Top critical review
11 people found this helpful
It is ok.
on December 31, 2012
This monitor is ok or maybe a little better than ok. I bought it on the 20th of December 2012, had it by the 24th December 2012, and was usinng it from the 25th December 2012 and i live in the Caribbean. I gave it 3 stars.
1) It is thin.
2) It uses very little energy
3) No HDMI input or output, only DVI and VGA(why vga don't ask me ask AOC i don't use it)
4) Comes with an external power adapter
5) Very light weight
6) Overall good quality
7) Excellent plug-n-play
8) Picture is 1080p at 60hz and can be adjusted lower if needed
7) Does not get hot anywhere except for the power adapter but it gets hot like any other power adapter
8) This monitor need professional calibrating for best results. Doing it through the onscreen display is very tedious
9) Not VESA mountable. Which is the only reason i will be passing this on to my sister to be use as her office monitor when i buy another monitor, this time VESA mountable will be a must
10) Great packaging. You will get your monitor as it was packaged from the company.
11) Paid $99 for it, yes $99(like a BOSS!)
I would buy AOC monitors again. Hope this helps any interested prospective buyers.