AOFORZ - Ethernet Cable Cat6 Plus 30ft - White Flat High speed Internet Network cable with Cable Clips - Computer Cable With Snagless Rj45 Connectors - 30 feet White (10 Meters)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Using the Shielding and Anti-jamming Technology of cat6 Standard Plus, even crystal heads packages by high quality metal and the body of cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, to ensure minimize signal interference.
- Bundled with at least 10 cable clips, so no need to buy them elsewhere. UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with RJ45 Connectors.
- Universal connectivity for LAN/WAN/UTP/TCP/IP network. Connect PCs, Laptop, Computer, servers, printers, routers, Extenders, Internet Cameras, TV Boxes, switch, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, Mac, Macbook, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360 One and more. Video chatting, video surveillance, online video streaming and gaming.
- Flat cable design, as slim as 0.06 inches, help to deploy internet network with flexibility, no matter indoor/outdoor, underground, in wall, under carpet, go through wholes.
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet),1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX(Gigabit Ethernet)and 10GBASE-T(10-Gigabit Ethernet). Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 1.5 * 6.0mm (0.06 * 0.23 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100%Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 MicronGold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 250MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
Network Attached Storage Device
Computer and networkcomponents
Slim and Flat, Super Flexible
With 0.06 inches thin, theflat ethernet cables slide under the carpet without raising it or showing thatit is under there
Turn corners easily, you donot have to drill holes in walls or floors, the flat cables go through thedoorways smoothly
Easy to wrap. Rolls up tanglefree and is compact when traveling
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable providesexceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-GigabitEthernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposedto copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444,which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
100% OXYGEN-FREE BARE COPPER CONDUCTOR
Don't be fooled by Copper CladAluminium (CCA) cables.
Bare copper has a much higherconductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.
Copper cables are expensive,however they perform much better and live much longer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you already have gigabit-capable cables, you may not see the speed improvement that I did, but if you're still working with old cables figuring that a cable is a cable is a cable, I strongly recommend replacing them and this one comes at a good price point with a lot of solid design improvements over conventional cables.
The cable itself is extremely well-designed. The flat cable is much easier to handle both in terms of running it behind desks and along walls. My printer is distant from my router and needs to be secured along a wall and run behind two desks. It's much easier with this flat design. The package comes with clips and nails to assist in securing it along walls so it is perfect for running a line to bulky network devices that may be in a different room from the router. Many of my old Ethernet cables also have a prong guard that makes it very hard to unplug them. The guards on this make it very easy to pinch the ends and remove the cable from a device. I deeply appreciated this feature as I've done serious damage to my nails trying to squeeze the tips of some cables to remove them.
Summary: Don't fool around with the round ones - go flat; it looks better, works fine for at 5 meters, and bends easily. Highly recommended.