Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VOX APACHE13U Travel Electric Guitars with Built-In Amplifier and Rhythms
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 1, 2013
This guitar is amazing. For the price it has an awful lot to offer and the workmanship is excellent. I can take my Vox-Apache anywhere, play it in my hotel room using headphone without disturbing anyone. (the sound through the headphones is incredibly good). You can set just about any imaginable drumbeat accompaniment for practice and fun. Before I got it I was concerned that the fretboard might be restrictive-not a problem. I am very satisfied!
on July 25, 2013
This guitar is fun to play but without an amp connected to it, it is too low in terms of volume. It also doesn't stay in tune real well and has a notable hum when it is in the non clean mode. When I connected it to an amp (Fender Mustang 3) it did pretty well. I'm not sure if I will keep it or look for a better travel guitar in the future.