3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
APEMAN 【Upgrade】 A100 Touch Screen Real 4K/50FPS Action Camera WiFi 20MP Waterproof Camera Underwater 40M with EIS Remote Control and 2x1350mAh Batteries, for Yutube/Vlog Videos
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$25.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Video Capture Resolution||4K;1080p;720p|
|Optical Sensor Size||20MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HYPER 4K, MORE REALISTIC MOVIES: Apeman A100, with top-notch Sensor and Electronic Image Stabilization technique, combining 7-Layer Glass Lens, UV protection film and IR filter, easily shooting stunning native 4K 50fps video and 20MP super photo that are as awesome as the moments in your life to meet your vlogging experience
- EASY NAVIGATION, CLEAR PREVIEW: The fascinating 2 inch IPS retina touch screen, show clearer shots than the traditional LCD screen, easy to change settings, switch shooting modes, preview and playback footage.
- 4K HDMI OUTPUT, PERFECT REALITY: TRAWO 4K HDMI output works with 4K TV perfectly, which delivers videos with high dynamic UHD details, more accurate and natural images, and more amazing colors, relieving fun or epic moments with friends&family. (Notice: The HDMI cable is not included)
- MEET YOUR PRO-LEVEL DEMAND: With ISO, EV and AWB effects, you can set the overall tone of video or image productions, adjusting pro parameters to optimize your shots. Various mode setting like Scene Mode, Time lapse or Burst, brings you creative footages.Which also can be operated on "Apeman" APP
- TINY BUT POWERFUL: TRAWO has unique designed appearance, larger capacity 1350mAh battery, easy operated remote control, durable waterproof case, dive up to 40M, and 6-axis gimbal-like stabilization, no limit for diving, surfing, rafting, skiing, parachuting, biking, motorcycling and other extrem sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- APEMAN is one of the most reputed brands in engineering premium camera products.
- We invest significant efforts and resources in the R&D of this series of products, especially in the development of sensors.
- If you are looking for a cost-effective, reliable and stylish 4K action camera, this product is your best choice.
|Waterproof Depth||98 Feet / 30M||131 Feet / 40M||131 Feet / 40M||131 Feet / 40M|
|Adjustbale Wide Angle||170°||170°||70°/110°/140°/170°||Wide/Medium/Narrow|
|Exposure Value||-2.0 to +2.0||-2.0 to +2.0||-2.0 to +2.0||-2.0 to +2.0|
|ISO||✓||Auto / 100-3200||Auto / 100-400||Auto / 100-1600|
|AWB||✓||7 Options||5 Options||5 Options|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent solid camera with imaging that beat my Hero 3+ Black Menus very easy and fast to access even without a touch screen. Great owners manual (though didn't need to use it). Packaging was beautiful - almost Apple product like. Image stabilization worked well. The actual look of the camera I like better than GoPro, a very clean professional high tech look to it.
Forgot to mention the Trawo comes with 1350 mAh batteries and a fantastic selection of accessory mounts! I changed my score from 4 stars to 5 because it really is good.
No traditional skeleton frame included or available so you always have to use the waterproof frame to use any attachments. Both batteries ran very hot (hotter than GoPro branded ever did. And I use settings that are low battery use unless I really have to). And Amazon (or the vendor???) dropped the price by $20 right after I purchased mine....
As far as the camera and the Video quality, the final product after transferring it to the computer looked very rich and clear. When the waterproof case is on , the microphone is sub-par which is quite normal but without the cover works pretty well.
It has a super wide angle that can cover quite an area but I changed the settings to my liking. 2 batteries comes with the camera and i was able to charge them with my regular phone charger so that was a plus.
I didn't use the video stabilization feature but later on realized that was one of the options in the settings. Will update my findings later.
AS far as transfer, there were instructions to use Wifi and download the app but i just took the micro SD and put it in the card reader slot of the computer and felt that was a lot simpler.
Overall, The photos are very clear and the camera looks very professional and well built. Sharing some of the photos/video taken on a cloudy day.
I used this during some hikes and I was impressed by the crisp sound and video quality. I like the action feel this camera gives.
I also put the camera in the waterproof case that it came with and used it underwater in the pool. It gave a really awesome video of me swimming underwater! The underwater video was very clear and cool looking. The case is easy to slip on and off the camera and it protected the camera.
The camera also came with an impressive amount of accessories which work well, including a very strong and sturdy clip which you could use to attach the camera to many places, such as onto your backpack or even onto a belt or jacket that you are wearing.
The battery life of the camera seems decent - I just try to charge it for a half hour before I use it and then it seems to last awhile.
To transfer the video and pictures from the camera to my mobile phone wirelessly, I followed the simple instructions that it came with. This was very easy to set up and easy to use. You just click a button to turn on the wifi on the camera, connect your phone to that wifi, open the app, and click the video or camera to transfer to your phone.
The camera itself is also easy to use to switch between modes to take video, take photos, view photos and videos, and to change settings.
I am in love with this camera and I would highly recommend it! For the price, you can't beat it for the video quality, sound quality, and accessories that you get. I can't wait to experiment more with the camera. I want to try taking it to a concert next.
I've attached a video of me and my family having fun with the camera at the pool and during a hike! The original video was in 4k but it was reduced in size automatically when uploaded for this review by Amazon so keep that in mind! But the video will give you an idea of the sound quality and action feel to the videos.
The package came in 2 days, as is the norm for Prime deliveries and as soon as I opened the package I was impressed. The box was a bit heavier than anticipated, and once I opened the package I knew why. This camera comes with so many accessories! It took me a little while to figure that all out, I decided on the clamp for the back pack which is so secure on my backpack that I won't worry about it falling off on rides or in the ocean. There were so many accessories I need to spend a little while getting to know them, but after my vacation I will definitely do that.
The 4k resolution makes for an amazing photo, they are clear and bright.
I also love the fish eye angle lens, it is my favorite perspective in photography. The narrow angle is also nice to have, for a more traditional photo.
The display on the back is the entirety of the camera, which is great so that I can see what I'm doing.
I put a 64g micro SD card in, and it recognized the pictures already on it. So I did not have any problem and I didn't even have to format it. I haven't worked with the app yet, but I have set up the wifi and it is easy to get connected.
For the price, I am thoroughly happy with my purchase. I had waited on buying one of these off brand cameras, and finally found this one - I am excited to see the pics from my trip and will update again with those as well!
Top reviews from other countries
There are only two things I miss here: First is the lack of the possibility to manually adjust the focus. However, I didn't find any camera of this kind providing that feature.
Second, and much more important is the lack of a possibility to connect it to en external voltage while running. This would allow charging the battery while running or to let it run without battery. I am a bit diappointed, such quite crucial feature is missing, since that makes long time operation of the camera in many situations rather uncomfortable.
In total I am still happy about it and think buying it was a good decision. I would buy it again and would be very happy if the next version provides especially the second feature.
Das Gehäuse hält die versprochenen 40m aus, die Rückwand verbiegt sich aber so weit nach innen das sie auf der Kamera anliegt . Die Bedienbarkeit bleibt aber erhalten.
Der Verschlußmechanismus ist etwas hakelig. Anfangs war auch alles dicht. Mittlerweile kommen öfers einige Tropfen Wasser herein, die Ursache konnte ich nicht entdecken.
Die rückwärtige Dichtung kommt mir unterdimensioniert vor. Bei ähnlichen Vorgänger Modellen der gleichen Firma war sie dicker, dort gab es nie Undichtigkeiten.