Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on December 31, 2012
This monitor is ok or maybe a little better than ok. I bought it on the 20th of December 2012, had it by the 24th December 2012, and was usinng it from the 25th December 2012 and i live in the Caribbean. I gave it 3 stars.
Facts
1) It is thin.
2) It uses very little energy
3) No HDMI input or output, only DVI and VGA(why vga don't ask me ask AOC i don't use it)
4) Comes with an external power adapter
5) Very light weight
6) Overall good quality
7) Excellent plug-n-play
8) Picture is 1080p at 60hz and can be adjusted lower if needed
7) Does not get hot anywhere except for the power adapter but it gets hot like any other power adapter
8) This monitor need professional calibrating for best results. Doing it through the onscreen display is very tedious
9) Not VESA mountable. Which is the only reason i will be passing this on to my sister to be use as her office monitor when i buy another monitor, this time VESA mountable will be a must
10) Great packaging. You will get your monitor as it was packaged from the company.
11) Paid $99 for it, yes $99(like a BOSS!)

I would buy AOC monitors again. Hope this helps any interested prospective buyers.
on May 1, 2013
We got this for $109.00. This is a very good price for a mediocre LED monitor. It is certainly light weight and uses very little energy. However, the pictures appear to be white-washed and not sharp compared to my old 20" LCD Viewsonic VP2030b. We've tried to manually adjust the quality, but even at its best mode the image and colors cannot be compared to the old monitor. The viewing angle is horrendous. Image quality is greatly affected with any slight repositioning of viewing angle. We definitely noticed the difference in lower picture quality when we placed the AOC next to the old Viewsonic. We are returning the product and for $41 more purchased a Samsung widescreen HDTV/Monitor TB22B350ND from Costco. For the extra $ we also get an HDTV, HDMI inputs, speaker, and most importantly a much better picture quality.
on October 22, 2013
This monitor is thin and when I bought it for $99 (dunno why so expensive now) it was packaged very well making me ensure the safety of the monitor in transit. Not only that I have no problem with this monitor even after 1 year of use and the only problem I have is that there is no audio port like it says in the picture but I doesn't matter to me. The thin LED monitor is really great and light when I move around and it has amazing color contrast making the colors look very vivid on certain pictures. Though there are a few problems I had with it that were not so big; treat it as a suggestion for aoc to improve, the monitor only accepts DVI and VGA wires which in the real world no one really uses VGA anymore and the monitors were really wobbly when you give it a tap. But overall these problems really do not affect my opinion of this monitor and I believe that it is a great monitor for the general public.
on June 26, 2012
I just opened the product today. Super light and works well. Do mot be fooled by the picture though, this model does not have a HDMI port or an audio out port. Its just VGA and DVI. THe monitor is also only 21.5 inches, not 22 is says right on the box. Other than being misled by the page, product looked good.
on June 5, 2013
If you're strapped for cash and only need one screen, there are worse deals. The colors are close enough, and you certainly don't have to strain to see the thing (lol). The viewing angle (not angles) is a dead-on affair. This rules out any serious multi-monitor systems, as does the lack of VESA mount compatibility (I knew this when I bought it).

For a single screen gaming machine on a budget, it's just fine. Just keep in mind that if you are considering running multiple monitors for the purpose of gaming, you will want to look at the pricier IPS panels. They're worth the extra scratch.
on March 29, 2013
the user can be happy with it if you are directly in front of the monitor , but if you are trying to look over a person's shoulder while standing there is a lot of fadeout and is difficult to resad
on July 12, 2013
This was an okay monitor for it's price. I was a little disappointed at first because you have to be looking at it at just the right angle for it to look good. Also, it tends to be a little washed out looking, but I was able to mess with the settings and get it looking decent. Other than that, no problems and it's way better than what I had before!
on October 2, 2013
I needed a larger monitor for editing photos and this was cheap. If I had to do it over again, I'd have waited, saved a few more bucks, and gotten a decent monitor. This one is adequate. The viewing angle is craptastically sucky, though. A few degrees off of straight on and you're getting color distortions, blocked up darks, looks like a negative, etc...
on July 27, 2013
I apologize for my original review. I couldn't find the documentation (instructions) because I failed to look thoroughly. When I took the time to look thoroughly I found the product instructions (documentation) and it was more than adequate. I apologize for my original rush to judgment!
on January 15, 2013
Excellent product. Ultra thin design. Features 12v power hook up in the back, and dSub and DVI connections. Soft-touch swiped controls are found in the bottom right corner, and can be tricky for the elderly to understand. Make sure if you are deploying to the elderly they fully understand how to turn off and on this unit.