Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "APC Back-UPS Connect UPS Battery Backup for Echo a..." and save 65% off the $76.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
APC Back-UPS Connect UPS Battery Backup for Echo and Network Routers (BGE70)
|Price:||$30.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- The BGE70 UPS backup battery helps you stay connected to the Internet during power outages
- Ultra efficient design maximizes ups battery backup runtime for low-power devices like network routers, Amazon Echo or VOIP systems
- 3 hours of extended runtime provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out
- 3 outlets provide battery backup power and surge protection
- Outlets support 2-prong plugs only. For 3-prong support, consider BGE50ML
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Back-UPS Connect BGE70
What's in the Box:
- APC Back-UPS Connect BGE70
- 5-foot power cord
- User manual
APC Back-UPS Connect BGE70
The electronic devices you rely on every day for communication, security, and entertainment such as networking equipment, computers, televisions, security systems, and gaming consoles are at risk of damage and disconnect due to unexpected blackouts, voltage fluctuations, and other power disruptions.
The APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS Connect BGE70 provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally for 3 hours of extended runtime. Additionally, the BGE70 UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BGE70 will power critical low power and USB devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
At a Glance:
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical low power and USB devices (wireless routers, broadband modems, VoIP or cordless phones, connected home hubs, and chargers for smartphones/tablets) during a blackout
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- 3 hours of extended runtime
- Three NEMA outlets provide backup battery power and surge protection
- Fast recharge of the internal backup battery
- Compact, portable design
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
Battery Backup Keeps Critical Components Running
The BGE70 UPS offers guaranteed backup battery power for your electronic devices. The compact and ultra-efficient design maximizes runtime for 3 hours. When power is interrupted or fluctuates outside safe levels, the BGE70 instantly provides clean battery power to your sensitive electronics. Work safely throughout brief outages or save your data and safely shut down electronics during extended outages.
Protection from Dangerous Surges and Spikes
The BGE70 features a total of three NEMA power outlets, all of which shield your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. The UPS is designed to protect low power devices such as wireless routers, broadband modems, VoIP or cordless phones, connected home hubs, and chargers for smartphones/tablets when there is an outage.
Quickly Recharge the Internal Battery
The internal battery of the BGE70 UPS charges quickly to ensure you'll be ready for the next outage.
Warranty and Equipment Protection Policy
This UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $75,000. APC will repair or replace attached equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.
Compare to similar items
This item APC Back-UPS Connect UPS Battery Backup for Echo and Network Routers (BGE70)
APC Back-UPS 600VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charging Port (BE600M1)
CyberPower CP350SLG Standby UPS 350VA 255W Compact
Tripp Lite BC350 350VA 180W UPS Desktop PC / MAC Battery Back Up Compact 120V, 6 Outlets
APC M12USWH Back-UPS Connect 50 Mobile Power Pack, 11400mAh, Li-Ion
iHomepack Uninterrupted Power Bank Supply for Wireless Router Built-in 7800mah Lithium Batter M312 11-13V DC Mini UPS LED Light Camera Phone and Other Network Peripherals
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4.13 x 5.2 x 8.86 in||4.13 x 10.79 x 5.47 in||7.1 x 3.2 x 4.3 in||7.99 x 5 x 2.99 in||5.1 x 2.9 x 0.9 in||2.68 x 4.96 x 0.98 in|
|Item Weight||5.5 lbs||7.5 lbs||3.5 lbs||7.7 lbs||0.6 lb||7.05 ounces|
The APC BGE70 - Backups Home Network UPS will keep your network up and running and continue to charge your mobile devices hours after a power outage.
Top customer reviews
In the past I had my cable modem, router, and Ethernet switch all on my desk in my home office, so all were plugged into the same UPS that runs my desktop computer. When we moved a few months ago, the home office in my new house is now at one end of the house - not ideal spot for Wi-Fi for the house, so I wanted to locate the modem & router in another room, and the Ethernet switch went in the basement for convenience of wiring up a couple computers and a printer spread around the house.
I no sooner finished wiring everything up, when I realized - what happens with one of our famous power glitches? I'm going to lose Internet. What I need is a couple of very compact UPS's that just power the small electronics (modem & Time Capsule router at one location, and Ethernet switch at another). Wonder if anyone makes something small & inexpensive...
Sure enough this BGE70 is just about tailor-made for my situation. I had already built an enclosed cabinet for the modem & router that had plenty of room for extra wiring for a stereo system, no problem adding this in there. In the basement, I'd wall-mounted the Ethernet switch and a patch panel - the hanging slots on the BGE70 let me mount it up right alongside.
I like that the battery is easily accessible & replaceable for when that time comes (as it always does with a UPS). It's also a fairly standard and easy to buy battery, which does affect the form factor (there are some more compact UPS's that almost look like an oversized power strip - but good luck finding a replacement battery in 4 years). I like that the alarm beeps ONCE during a power outage, and doesn't keep chiming away like most UPS's.