|Screen Size||23 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
AOC i2367Fh 23-Inch IPS Frameless LED-Lit Monitor, Full HD 1080p, 5ms, 50M:1 DCR, VGA/ HDMI, Speakers, Multi Purpose Stand
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 23" display, 250 cd/m2 Brightness, 5ms Response Time
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution, 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- IPS panel for consistent image appearance from all viewing positions, 2mm ultra-narrow bezel for virtually borderless appearance
- VGA, HDMI with HDCP (2x) ports, Detachable multi-purpose stand for standard or photo frame applications, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- This monitor is equipped with VESA DDC2B capabilities according to the VESA DDC STANDARD
|Product Alert: IPS (In-Plane-Switching) is a technology for LCD displays that offers users wider viewing angles and bolder colors by allowing more light to pass through the panel. As a result, IPS panels can exhibit a slight glow around the edges and corners (also known as light bleed), which is entirely normal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item AOC i2367Fh 23-Inch IPS Frameless LED-Lit Monitor, Full HD 1080p, 5ms, 50M:1 DCR, VGA/ HDMI, Speakers, Multi Purpose Stand
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||23 in||23.8 in||21.5 in||22 in||23 in||24 in|
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 20.9 x 15.5 in||7.3 x 21.3 x 16 in||15.8 x 5.9 x 19.6 in||5.9 x 19.69 x 15.04 in||20.56 x 8.16 x 15.44 in||7.3 x 21.3 x 16.3 in|
|Item Weight||8.3 lbs||6.4 lbs||6.6 lbs||5.84 lbs||8.16 lbs||7.1 lbs|
|Size||23 inch||23.8 -Inch||21.5-Inch||—||23-Inch||—|
23 inch LED IPS Borderless Monitor
AOC i2367Fh 23-Inch Class UltraSlim Widescreen IPS LED Monitor
23" Ultra-Narrow Bezel LED Monitor With IPS Panel Offers Better Picture Quality, Color Accuracy and Extended Viewing Angles
The i2367Fh monitor is an ultra slim 23" monitor at only 12mm thick and the display's ultra-narrow bezel measures just 2mm, for a borderless appearance that is ideally suited for use in dual monitor or multiple monitor setups. This sleek display features an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel, a superior type of screen that offers consistent image appearance, higher definition, better color accuracy and greater light transmission from all viewing positions.
- 2mm ultra-narrow bezel for a virtually borderless appearance
- Ultra-thin IPS Panel for consistent image appearance from all viewing position
- Non-reflective matte anti-glare coating that won't leave smudges or fingerprints on the screen
- Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution
- 5ms response time for smooth motion playback
- Multimedia connectors with VGA and 2 HDMI inputs
- Detachable multi-purpose stand for standard or photo frame applications
Attractive Ultra-Slim Design
AOC's i2367Fh has an sleek, ultra-slim design with an appearance of no top and side bezels. The screen itself has a matte anti-glare coating that won't leave fingerprints or smudges. The ultra-thin IPS Panel allows you to view your spreadsheets or weekend movies from virtually any angle without compromising color uniformity. The buttons are located on the lower-right of the back panel and easily accessible.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
The i2367Fh features a 23" viewable screen and a 1920 x 1080 widescreen full HD, boasting 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and response time of 5ms. You can play games or watch movies without seeing any drag. With the detachable stand removed, the monitor can be used for photo frame applications as well.
The i2367Fh comes with a VGA and two HDMI inputs for you to connect to your devices. HDMI connects high-definition audio and video in one single cord to other devices, such as video game consoles, external monitors, and compatible TVs.
User-Friendly, All in One
The i2367Fh is both Energy-Star and EPEAT Silver Certified for its green packaging and production. The display's LED backlight panel requires 50% less energy for low power consumption and is completely free of toxic Mercury. The display is also equipped with AOC's e-Saver software that lets the user preset power conservation modes for the display when the PC is not in use. The monitor also has user friendly OSD menu, Power Saving Mode, and Off Timer.
Additionally, the monitor includes the iMenu option, which allows the user to change settings using only the keyboard and mouse; and Screen+ software that divides the screen into four self-contained work areas for improved productivity.
- Panel: LED Backlit - LED AH-IPS Panel
- Viewable Image Size: 23"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 50,000,000:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Viewable Angle: 178 degrees horizontal, 178 degrees vertical
- Optimum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @60Hz
- Colors Supported: 16.7 Million
- Connectors: VGA, HDMI with HDCP (2x)
- Windows 8 Compatible: Yes
Top customer reviews
This is absurdly good for $99. When building my desktop I went over budget, so I decided to buy two of the cheapest but still tolerable 1080p monitors I could find and swap them out later. But after a couple months of use, I'm very pleasantly surprised and in absolutely no rush to replace these. I now plan on keeping them until 4k content is significantly more widespread, which will probably be years.
Note - I took the pictures of the displays with a cruddy phone camera that had no custom settings and has difficulty focusing. Please don't judge the display quality by those, at least as far as color and image clarity! They're mostly intended to show what the borders look like and give a rough idea.
1. It's kind of wobbly. I don't think it's terrible, but I do normally keep one against the wall of my desk hutch and the other in direct contact with the first, so this probably helps mitigate that. I really only notice it if something bumps into the desk with a decent amount of momentum.
2. Somewhat related - it's hard to keep the monitors positioned precisely. You can see in my pictures that they are slightly misaligned in relation to each other, and this is not for lack of trying. I've put a decent amount of effort into lining them up properly, but the angle is a bit difficult to control.
3. Doesn't ship with a DVI cable; despite being 1080p with 5ms refresh and capable of 60fps, it comes with a VGA cable for some reason. If you want to send email and check Facebook, this is fine, but at a certain point VGA starts to fall off. It's noticeable for me, but I'm running games in 1080p at a high framerate. This isn't a huge deal since you can get two DVI cables for about $20, but I was a bit disappointed and was stuck with using VGA for a week until my new cables came, plus now I have VGA cables lying around that I don't know what to do with. Again, though, not a huge deal, and if I'd read a bit more carefully I would have seen that there was no DVI cable before I bought these and wouldn't have had to wait.
1. It is frameless, but not borderless. By frameless I mean that the black border around the display does not protrude and is sort of sealed under the screen so the surface is totally flat and smooth. It definitely appears to be borderless when it is off, as you can see in one of my included pictures, but when you turn it on there is absolutely a black border. However, that is very clearly shown in the advertised product picture, so it's not really misleading. And it is still a very thin border that is much less noticeable than the frame on the significant majority of monitors, particularly when displaying dark images (pictures of dark and light images included in review).
2. There are no HDMI ports or speakers. It supports VGA and DVI. I prefer DVI to HDMI and wanted to be able to choose my own speakers anyway, but this may be a concern for some.
3. It is not VESA compatible by default, but there are adapters you can buy which are not very expensive. Most users don't have much desire to take advantage of VESA anyway and just keep the default stands even with compatible monitors, but I was considering keeping one at 90 degrees so I could see more of my code at once when programming.
4. The color is average. It is definitely not substandard, but if I were still doing design work I would not be satisfied with these monitors. That said, for such purposes I really doubt I (or anyone else with a decent amount of experience with that) would be satisfied by ANY display priced in < $100 range, and if you are not planning on doing things like that then this probably won't pose an issue for you.
1. Price. This is a truly fantastic value and I would recommend it to anyone who wants an inexpensive monitor (unless they want a very, very cheap 800x600 or lower just to display a terminal for their server or something like that, in which case I'd recommend bringing $10 to a couple garage sales - but that is a rare exception, so "anyone" isn't far off).
2. 1080p on 21.5" is rather crisp. I deliberately chose a smaller monitor not only to fit my desk but also because 1080p on, say, 27" starts to become a bit lackluster. I don't have that problem here at all.
3. ~~*~**aesthetic**~*~~. Seriously, though, it's a very attractive monitor, and I mean this separately from the display. It is slim and sleek in appearance, with a base and bottom frame that look like brushed metal. The rest of the monitor besides the display is black. It overall looks pretty cool.
4. Quick and smooth response. I haven't experienced any apparent delays when gaming or doing anything else.
5. Easy-to-navigate button menu that provides a significant amount of control over the display. A lot of that can be done through control panel/system preferences/graphics card software/etc without touching the monitor, but it's convenient regardless.
6. Simple assembly. That's true for most monitors, so this isn't a critical point, but this one was particularly quick.
7. Extremely fast shipping. Ordered at about 1am Friday the 19th and received early afternoon Saturday the 20th. This was with free Prime shipping, not one-day or anything. This could vary based on your location, but the fact that the seller is Amazon directly should help with shipping speed in general.
So far I've bought three of these things and they look and work great. The monitor itself is 22", but not that the screen is actually only 21.5". Assembly is simple, take out the base, screw the stand into the back with the thumb screw, and then slide the monitor into the base. The monitor has VGA and DVI as input choices, though I wish to see HDMI or Displayport, it's not enough for me to knock off a star. Also no there is no vesa mounting option built into the monitor. There are adapters you can buy that will slide onto the screen and enable it to be mounted, but it still should be noted.
Edit: I recently bought a triple monitor stand and have mounted these monitors to the stand. While VESA adapters do exist, they are expensive, so I went with the DIY approach. Total cost was less than $10 total. I got a 10 foot roll of Galvanized Strapping (used to hang pipes from the ceiling), washers, nuts that would fit onto the included vesa screws, and some heavy duty duck tape. Cut pieces of the stripping to match the holes in the vesa mount (I used the smaller 75mm holes). Wrap them in duct tape to prevent scratching the monitor. Put the screw through the holes in the vesa mount and place 2 strips of the strapping on each mount, one across the top pair of holes and one across the bottom. Put a washer over the screw and loosely put a nut on each screw. You should be able to slide the monitor stand into the brackets you just made. Use a pair of pliers and screwdriver to tighten the screws in place. Repeat for each monitor, and make sure that they are tight. I was able to align these vertically and horizontally without them sliding around.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.