|Item Weight||1.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 1.6 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||AP60|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AP60|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hidizs AP60 High Resolution Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player (Black)
|Sale:||$87.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$62.50 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional quality AK4452VN DAC and MAX97220 AMP combination, supports all major lossless music formats: APE, DSD, FLAC, WAV, WMA, and ALAC, at up to 192kHz/24bit
- Bright and easy to read 2.0-inch TFT high-definition screen, small yet powerful enough to drive most Headphones on the market, the best choice when an audiophile goes out for exercise
- Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X protocol, double-way lossless Bluetooth transmission allows easy enjoyment of music with low coding delay and high sound quality
- Built-in high and low gain selection, to meet the needs of different headphones sensitivity and listening. Also can be connected with your PC and headphone as an headphone amplifier
- MicroSD slot that supports MicroSD cards, currently up to 256GB, large enough to hold your entire music library. Japan Seiko protection circuits, 10-12 hours of battery life, charges through micro USB port
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dimensions:75mm x 42mm x 14mm
Weight: About 50g
Screen: 320 x 240 2.0inch HD TFT
DSD: Software Decoding 64,128
USB DAC/OTG DAC: sUPPORT
Support APT-X lossless transmission
Support Bluetooth 4.0 Versions
DAC Chip: AK4452VN
Headphone Amp: MAX97220A
Gain: Hight/Low gain setting available
Sample Rate: 44.1KHz-192kHz/24 Bit
Supported Formats: FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV, ALAC, AAC, OGG, MP3, AIFF, DSF, DIFF
Headphone Output: Standard 3.5mm Port
Output Power: 35mW@32 ohm
Output impedance: 0.1 ohm
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz(-0.5dB)
Dynamic Range: >105dB
Channel Separation: 106dB
Internal Memory: None
Storage Expansion: Support 265GB
Power Port: Micro USB2.0
Battery: 1000mAh 3.7V
Play Time: about 10 to 12 hours
Support Systerm: MAC OSX10.7, Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10.
Compare to similar items
This item Hidizs AP60 High Resolution Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hidizs Limited||Quantum Networks||FecPecu||K&M Camera Since 1976||Linking Port||BassPlay|
|Item Dimensions||1.65 x 0.55 x 2.95 in||2.28 x 3.82 x 0.63 in||1.69 x 3.9 x 0.43 in||2.2 x 3.82 x 0.47 in||1.58 x 3.37 x 0.39 in||1.57 x 3.46 x 0.49 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 ounces||4.8 ounces||1.36 ounces||0.55 lb||—||2.33 ounces|
|Supported Standards||FLAC,APE,WMA,WAV,ALAC,AAC,OGG,MP3,AIFF,DSF,DIFF||MP3||AAC, FLAC, MP3, WMA||AAC, FLAC, MP3, AIFF, WAV||AAC/ Aif/ Apple lossless/ Ape/ Flac, Ogg/ Wave/ Wma lossless/ M4a, MP3/ WMA, at up to 192kHz/32bit, Not support Audible and DRM WMA||FLAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, DSD 64/128|
Top Customer Reviews
It is so that most every smartphone available today supports playback of digital audio files. Why then purchase or even consider a dedicated digital audio player (DAP), much less the Hidizs AP60? The fact is that smartphones are multitasking devices, and while they're capable of doing many things, they rarely do any one thing especially well including delivering high-quality audio.
While the Hidizs AP60 is an aesthetically pleasing and attractive player with its small body and smartly touch controls, it is its sound that puts it in a class all its own at its remarkably low price point. As you probably already know, it supports playback of typical MP3 and M4A lossless files, but moreover it supports playback of lossless and Hi-Rez file formats including WAV and FLAC and DSD decoding: support 64\128. The quality of audio exhibited by the Hidizs AP60 is nothing short of extraordinary, with lossless files sounding very analog-like. Much better than a smartphone and a normal MP3.
While the Hidizs AP60 has numerous and very practical features, here's a brief list of the ones I appreciate most:
1 .Really fresh design, it’s an tiny little fighter,
2. Great Bluetooth connection, supports aptX , probably the lowest price you could get for an aptX player. Plus it’s only weights 1.8 ounces, so convenient when you go exercise
3. Incorporates traditional drag and drop folder and file organization. Simply plug the Hidizs AP60 into a computer, and it will appear as a drive in your computer's explorer program.
4. The touch screen works really well, quick and accruate reaction.
5. It also has multi-band graphic equalizer.
6. Only took few seconds for it the scan hundreds of songs.
7. Long battery life, it could last about 10hours with a full charge battery.
8. Smart UI design, Very easy to use.
There are two USB modes you could choose when you connect AP60 with computer, Data transfer and USB-DAC. By click USB-DAC, the AP60 can become a portable USB DAC with many portable Android devices (such as my Asus Google Nexus 7 2nd generation) and also with Windows computers (after manually installing the drivers that came in the folder with the software update). The connection stability is really good and what I really love is that the AP60’s screen will display information such as bit depth, sampling rate and the volume setting.
But if you want to charge the player through your computer, you need to choose data transfer mode first, and then remove AP60 thumb drive from your computer, after few seconds, it will start charging. You could also use your phone charger or power bank to charge the AP60, I use my 5V/1A charger to charge the player,
AP60 don’t have any internal memory, but it does support max 256G SD. Currently I have a 64gb card in it, most of the music is lossless Flac with some 320 kbps mp3. Will upgrade to 128 GB SD soon.
Overall I am very satisfied with AP60, The Hidizs AP60 has got many features for its price point such as the USB DAC in- and output, great card support and reading speeds, really high Bluetooth quality and perfect gapless playback with FLAC files, a fine-grained volume control with low possible listening levels, a quite low output impedance, an overall quite well-structured and nice user interface, a flawless folder browser support and a nice pack of accessories.
Other helpful hints:
The frame version could be updated by downloading the newest version from Hidizs' website.
Also you need to install the drive to be able to use it as an USB DAC, There is a video show how to do it in Hidizs Facebook page.
I hope this helps.
This Hidizs AP60 player can play up 24/192 HD audio files including DSD. Takes up to 256 GB micro SD card. Has feature to have volume control change tracks while the screen is off. Can install a audio driver on computer and use as DAC or with a portable external DAC. Can also be connected to Bluetooth speakers and devices.
The AP60 is built very well. It’s tiny! Seriously though, it’s small and light enough to go into a shirt-pocket with no issues. It’s discreet enough to not draw any attention, So it’s very useful when I go to the gym or do running outside.
It looks good.The chassis material of the AP60 feels like something in between plastic and aluminum. It’s solid and comfortable in hand despite its many angles.
Overall with the Hidizs AP60 it’s a player that can play most audio codecs, has expandable memory via micro sd cards, has a better sound due to its better DAC and a noticeably stronger AMP, this is an amazing deal for $89. I don’t think there is any other Hi-Fi player with real DAC and AMP can be cheaper than this.
I was first attracted by Hidizs AP60’s appearance, it looks very fresh and it’s not like anything else on the market, It arrived just a few days after I ordered it, I am very satisfied with it’s sound quality,
1. Probably the best price you can get for a real HiFi music player. I used to listen to the music with my cellphone, other normal MP3 players, but none of those support the high-res music formats, And no matter how good and expensive is your headphone, If you don’t have a good player that can play lossless format. You could not give the best out of your headphone. When I search the HIFI player at Amazon, My target is to find something near $100, I compared few items, For Fiio X1 I really don’t like the touch wheel design, feel like it’s will be very too hard to control, Then I saw HIDIZS AP60, It looks better and have atpX Bluetooth.
2.Despite its reasonable price tag, the AP60 arrives in a nicely designed cardboard box that contains the player with a plastic bag for protection. Also, you will find some paper stuff, a spare screen protector, a charging cable and even a pair of earphone plus foam covers and a small carrying pouch.
That is pretty nice for a sub $89 audio player.
3. The Bluetooth function is really smooth, it’s very easy to find all the other devices, and the connection is very fast, and AP60 support aptX which ensures a low latency, high-quality wireless Bluetooth experience. I had a Sony MDR-EX750BT Headphone, and it also supports the aptX, So I used the AP60 with MDR-EX750BT when I go to the gym or ruining, It’s sound really solid.The signal was transparent, clear and clean and noticeably better than from some non-aptX sources (my laptop for example). And it’s also very light; You could hardly feel it when you are exercise.
4.USB-DAC, the AP60 can become a portable USB DAC with many portable Android devices (such as my Asus Google Nexus 7 2nd generation) and also with Windows c