Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
APEMAN WiFi IP Camera 720P Wireless Home Security Surveillance CCTV Camera with Night Vision Baby Pet Monitor Motion Detection Two Way Audio Pan/Tilt/Zoom
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Reliable Remote Controlling Technology】Keep an eye on your families and stuff when you are far away from home. Perfect choice for home/office security, children/pet care. With more servers set and improved, you can have smoother access to live view using phone data or other Wi-Fi when you stay away.
- 【Quick & Easy Installation】IP camera supports wired or wireless installation. Quick respond code helps you get the operation App -- EyeCloud and add camera promptly. Voice prompts and clear instruction on App show you how to set up the camera. Check the instruction on quick guide and never miss a step. Compatible with: IOS/Android phone, Windows PC, 2.4G Wi-Fi brand.
- 【Wide Angle & Smart Monitor】 355°pan and 85°tilt covering wide range. Swipe on device screen to see different views, use two fingers to make zoom in/out. You can bookmarked five most used sights and have auto horizontal, vertical and bookmark position cruise. Hands - free experience! Monitor every corner of your home. Advanced motion sensing technology. Alert notification sent to your phone upon detection, you can click to jump into real time video and check out what's going on.
- 【Clear Image & Two-Way Audio】1280*720P bright HD image in daytime. Record clear black and white image even in total darkness with 12 IR Leds. Night vision up to 32 feet in pitch darkness with no light pollution. Never miss a moment, day or night. Built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Talk and listen to your families or friends through mobile device and IP camera or even scold invader away.
- 【Secure Privacy & Excellence Service】Support WPA2-encrypted wireless network. Remote monitoring technology based on servers with https communications protocol. Ensure information between user and site/servers cannot be read or forged by any third party. Free replace service within 60 days. After-sales service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get timely reply with technical assistance and detailed instruction there.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
·This IP camera only supports a 2.4Ghz wireless network signal, not a 5Ghz.
·Make sure your Wi-Fi password is less than 16 characters, and special symbols, such as: @ ¥! and etc, is not valid.
·On EyeCloud’s entering Wi-Fi page, chose and enter the same Wi-Fi and password using by your mobile device.
·Please keep the IP camera and Wi-Fi router within 5 meters.
·To ensure a stable operation, a wired network is strongly recommended.
·Please turn off the camera before inserting or unplugging a SD card.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Both of the attached pictures are taken in the dark so that is why they are black and white. They are crystal clear. The second photo gives you an idea of the options you have when you are viewing.
I have to give a 4 star rating because of the difficulty of the wireless setup. Mine did come with several manuals and getting connected on
A LAN IS a snap. Also, the power cord is barely 3 ft long so it has to be close to an outlet which can make placing in a good viewing position. I purchased this camera to set on a window sill inside the house overlooking out driveway and front yard. It is a great entry level camera and will let me know if I want to purchase something for the outside of the house. The big hurdle is being able to supply power to the unit. If there were a weatherproof version with a solar panel this would make a great setup.
Overall, I am please with the value for the money.
-Total control via application. Be it Android or Apple. Tablet or phone. You are able to setup, secure, control and view through a single application that is free in the respective OS marketplace.
-Wireless. It does have an ethernet port for those of you who want minimal latency, but being wireless gives the user more options for positioning.
-HD Camera. It is only 720p, but viewing the feed on a Galaxy S5 (5.1 in. screen, 1080p resolution) I was unable to truly tell a difference once a steady stream was established.
-Night-vision. I didn't realize this had IRLEDs equiped until I unboxed it. It wasn't something I had noticed on the features prior to buying it, so it was a nice surprise to me.
-Huge viewing area. It will rotate nearly 180 degrees and can look directly up and down at about a 20-30 degree angle placed on a tabletop
-Wall/Ceiling mountability. It comes with a simple wall-mounting bracket, screws and screw-anchors. It should be noted the bottom of the tabletop stand has a screw hole for tripods. This is the same type of mounting system the wall bracket employs.
-Recording videos and taking snapshots. In the event of a break in, dire emergency or even a precious moment the ability to record video and capture screenshots makes this product even more versatile. An SD card can be inserted directly into the device for video recording which is controlled via the app. Screenshots are also captured in the app, but are saved to the device memory.
-2-Way Audio. A microphone and speakers are built into the camera which allows communication from the phone/tablet to the camera. We are pet owners, so we loved the idea of being able to check on the puppies while away from the apartment. They haven't quite figured it out yet, but we love that we can see they are safe and responsive. Of course, those of you that have children or elderly inhabitants will love this feature.
-Cheap. Mine was purchased for under $40.
-Presets. In the app you have the ability to set angle presets which can be recalled later. In my experience, the presets never return to where you placed them. For example, one preset was saved looking down a hallway. After adjusting the angle, I hit the preset which instantly made the camera look directly at the wall behind it. Now the preset for "down the hall" is "3 inches of wall space". My unit has been powered on consistently, so I'll see if resetting the power adjusts this problem. If not, the awesome idea of presets is now useless although I still have complete control over the viewing area remotely.
-Email verification. The apps uses a username and password to access your camera. A backup email is not required at the registration process, but is available under the app settings. This is a con because I was locked out of my account without an email registered. I was sharing this account with family, so I used a password that I usually have in place for shared accounts. I went through a long battle of changing capitalizations along with adding and removing numbers and symbols before I finally got in the account. I immediately went to the settings and registered a back up email address. I feel a back up email should be required during the registration process. I know I can't be the only one who has used this product and gotten locked out in this way.
Most recent customer reviews
CAMERA DOES NOT WORK WHEN YOUR PHONE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE SAME WIFI AS...Read more