APEKX Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter/Receiver, USB Rechargeable, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter (2 Devices Simultaneously, for Headphone Speaker TV/Home Sound System), Long Play Time
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKE IT TWO: Upgraded 2-in-1 Bluetooth V4.1 transmitter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (like headphones + speakers) simultaneously.
- ALWAYS ON: APEKX Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 Audio Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 8 hours use - enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
- BLUETOOTH EVERYWHERE: In Transmitter mode, turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into Bluetooth transmitter. Receiver mode: Ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system.
- AWESOME SOUND: Powered by the latest Bluetooth V4.1 which ensure more richer and deeper sound experience. Listen to CD-like audio quality at no compromise.
- EASY USE AND AUTOMATIC RE-PAIRING: Compact, portable and durable, battery protection, charging during operation; automatically re-pair with existing paired devices. Plus, 12 months extended warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Distance: up to 49ft
- Battery: Rechargeable polymer battery 160mAh
- Charge time: about 2 hours
- Play time: about 8 hours
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Dimensions: 1.29*0.39*1.77 inch
- 1 x Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter
- 1 x USB Micro Charging Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm AUX Cable
- 1x User Manual
Transmitter and Receiver
Turn your wired media device into wireless
With the compact, portable and durable adapter, you can enjoy favorite songs, movies, games, and TV shows via wired device. Any media device turn into a Bluetooth-enabled one via the 2-in-1 adapter.
Bluetooth 2-in-1 Adapter
- In Transmitter mode, turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into Wireless transmitter.
- In Receiver mode, ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system. Built-in rechargeable battery, the usage time is about 7-9 hours after it is fully charged.
- 1. TX mode: switch to TX mode and Long press Multi-function button till the light remains in blue and release, then double-click the button to enter into the pairing mode. (light flashes in blue quickly)
- 2. Turn on the wireless earphones/speaker to pair and connect with the APEKX- BTR1002.
- 3. Connecting the APEKX-BTR1002 with a TV set, computer, mobile phone, Tablet, MP3, CD player or any other audio players by using the 3.5mm audio cable, all these ordinary audio players could be immediately upgraded with wireless functions.
- 1. RX mode: Switch to RX mode and Long press the Multi-function button to turn it on, then double-click the button to enter into the pairing status. (light flashes in blue and red quickly)
- 2. Turn on the cell phone's Bluetooth to search for APEKX-BTR1002 then click to connect.
- 3. Working in RX mode, after pairing and connecting your smart phone with the Wireless Transmitter & Receiver successfully, connect the adapter with the Loudspeaker's through a 3.5mm audio cable, thus the ordinary loudspeaker will be upgraded to a wireless loudspeaker.
Compare with similar items
Multifunctional Function: This Bluetooth Audio Transmitter & Receiver is the ideal wireless audio solution for a wide range of applications. The transmitter function keep your old MP3, TV or CD players alive with new Bluetooth wireless connection. Use the wireless receiver function to upgrade your home stereo system and wirelessly stream music from your cell phone or tablet.
Premium Sound Quality: With the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology, you can enjoy CD-like sound quality wirelessly.
A 2 for 1 Connection: As a Bluetooth transmitter, stream audio to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers can pair at once, so you can share happiness with family or friends. As a Bluetooth receiver, it can still be paired to two of your smartphones or tablets, but can only receive the audio from one of the two paired devices.
Warranty: All APEKX products come with 30 days money back guaranty and 12 months warranty. If you have any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply to you and resolve your problem within 24 Hours.
Specification: 1.Bluetooth Version: V4.1 2. Chipset: CSR8670, CSR57E6 OR CSRBC5MM
3. Distance: up to 49ft (15m)
4. Battery: Rechargeable polymer battery 160mAh
5. Charging time: about 2 hours
6. Using time: about 8 hours
7. Charging voltage: 5V
8. Frequency: 2.4GHz
9.Item weight: 13g
10.Dimensions: 3.3*1*4.5cm/1.29*0.39*1.77 inches
Packing Including: 1 x Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter
1 x USB Mirco Charging Cable
1 x 3.5mm AUX Cable
1x User Manual
Fully charged is strongly recommended before using the transmitter for the first time, it indicates the low battery during its working while indicator light flashes in red.
Charge it immediately.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 2: After using this device about 5 months now we kind of have it down how to use it for our application. We use it with a TV to pair with ear buds while on the treadmill as the treadmill is too loud to just listen to the TV speakers. It's plugged into the headphone jack on the TV. 1. Turn it on. It will flash Blue/Red. 2. Press and hold button on ear buds and keep holding. If it needs to pair, it will say "pairing". If it doesn't say "pairing" then it will connect automatically and the Bluetooth device will turn solid Blue. 3. If the ear buds say "pairing", double click the button on Bluetooth device. It will start quickly flashing Blue/Red. 4. The devices will then pair and the Bluetooth light will turn solid Blue. Be patient. If the devices have paired before, the ear buds won't say "pairing" and they will connect automatically. Since my wife uses it too, there's a pretty good chance it will need to pair.
We just leave the Bluetooth device connected to the TV all the time. The connection to the TV is a little flaky as any movement might cut the left or right channel. When paired, it works very well and is very useful.
Update: Wore the battery down to the point it would not turn on. This seemed to help get back to square one. I can get it to work now. Most of the time I re-pair with my ear buds. My wife uses it too. Sometimes I have to try to re-pair multiple times to get it to work. Proximity to the earbuds during pairing seems to affect the pairing process. Quirky. Also the 3.5 mm connection doesn’t work well. I may only get left or right. Moving the 3.5 mm connector will usually get it back but is temperamental. I try not to move it much. I still would pick another brand or spend a little more money as it can be aggravating to use this thing.
This device worked one time in TX mode. I was able to pair and use my earbuds just once. Now I can’t connect them anymore. I tried another brand of earbuds too and they won’t connect either. In RX mode it will show up on my iPhone. In TX mode it won’t connect and just quickly flashes blue. I tried for about an hour. So disappointed as I want hear my TV through the earbuds while on the treadmill. I’m going to let it flash blue and maybe wear down the battery. Perhaps it will reset itself.