- Save 7% on 1 of every 3 apeman NM4 mini projectors you purchase offered by ApemanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 1 of every 2 apeman NM4 mini projectors you purchase offered by ApemanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on apeman portable screen when you purchase 1 or more apeman projector offered by ApemanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 apeman PS185 Foldable Projector Screen For every 1 apeman NM4 Mini Portable Projector you purchase offered by ApemanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 apeman PS240 40'' 4:3 Projector Screen For every 1 apeman NM4 Mini Portable Projector you purchase offered by ApemanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
APEMAN Mini Video Projector DLP Pocket LED Portable Built-in Battery Support 1080P with HDMI/MHL Input Audio Output Dual Built-in Stereo Speakers 25000 Hours LED Life
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Portable Design】Mini size (98*98*21.5mm) and SUPER lightweight. Easy to be put in bag and carried to wherever you like. Ideal for using at home, enjoying films with your families, or relaxing before sleep. Also perfect for parties or camping projection in appropriate environment (dark).
- 【Built-in Battery】The projector is equipped with an AC charger and a built-in rechargeable 3.7V/3400mAh battery. Built-in battery makes it to be used freely without having to search for electric plug. It can also be a backup battery for your mobile devices.
- 【HDMI & MHL Input Support】Plug and play, easy and convenient to use. With a HDMI cable, mini switching interface and MHL input supported function (extra gadget is needed), you can connect the projector to your laptop, tablet, camera, or smart phone. Enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from as many devices as you like.
- 【HD Movie & Big Screen 】1000-3000 contrast, 854 * 480 resolution, equipped with TI DLP technology, the projector makes a clear and bright projection. Projection screen varies from 30” to 100". Luxurious home theater experience. Best choice for family movie night or indoor party.
- 【Other Excellent Features】Dual stereo speakers give you a perfect audio-visual feast. Headphone jack is also available. The 360° rotation tripod gives it a firm stand and allows you to take a all round view. Well known for low fan noise and 25000 hours LED life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Either in children’s bedroom or in backyard, you can always enjoy home cinema by using our SUPER mini DLP projector. The 360°rotation tripod allows you different viewing postures. It provides several advantages:
> Without complicated built-in system and easy to get started even for the elders and juniors
> HDMI connection ensures delay-free stabilized images.
> LED light source. Your eyes will not feel dry and weary in gentle light.
> Product dimensions: 3.86*3.86*0.85"
> Brightness: 50~100 lumens
> Projection size (recommended): 30" ~ 100"
> Projection distance (recommended): 0.8m~2.6m
> Contrast: 1000~3000
> Resolution: 854*480（WVGA）
> Aspect ratio: 16:9
> Charger specification: Micro USB 5V/2.4A
> Power output: standard USB 5V/1A
> Built-in battery: 3.7V/3400mAh
> Projection time: about 2 hours
> Build-in loudspeaker: two 1-Watt loudspeakers
> 3.5mm audio output jack
1. APEMAN Digital Projector
2. HDMI cable
3. Mini HDMI adapater
5. AC Charger
6. USB Charging Cable
7. User Manual
> The power output port can not be used as a USB port.
> Use soft cloth to wipe the lens. Do not use hand or strong detergent.
> Do not look steadily at the lens while using.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those not aware of the difference between native and supported resolution, native is what the projector actually displays, and supported means that you can give it higher resolution files and it can still play them but it's converting them down. I was using 1080P files during my review video.
I've actually used this projected from 30" to 108" wide. The 108" was due to my not having table closer to set it on, but I was still able to get it focused and watched a movie this way. But I definitely think that's as far as you want to go.
I tested the battery time and made it through all of Raiders of the Lost Arc and 47 minutes into Temple of Doom, equaling a grand total of 162 minutes with the volume on full! The current specs in the listing say 90 to 120 minutes, so I'm surprised this actually surpassed that by a significant amount.
The speaker is okay if you're sitting beside it. The sound is clear, but it doesn't go to high volumes. If you're watching with multiple people, you will want to connect a separate speaker to this.
The projector itself it very quiet, and it starts up quickly. It's very intuitive to use.
This projector does not have a built-in media player. You cannot just plug a flashdrive into it. It requires an HDMI input, such as an Android TV box, game system, blu-ray player, and so on.
- it's so tiny and adorable!! Err, I mean, portable...
- very high quality
- 854x480 native resolution (with higher supported)
- good color, contrast, sharpness
- doesn't get hot
- comes with good quality tripod
CONS: (although not so much cons as just features some larger model projectors have that it does not)
- no built-in media player, so you can't just plug-in flashdrives (and no card slot for the same reason)
- no wifi or bluetooth
- the volume is on the quiet side
- it gets covered in fingerprints very easily
Honestly, this little thing was love at first sight, and I surprisingly stayed that way and even like it more now that I've fully tested it. It surpassed my expectations. Also, the seller is prompt and friendly with answering questions. I 100% would recommend this.
Now this projector will be bright enough for dark rooms and even at 480p the picture will surprise you with how sharp it is. The problem is that it's 2017 and for around $200 you can get (if not a native 720p) a 200 lumens projector (much brighter) that has built in Bluetooth (you need this for these types of projectors trust me). Plus airplay is a big feature that the most up to date pico projectors have smartly included.
Don't throw your money away on the yesterday's technology. Invest in the future and make sure your pico has Bluetooth and 200 lumen at the very least.