- Save 5% on Black AOMAIS Go Party Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS Sport II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code 29PUTLR5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Blue AOMAIS Go Party Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS Sport II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code YIBLGHKB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Orange AOMAIS Go Party Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS Sport II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code RFC6C8NF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Black AOMAIS BALL Waterproof Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Waterproof Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code NFO8SBMC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on AOMAIS CLASSIC Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code A92A99OJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on AOMAIS Tripod when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code VW6D2HWQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Orange AOMAIS TOUGH Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code R4ZAU3MP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on AOMAIS SPORT II Gray Case when you purchase 2 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code ZK5WA7D6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on AOMAIS Waterproof Phone Case when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code FGBHLWGF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Black AOMAIS TOUGH Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more AOMAIS SPORT II Waterproof Speaker offered by AomaisDirect. Enter code YTTCGKHG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AOMAIS Sport II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers 4.0 with Waterproof IPX7,20W Bass Sound,Stereo Pairing,Durable Design for iPhone /iPod/iPad/Phones/Tablet/Echo dot,Good Gift(Orange)
|With Deal:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$120.00 (71%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WATERPROOF IPX7:AOMAIS Sport II has designed and provided fully waterproof of highest incursion protection degree of IPX7 (IPX7- Immersion up to 1 m for 30 minutes underwater),some competitors may offer an IPX5 rating only at splash proof or light rain,not waterproof.To be dust proof,mud proof,shockproof,rainproof,snowproof,free inflatable float accessory provided,which can float your music in the swimming pool,shower,beach
- 20W POWERFUL SOUND,STEREO PAIRING FUNCTION:Advanced digital sound,noise/wind reduction technology,and unique loudspeaker cavity structure to deliver premium acoustic sound,crystal clear balanced bass,if you have two AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth speakers,connect them together to create left and right channels to enjoy 40 Watts surround sound after pairing,perfect for home,parties,Back to school gift,Christmas gift,Thanksgiving day,Halloween,Black Friday,Cyber Monday
- DURABLE,RUGGED TOUGH DESIGN:Featuring a smooth rubber exterior that protects the speaker from scratches and impact,AOMIAS SPORT II is one of the toughest Bluetooth speakers,even car ran over it without damage,perfect for travel&hiking,camping,Boating,Kayaking,outdoor adventure
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY,HANDS FREE FUNCTION:Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium polymer,can be replenished via the micro USB charging port. Answer phone calls using the hands free function.Bluetooth V4.0 Works with cell phones,amazon new echo dot,iphone,iPad, iPod, HTC,Samsung,Tablets,play audio from Laptops,PCs,mp3 player, 3.5mm audio mini jack allows simple wired connectivity.NFC (near-field communication) technology enables simple one-touch pairing with select devices
- WHAT YOU GET:AOMAIS SPORT II Bluetooth speaker,Micro USB charing cable,Aux in cable,float speaker accessory,quick start guide,feedback card,our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service,which make your purchase absolutely risk-free and you can enjoy testing out it's quality and durability!Official AOMAIS Sling Cover available on Amazon,you can search B01HRO56ZK;Tripod search B06Y6539DQ;Waterproof case search B06ZXQY2KV
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AOMAIS SPORT II Next Generation – The speaker that never fails to deliver crisp, robust sound. Using advanced TWS technology, AOMAIS SPORT II allows you to pair two speakers together to create the ultimate surround sound experience. This 40 watts system produces rich and immersive sound quality that you can enjoy at the comfort of your home or even outdoors. AOMAIS SPORT II pushes past any limitations of true portability by providing a waterproof exterior of IPX7 and a high capacity battery made for hours of enjoyment.
At AOMAIS- we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and service. Our speakers are tailor-made with customer’s need in mind and aimed for perfection. AOMAIS is driven by our core values of creating speakers that exceeds current standard and strive for continuous improvements that go beyond expectations. We hope for AOMAIS to become the mechanism that helps transform the way you listen to music everywhere you go.
Weather Resistant with IPX7
Certified with an IPX7 waterproof rating, AOMAIS SPORT II is ready to go with you on any extreme water-related adventures. IPX7 enables this device to be fully functioning even if it is submerged in water up to one meter deep for 30 minutes. Rainfall or even accidental spills will no longer be a worrying factor when you take our AOMAIS SPORT II out to play. Custom made floating accessory included so you can have your music right by your side at the beach or relaxing in the pool.
Two Becomes One
The speaker supports stereo pairing for added acoustic depth,So you can create an enveloping sound field.Superb quality surround sound experience can be made by simply pairing two of our speakers together. The saying that two will always be better than one proves as a fact with AOMAIS SPORT II.
Music On The Go
Play your favorite tunes on the go in clear, full audio. Our built in high capacity rechargeable battery lets you be on the go with up to 10 hours of playtime. The body of AOMAIS SPORT II is designed to be the perfect companion on the road.
Durable & Resistant
Its exterior is constructed with smooth rubber that helps protects the speakers from any scratches or impact. AOMIAS SPORT II is made to be one of the toughest Bluetooth speakers. Its resiliency enables even a car to go over it without any damage in sight.
Included 3.5 mm auxiliary input helps your device to connect effortlessly. Pair this speaker with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled device with ease.In addition, it’s the best gift idea for your loved ones, due to its wireless Bluetooth connectivity and exclusive design!
Seller Warranty DescriptionAll AOMAIS products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase
Top customer reviews
-50 bucks prime Oct 2016
-52mm speakers (two at 10W)
-THD 1% volume Max
-Load Impedance 4ohms
-S/N > 70db
-Max Noise < 3mV
-3.5mm line in
- Micro USB for charging
-Charge time 3hrs
-5V, 1000mA input (written on bottom of speaker) for charging
-3.7V 1800mah battery rated 10hrs at 50% volume per manual
-1/4" 20 tripod mount
- Weight 21.7oz measured on a food scale
- Size approx. 8"x2"x3.3" measured with tape measure
- AUX cable, flat, orange or green to match speaker accents
- USB to Micro USB for charging only, flat, orange or green to match speaker accents
- Quick start guide in English and German. Very usable and decently written.
- Float Speaker Accessory
Does NOT have:
-Headphone output jack. For headphones or hooking up multiple speakers via aux cable.
-Power bank ability to charge up external device.
-LED thermo sensor (Ability to wave hand over LEDs and they turn on after they auto turn off).
-Power adapter (the cube you plug into wall).
-SD card slot or regular USB port. (Ability to load files on a SD card or a USB flash thumb jump portable or external drive and stick it into the speaker’s slot and play the music. This option, not found on this speaker, is usually found only on more expensive models and the idea sounds great but in reality it isn’t. Why? You can’t control the music from your phone. You have to control the music form the speaker. That means you only have the option to hit ‘Next’ or ‘Back’ to change songs. Imagine having to click 'Next' through 30 gig of music to try and find the one you like. There's no search and no sort. This option MIGHT be handy for a single occasion but really, what a pain for regular use IMHO)
Stereo pairing – This allows two Bluetooth speakers to connect by Bluetooth to each other. One plays left channel audio. The other plays right channel audio. Music is played as usual from a single source. JBL has an option like this which they call JBL connect and can be found on the JBL Flip 3. JBL misleads you by saying you can connect ‘multiple’ speakers. The truth is that when they say ‘multiple’ they mean two. This ability can also be referred to as Advanced TWS Technology. Stereo pairing is, IMHO, very important. Why? Because the sound coming from two different places, and in stereo, sounds way better, no matter how loud or soft the sound is. So if you buy two of these Aomais Sport II’s which are 20w each for 50 bucks each, you can pair them and get a total of 40Watts for a total of 100 bucks. And it’s in Stereo. Of course you can un-pair and have single 20w speakers as usual. I found that not many Bluetooth speakers have the Stereo Pairing option. Note that the Aomais Ultra Portable 8w speaker for 28 bucks (as of October 2016) has stereo pairing as an option as well. There may be others.
IPX7 – This speaker is IPX7 certified according to the box and manual. The 7 means it is certified waterproof down to max 1m of water for 30 minutes max with all ports properly closed. The X means it is not certified for dirt or dust intrusion. However the ad for this item indicates it is dirt and dust proof so I asked about it, and the seller AomasDirect responded that it is IP67 and they do have certification. FYI the 6 in IP67 represents the highest level of dirt and dust protection. User discretion here.
BT4.0 – pairs fast and easy. BT 4.1 is available on some devices and they say the connection distance is farther. Seller claims the connection distance on this speaker is 50’ on Amazon questions but manual says 32’, which is consistent with BT4.0. User discretion.
NFC - Currently Apple devices will not connect via NFC because Apple has NFC locked. Right now it pretty much only works with Apple Pay. That may change in future but right now my iPhone 6 iOS 10 won't NFC connect to any Bluetooth speaker including this one while I've asked people NFC connect their Android devices to this speaker and it works great. Hold phone near to speaker, get a notification on phone, click ok, play music.
Float Speaker Accessory – Inflate it. Set this speaker on it. Float it on your pool. It's for pools. Not waves at the ocean. Gimmicky but kind of cool to have a floating speaker.
A ‘Sling’ is sold separately. With the sling you could carry two speakers in one hand. They're kind of ugly and dorky IMHO. They cover up the colored striping and maybe that's a good thing. I got the gray sling but they come in colors. It adds a layer of protection but sound isn't affected. It's nice to have a decent handle on the speaker for sure.
I researched in depth several 20w and 30w BT speakers under $200 and poured through the questions and answers to compile data on each. After compiling data and comparing, it wasn't hard to decide. I went with two of these Aomais Sport II speakers and bought the slings for each. Why? I don't want the options it doesn't have and do want the options it does have. For 50 bucks, 20w, BT4.0, IPX7, NFC, and most of all - Stereo Pairing - no one else came close.
- I wish it came with a power adapter.
- The tripod mount could be cool if you wanted to mount the speaker on a speaker mount or your handlebars. A tripod or bar mount is not included, obviously. The speaker just has the threaded hole needed for them.
- I mentioned I don't need the options it doesn't have. For example, If I need a portable charge bank (an option this speaker doesn’t have) I'll buy a dedicated portable charge bank. The SD Card and/or USB drive playing ability is over rated IMHO (also an option this speaker doesn't have). I wouldn't use it much if ever, so I'm not going to pay another 50 or 100 bucks for that or LEDs that come on with a wave of my hand (also not an option here). The LEDs on this speaker are fine. Subtle and useful. Again, SD card and USB playing is very limited as I mentioned above and fairly useless unless you could sort and search music. Which you can't. Not on any portable Bluetooth speaker I found under 200 anyway.
- Considering it's 20Watts, remember it's a little bigger than pocket size (yet average if not smaller than other 20W speakers). This isn't going to comfortably fit in your pocket or dangle from a normal back pack. It could but it'd be a bit big. It'd be fine for throwing IN the bag and at 20watts you'd hear it fine.
I feel satisfied that I bought this speaker. I bought one and then bought a second for the Stereo Pairing. I also bought the slings. Unless you need to show people you can afford BOSE, I'd recommend this puppy.
Notes from manual:
-Speaker powers off automatically after 2 minutes if there is neither Bluetooth connection nor plying, and will be powered off automatically after 15 minutes if it is not playing even if connected with Bluetooth.
-Plugging in Aux cord disables Bluetooth
5 stars for all the above. Keep in mind audiophiles will never give BT speakers a 5 because BT speakers, especially less expensive ones, can't give the extreme fidelity audiophile ears are looking for. I'm not an audiophile. The features vs cost ratio vs satisfy my needs ratio makes it a 5 star product.
- Hardwiring is not going to work. (Using AUX input and leaving charging cable plugged in). This speaker will turn itself off and if ever the AUX input isn't active, the speaker will assume it needs to search for a BT to connect and will say searching for Bluetooth" thus interrupting music play noticeably. I am not sure but it may actually power off even while playing via AUX because this actually happened to me while using two speakers hooked up like this. 10 or 20 minutes later they stopped playing and upon inspection they had turned themselves off. Do I care? No. I bought portable speakers and will never try to hardwire. Most all BT speakers I looked at auto powe off so this is probably an issue across the board. User discretion.
A heck of a lot of research and editing went into this. Please carefully click helpful and have a good one.
The speaker is IPX7 waterproof meaning that its ok in snow, rain, sweat, humidity, shower, splashes of water, it can be submerged for up to 30 minutes in up to 1m of water (shallow), so its perfect for use outdoors. The material feels very sturdy, I havent tried running it over with a car like some of the other reviewers but i know for a fact that it will survive dropping on hard ground many times.
Measures approx 8" long x 3.25" tall x 2" thick, the body features the two outputs on the side, 3 light indicators and 7 buttons - power, volume up and down, skip song forward and back, one for Pause/Play and one for taking a call. Power indicator stays lit up green when the unit is on, then there is a low battery light that turns on when you need to recharge and a bluetooth light that flashes blue when the speaker is searching for a connection. All the lights are very small so they wont bother you at night.
When it comes to the sound itself, I am very happy, its very strong and the bass is ok. It is still a small speaker though, obviously you're not going to achieve a surround type thing, it's not meant to have a "studio sound", but its louder that most other small speakers Ive had.
The hardware is well made, durable, doesn't seem cheap.
- very large and bulky, wont fit in a pocket
- super heavy, heavier than what Im used to even when it comes to large outdoor bluetooth speakers
- no wrist band and no hook for it either, although its a bit too heavy to keep around a wrist anyway, still, cant be hung up
- currently listed at 49.99$
- good and very loud sound
- decent bass
- fully dust proof and IPX7 waterproof
- fast charging (3 hours)
- up to 10 hours play time (at half volume), thats a lot, i have a bunch that can only play about 4-6 hours on full charge
- good quality, sturdy material, wont break if dropped
- fast bluetooth pairing
- easy to operate
- has a button for answering calls
- i like that the volume and skip song buttons are separate, many small speakers combine those and it can get confusing
- very good manual thats easily understandable (unlike so many others that were translated from Chinese)
- can be mounted on a bike or tripod, there is a screw for that on the bottom (doesnt come with an actual mount)
- comes with small inflatable floating pad that you can put it on when you're in a pool
In conclusion, I think this does do a great job when it comes to sound, its super sturdy as well, but Im keeping it at 4 stars because its so heavy and bulky.
This unit ticks all the boxes.
Be advised that it loses Bluetooth link every time it is turned off.It does attempt to re-link every time it is turned on.
Yes, it plays while charging.