APC Smart-UPS 3000VA UPS Battery Backup with Pure Sine Wave Output (SMT3000)
- 3000VA / 2700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Pure Sine Wave UPS provides highest degree of compatibility with active PFC power supplies and electronics
- 8 battery backup and surge protector outlets
- Smart UPS battery backup with LCD Display
- Network-grade power supply conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts low input voltage and trims high voltage without battery operation. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet
- Output Power Capacity: 2700 Watts/3000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
There is a newer model of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Smart-UPS SMT3000 At a Glance:
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Ten power and surge protected outlets
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Equipment protection policy
APC Smart-UPS SMT3000 2700W/3000VA 120V LCD UPS System
Protect your servers, switches, routers, networking devices with the APC Smart-UPS SMT3000. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance. Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage. With a 2,700-watt power capacity, 10 outlets, and one switchable outlet group this Smart-UPS is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Keep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, surges, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. It provides generous runtime while on battery so you can continue working during medium-length power outages.
Providing a greater level of control this UPS has one switchable outlet group that allows individual control separate from the UPS. Allowing the ability to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on and off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Green Mode Reduces Power Consumption
Operate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy without sacrificing any protection when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Intelligent Battery Management Maximizes Performance
For easy battery maintenance, this Smart-UPS provides a predictive month and year for when battery replacement is recommended. It also prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature. Detect faulty batteries with the periodic battery self-test and disconnected battery notification.
Bright LCD Interface Is Easy to Operate
Quickly view the UPS utility status thanks to multiple status indicators on the bright, easy-to-read LCD interface. It provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and the intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. A SmartSlot lets you use a network management card to remotely manage and control the UPS.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System Shutdown
Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
What's in the Box
APC Smart-UPS SMT3000, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.
|Power capacity||500 W/750 VA||700 W/1,000 VA||1,000 W/1,440 VA||1,980 W/2,200 VA||2,700 W/3,000 VA|
|Nominal output voltage||120 V||120 V||120 V||120 V||120 V|
|Output connections (NEMA)||(6) 5-15R||(8) 5-15R||(8) 5-15R||(8) 5-15R, (2) 5-20R||(8) 5-15R, (2) 5-20R|
|Switched outlet groups||1||1||1||1|
|Battery type||Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; leak proof||Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; leak proof||Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; leak proof||Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; leak proof||Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; leak proof|
|Interface ports||Serial (RJ45), USB, and SmartSlot||Serial (RJ45), USB, and SmartSlot||Serial (RJ45), USB, and SmartSlot||Serial (RJ45), USB, and SmartSlot||Serial (RJ45), USB, and SmartSlot|
|Control panel and audible alarms||Alpha-numeric LCD display with LED status indicators; alarm on battery, distinctive low battery alarm and configurable delays||Alpha-numeric LCD display with LED status indicators; alarm on battery, distinctive low battery alarm and configurable delays||Alpha-numeric LCD display with LED status indicators; alarm on battery, distinctive low battery alarm and configurable delays|
|Emergency power off (EPO)||Optional||Optional||Optional||Yes||Yes|
|Regulatory||UL 1778, CSA||UL 1778, CSA||UL 1778, CSA||UL 1778, CSA||UL 1778, CSA|
APC Smart-UPS SMT3000 2700W/3000VA 120V LCD UPS System.
Batteries & Runtime
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Legal Disclaimer****Since items are brand new and we report the enduser customer to company, In most cases, we are not able to accept returns unless a technical issue occurs. In that rare case the company deducts only 25% of total price. Please read specifications thoroughly and be aware of all terms and conditions. Better to Email before Placing order.****
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I run two Dell Poweredges servers off of this system and so far I have at least an hour before I get a low voltage warrning.
It is a great system for the price.
Because the product description provided above does not tell much, I've included the summary from APC's web site:
Intuitive LCD interface
* Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
* Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
* Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
* Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
InfraStruXure Central compatible
* Enables centralized management via APC InfraStruXure® Central.
Pure sine wave output on battery
* Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Single switched outlet group
* Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Battery failure notification
* Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
* Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
* Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
* Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
Resettable circuit breakers
* Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
* Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Disconnected battery notification
* Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
* Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
* Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
* Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
* Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
* Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
* Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
* Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
* Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
* Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
* Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
Intelligent battery management
* Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
* Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
* Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
* Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
* Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Predicitive failure notification
* Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.