Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on July 18, 2014
Purchased this battery on June 12, 2014. Worked fine for the first two weeks; consistently held a two- to three-hour charge. After that it suddenly died completely iMac displayed "Not Charging." Purchased an Apple battery from an Apple store, which I probably should have done in the first place, and it's now working fine. Went to return the one purchased from Amazon now that I had a box in which to return it, and they told me that yesterday (7/17/14) was the last day to return this item. Really? A battery that only lasts two weeks was clearly defective workmanship and not my fault in any way. As a loyal Amazon customer, I feel cheated, both by the dealer of this deficient product and by Amazon for their unwillingness to allow a return. Bad product, bad experience.

Updating this review. I contacted Amazon customer service directly, at which time they apologized and facilitated an immediate refund. The battery was still bad, but my faith in Amazon was restored. :)
on April 22, 2014
This battery is poor quality I got it for over a month I believe and I already have to replace it cause is no longer charging first I thought it was my charger got a new one and it didn't work. Now I have to buy a new one

I wish they will send me a replacement but I'm sure is not going to happen

I will love to recommend this product but the quality is poor
on April 23, 2016
Had the battery for about a year without too many problems, but I could tell it was holding less and less of a charge.
Now the battery has bulged out and you can no longer use the trackpad because it presses on it from within so I'm going to be getting a new one from Apple since I don't want to risk anything breaking with these "alternatives."
on September 20, 2017
Great!
on June 29, 2015
does not charge after a week of using it, my old laptop battery still charges but does not stay up for long, this may even risk your circuit charging system so avoid. Go for a little more expensive option as cheaper isn't always a good deal
on November 23, 2014
What a POS. The amount of time you have on this battery is approximately 60% of what a 50-70 dollar solution would cost you on this site. I highly recommend going for the Anker* brand battery for this laptop.
on March 18, 2014
it will not hold a charge for very long at all!!!! I was unaware I was purchasing a used battery
on March 23, 2014
So many of these Apple alternatives are bad, go bad or won't last beyond a year. This appears to be a very good option. Owned it for a month and several cycles but the sense is, hey finally a winner at a good price.
on September 6, 2015
work for 3 weeks after that power less than 20 minute DO NOT BUY
on November 17, 2014
I have had the battery for only a few months and it no longer holds a charge. I need to get a new one now and Apple no longer makes it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question