surface and detailed reconstruction. Start with the details for a more enjoyful print experience.
Air filtration system
This 3d printer equipped with dual fans for excellent ventilation, and applies activated carbon air filtration, thus able to effectively reduce the divergence of odor.
Creative structure offers more easiness to leveling
Refined details and high degree of accuracy for excellent visual quality
|Photon S||Photon Mono X||Photon Zero||Photon Mono||Photon SE|
|LCD Type||5.5 inch RGB LCD||8.9 inch Mono LCD||4.5 inch RGB LCD||6.08 inch Mono LCD||6.08 inch Mono LCD|
|Build Area||4.53"x 2.56"x 6.49" 115x65x165mm||7.55"x4.7"x9.6" 192x120x245mm||3.81"x2.12"x5.9" 97x54x150mm||5.11"x3.14"x6.5" 130x80x165mm||5.11"x 3.07"x 6.3" 130x78x160mm|
|XY Resolution||2560x1440||3840x2400 (4K)||854x480 (480P)||2560x1620 (2K)||2560x1620 (2k)|
|Z Axis Accuracy||0.00125mm||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm|
|Materials||405nm UV-Resin||405nm UV-Resin||405nm UV-Resin||405nm UV-Resin||405nm UV-Resin|
Compare with similar items
System : ANYCUBIC Photon S 3D Printer ；
System : ANYCUBIC Photon S ；
Operation : 2.8 inch color TFT Screen；
Software : Photon S workshop；
Connectivity : USB memory；
Technique : LCD shadow masking；
Light source : Matrix UV light (405nm)；
XY resolution : 0.047mm；
Z axis accuracy : 0.00125mm；
Layer thickness : 0.01-0.2mm；
Print speed : 20mm/H max；
Rated power : 50W ；
Dimension : 230mm（L）*200mm（W）*400mm（H）；
Build volume : 115mm（L）*65mm（W）*165mm（H）；
Material : 405nm UV resin ；
Net weight : 5.9Kg
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is not just an upgrade to the original Photon- It is an entirely new machine. Other than some common parts, like the LCD screen, it shares nothing with the original. The control board, case, firmware, and even the file format supported are all different. In many cases, the changes made were great improvements. Others, not so much.
First of all, the machine has a cheaper feel to it because, unlike the all-metal Photon, the Photon S has a plastic case. This is a cosmetic thing, though- as the mechanical parts of the Photon- The parts that matter to print quality- are all metal.
A significant upgrade was made to the 'z' axis of the printer. The "S" uses a dual guide system and much stronger components, which makes the z axis a lot more stable than the original model.
Another upgrade is the UV LED is more powerful, meaning shorter exposures and faster print times. The original Photon has a 25w LED array, where the S is 38w. This results in a SIGNIFICANT shortening of print times vs. the original photon. A good general guide to get started is to use a multiplier of about 0.7 for the Photon times. On larger prints, this makes a HUGE difference.
Firmware is different. It's tough to say that one is 'better' than the other- they are just different. There are, as is to be expected, a few bugs to be worked out, but if the past is any indication Anycubic will get the issues straightened out. They still have some issues with the original photon that pop up from time to time.
Slicing is supported by the anycubic slicer, but also by ChiTuBox. The Photon S profile is included with the program. As always, it is a much better choice for slicing than the anycubic slicer. The Photon S uses it's own unique file format (.photons).
As it is somewhat new to the market, it doesn't enjoy the aftermarket support that the original does, but that will change. In the mean time, it also means that you'll have to do some tinkering on your own to get settings right and to fix some problems here and there, but overall this is a solid machine.
Remember, there was a time that there was no support for the original photon as well. I can see where, some day, the original Photon will loose some of its support as this new machine gains a foothold. If I were choosing between models now, I'd probably go with the "S".
I want to update this review a bit, as we've had the machine for a few months now. We continue to get great prints from it- With no problems or issues. I have NEVER had a failed print on this machine that wasn't operator error- and even the, I find it pretty forgiving.
Out of the box, it looks exactly as pictured, no surprises. It has a yellow tinted glass which is supposed to block outside UV rays from causing the resin to harden - seems to work since I leave it in my office where there is a lot of sun light.
1. Easy set up compared to a lot of the printers on the market
2. Amazing print quality
3. Comes with a flash drive that has the slicing software for windows and mac (I have tried it on both my windows and mac pcs and it works)
4. The touch screen is very responsive and has pretty good accuracy
5. It comes with extra film screens for the resin vat which is very convenient.
1. The printer lets off a lot of the fumes from the resin. It has a very strong smell although the printer has a built in filter. I would put it in a very well ventilated location. It can cause headaches if you are around the fumes too long.
1. Scraping your model off of the platform is very annoying since it sticks strongly. The plastic scraper doesn't help much so i use a scalpel to carefully pick it up from a side.
2. Very messy process and you can get resin all over the place, so I recommend using a plastic cover on the table that you are working. When cleaning the models, use 90% isopropyl alcohol. Clean the models away from the printer (the resin is hard to remove when it touches the printer exterior)
3. The slicing software is very basic - I hope they offer a better version in the future