|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.86 x 3.86 x 0.87 inches|
|Item model number||M4|
|Batteries||1 Product Specific batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
This deal is in your cart
You're on the waitlist for this deal.
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
APEMAN M4 Mini Portable Projector, Video DLP Pocket Projector for Home and Outdoor Entertainment, Support 1080P HDMI Input Built-in Rechargeable Battery Stereo Speakers with Upgraded 360° Tripod
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|With Deal:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Hardware Interface||USB, Component Video, HDMI|
|Mounting Type||Tripod Mount|
|Display Resolution||Support 1080p|
About this item
- BIG SCREEN HD MOVIE: The latest UPGRADED DLP technology provides a 70% brighter, more vivid, and 50% sharper image. Supports full HD 1080P video with a 2000:1 contrast ratio and 800 x 480p native resolution. You can enjoy a 30-100" big display screen within 1-4 m distance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AS A PHONE: Pocket size mini projector (3.86x3.86x0.85 inches) and lightweight (0.44 lbs). Easy to take and operate. It comes with a TRIPOD with a fully functional 360° rotation and firm stand. This neat projector is an ideal and popular New Year gift!
- EXCELLENT FEATURES: Super low noise which hardly to hear when you are watching a movie. The mini projector is perfect for home cinema, parties, or camping entertainment in a relatively dark environment. Not suitable for business or teaching presentations.
- BUILT-IN BATTERY & LONG LAMP LIFE: The pico projector has a built-in battery which lasts for 1.5-2 hours after fully charged. It can be also a power bank. Flexible to use anywhere and don't need charging always. Long lamp lifetime up to 45000 hours. If use it for 3 hours per day, that's 40 years.
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY: This portable projector can widely connect to a laptop, TV Box, DVD, tablet, camera, PS3/4, smartphone, etc. via HDMI port to enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from many devices. Make your living room become a home theater! Note: The M4 projector doesn't have a keystone correction.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- M4 Projector, HDMI cable, 360° Tripod, USB Charging Cable, AC Adapter, User Manual
- If the battery is about to run out, the projector will change to dim mode to protect the battery. Please turn off the power to charge, or connect the charger when using.
- The USB port is used as power output, for the connection with Firestick and Chromecast or used as power bank output. It's not for a USB drive.
- To connect Android phone, a Miracast/Dongle (not included) is needed and please make sure that the phone has a Screen Mirroring/Screen Casting function.
- To connect iPhone, please use an official Apple Lightning to HDMI MFI adapter from the Apple Store. If the adapter is a knockoff, paid apps will be blocked (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc). Use the official one from the Apple store, you won’t have that problem. Or you can use a Miracast/Dongle to realize the wireless connection.
- To connect TV stick(Firestick, Chromecast, Apple TV), please turn off the Dolby digital function in the TV Stick settings.
Home Cinema is around Your Side
A Perfect Gift for All Age
A Awesome Mirror for Your Many Devices
Compare with similar items
APEMAN M4 Projector is mainly used for home cinema and video games, NOT recommended for Powerpoint, Word, Excel or business presentation.
Visible screen diagonal
100" / 254 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it arrived, as I was inspecting the contents of the box, I was very impressed with the packaging, the organization of all the accessories, and the overall "sleekness" of the box. Normally I don't care about such things, so long as the product works. That being said, I do notice the small touches. The projector was packaged very professionally, with all the accessories I needed out of the box, and a useful manual to boot! I know I ordered it for me, but it struck me as very gift-worthy had I not.
The other thing that I noticed, even before I turned it on, is that all the accessories that you need to connect it to something with an HDMI output, such as a Roku, laptop, Blue Ray player, etc. were included. (This meant no rummaging through drawers to look for charging or HDMI cables!) There was even a handy mount! There are some applications that the HDMI cable might not be long enough for, but for most connecting to a laptop, it was perfect.
I tried it out initially hooking it up to my laptop in my spare bedroom, just to play with the settings. I tried this during normal daylight, and was impressed that I could see a clear picture even during the day. (I tried it later in the evening, and discovered the picture absolutely dazzles at night.) There was a dial to focus the picture, and buttons to control the sound. Though this may sound a bit on the minimalist side, I think it is a credit to the genuinely plug-and-play design. I know there are a few schools of thought on this one, because I know some people prefer devices that have their own operating systems and more on-board settings that allow finer adjustments from the device itself. Personally, even though as an IT person I'm supposed to be more of a gadget geek, I appreciate devices like this projector that are truly plug-and-play, and can be operated by anyone in the house, without having to be familiarized to the different features. Later, I dropped the projector and my daughter to my Mom's house for a sleepover, and she was equally impressed with the ease of use. Literally, the only setup required is hooking up the HDMI cable and turning it on, making it an ideal device for even the non-tech savvy.
I will say that the on-board sound may not be loud enough for some applications, but there is an audio output that can easily connect to a soundbar or extrenal speakers (or headphones), as well as a USB out and cable for charging may sound devices. For me this isn't an issue, as I use the device in rooms it's well-suited to. If I were using it outdoors, I would probably attach it to some external speakers for extra ooomph. Also, the only video input is the HDMI or MHL, so out of the box, it is ready to use with any device that has an HDMI output, or MHL output with the cord. If you would like to connect it to your phone, or your old-school gaming system, there are many readily available, inexpensive HDMI-to-whatever cables and converters out there. It would be ideal if there were a few more inputs, particularly a USB input, but I am fine working off of the HDMI input.
Overall, I feel like this was a solid buy. The projector's picture is impressive, and it's portability and versatility make it a home run.
Top reviews from other countries
Size: The projector literally fits in the palm of your hand. It has a tripod that lifts it probably no more than 8 inches off the ground, but it rotates and manipulates almost any way that you want it to project.
Features: It has an on/off button, volume up and down, and a small dial to be able to focus the screen. Very user friendly and easy to use. It has an HDMI slot and a USB slot. This worked perfectly for us to be able to plug our firestick into it and have the firestick draw the power from the projector.
The projector itself has a decent sound for a small room, but we were using this outside so we plugged in a Bluetooth transmitter and used our Bluetooth speakers. Worked perfect!
We were able to charge the projector so that we did not have to have it plugged in while using it outside. The charge lasted the a whole movie again while drawing power from the firestick as well.
The picture was amazingly clear and bright. we put it against our house and it was like we were at a drive-in.
Soooo impressed! This is one of my favourite toys yet!
The first impression- I was impressed with the size and sleek design that comes with high quality built. This package comes with a bonus tripod and its essential part when arranging my projector with a large projector screen. It comes with all necessary cables to use as well as a detailed user manual. Very lightweight and can easily put into my pocket.
Because of the DLP technology the images are brighter and sharper than normal ones. The HD picture is clear and detailed. Video is flawless without any freezing or glitches. It emits very low sound while this projector works. I used this with my 100-inch projector screen and the edges are sharp enough to have a good picture. Although it equips with stereo speakers I feel adding external speakers would be ideal for family movie time outdoors.
My projector works 1.5-2 hours with one charge and I am really happy about that battery life.
Portable and can work with inbuilt battery
Clear image good brightness
Good battery life
Long lamp life
Cons- Projector comes without any casing
Inbuilt speakers are not enough especially outdoor parties.
Overall I am really happy with my purchase and would like to recommend this for anyone who is looking for a protable projector that works with inbuilt battery.
I'm pleasantly surprised by the picture quality, even as you blow it up to a pretty large size, the quality remains crisp and clear. I really like that it came with a mini tripod making it one less thing you need to worry about, and adding to how easy everything is to move with you if you want to take it on the go. It literally fits in a pocket (which did make me skeptical, but there doesn't seem to be any sacrifice in quality based on its size).
The sound quality is great but it's also easy to hook up to a speaker, especially for outdoor use when you might need it to be pretty loud. I definitely wish I could post some pictures or a video, because I think it would really add to showing how great this little device works. I definitely recommend this mini projector.