Consider these available items
APEMAN WiFi IP Camera 720P Wireless Home Security Surveillance CCTV Camera with Night Vision Baby Pet Monitor Motion Detection Two Way Audio Pan/Tilt/Zoom
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Alert type||Audio And Motion|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.94 x 5.12 x 5.31 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Reliable Remote Controlling Technology】Keep an eye on your families and stuff when you are far away from home. Perfect choice for home/office security, children/pet care. With more servers set and improved, you can have smoother access to live view using phone data or other Wi-Fi when you stay away.
- 【Quick & Easy Installation】IP camera supports wired or wireless installation. Quick respond code helps you get the operation App -- EyeCloud and add camera promptly. Voice prompts and clear instruction on App show you how to set up the camera. Check the instruction on quick guide and never miss a step. Compatible with: IOS/Android phone, Windows PC, 2.4G Wi-Fi brand.
- 【Wide Angle & Smart Monitor】 355°pan and 85°tilt covering wide range. Swipe on device screen to see different views, use two fingers to make zoom in/out. You can bookmarked five most used sights and have auto horizontal, vertical and bookmark position cruise. Hands - free experience! Monitor every corner of your home. Advanced motion sensing technology. Alert notification sent to your phone upon detection, you can click to jump into real time video and check out what's going on.
- 【Clear Image & Two-Way Audio】1280*720P bright HD image in daytime. Record clear black and white image even in total darkness with 12 IR Leds. Night vision up to 32 feet in pitch darkness with no light pollution. Never miss a moment, day or night. Built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Talk and listen to your families or friends through mobile device and IP camera or even scold invader away.
- 【Secure Privacy & Excellence Service】Support WPA2-encrypted wireless network. Remote monitoring technology based on servers with https communications protocol. Ensure information between user and site/servers cannot be read or forged by any third party. Free replace service within 60 days. After-sales service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get timely reply with technical assistance and detailed instruction there.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top rated from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
·This IP camera only supports a 2.4Ghz wireless network signal, not a 5Ghz.
·Make sure your Wi-Fi password is less than 16 characters, and special symbols, such as: @ ¥! and etc, is not valid.
·On EyeCloud’s entering Wi-Fi page, chose and enter the same Wi-Fi and password using by your mobile device.
·Please keep the IP camera and Wi-Fi router within 5 meters.
·To ensure a stable operation, a wired network is strongly recommended.
·Please turn off the camera before inserting or unplugging a SD card.
Compare with similar items
APEMAN WiFi Camera 1080P Pet Camera Baby Monitor Compatible with Alexa Home IP Wireless Security Camera Motion Tracking/Detection 2-Way Audio IR Night Vision Pan/Tilt/Zoom
WiFi Camera,VStarcam Wireless IP Camera with Night Vision for Indoor, 2 Way Audio and Multi-Users Home Security Monitor,PTZ Motion Detection Pet Baby Cam, with Cloud Service, Support Max 128G SD Card
Wansview Wireless Security Camera, IP Camera 1080P HD, WiFi Home Indoor Camera for Baby/Pet/Nanny, Motion Detection, 2 Way Audio Night Vision, Works with Alexa, with TF Card Slot and Cloud
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 5.12 x 5.31 inches||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.49 inches||4.72 x 4.33 x 5.12 inches||77.00 x 77.00 x 103.30 inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p||1080p||720p WIFI CAMERA||1080p|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to give a 4 star rating because of the difficulty of the wireless setup. Mine did come with several manuals and getting connected on
A LAN IS a snap. Also, the power cord is barely 3 ft long so it has to be close to an outlet which can make placing in a good viewing position. I purchased this camera to set on a window sill inside the house overlooking out driveway and front yard. It is a great entry level camera and will let me know if I want to purchase something for the outside of the house. The big hurdle is being able to supply power to the unit. If there were a weatherproof version with a solar panel this would make a great setup.
Overall, I am please with the value for the money.
-Total control via application. Be it Android or Apple. Tablet or phone. You are able to setup, secure, control and view through a single application that is free in the respective OS marketplace.
-Wireless. It does have an ethernet port for those of you who want minimal latency, but being wireless gives the user more options for positioning.
-HD Camera. It is only 720p, but viewing the feed on a Galaxy S5 (5.1 in. screen, 1080p resolution) I was unable to truly tell a difference once a steady stream was established.
-Night-vision. I didn't realize this had IRLEDs equiped until I unboxed it. It wasn't something I had noticed on the features prior to buying it, so it was a nice surprise to me.
-Huge viewing area. It will rotate nearly 180 degrees and can look directly up and down at about a 20-30 degree angle placed on a tabletop
-Wall/Ceiling mountability. It comes with a simple wall-mounting bracket, screws and screw-anchors. It should be noted the bottom of the tabletop stand has a screw hole for tripods. This is the same type of mounting system the wall bracket employs.
-Recording videos and taking snapshots. In the event of a break in, dire emergency or even a precious moment the ability to record video and capture screenshots makes this product even more versatile. An SD card can be inserted directly into the device for video recording which is controlled via the app. Screenshots are also captured in the app, but are saved to the device memory.
-2-Way Audio. A microphone and speakers are built into the camera which allows communication from the phone/tablet to the camera. We are pet owners, so we loved the idea of being able to check on the puppies while away from the apartment. They haven't quite figured it out yet, but we love that we can see they are safe and responsive. Of course, those of you that have children or elderly inhabitants will love this feature.
-Cheap. Mine was purchased for under $40.
-Presets. In the app you have the ability to set angle presets which can be recalled later. In my experience, the presets never return to where you placed them. For example, one preset was saved looking down a hallway. After adjusting the angle, I hit the preset which instantly made the camera look directly at the wall behind it. Now the preset for "down the hall" is "3 inches of wall space". My unit has been powered on consistently, so I'll see if resetting the power adjusts this problem. If not, the awesome idea of presets is now useless although I still have complete control over the viewing area remotely.
-Email verification. The apps uses a username and password to access your camera. A backup email is not required at the registration process, but is available under the app settings. This is a con because I was locked out of my account without an email registered. I was sharing this account with family, so I used a password that I usually have in place for shared accounts. I went through a long battle of changing capitalizations along with adding and removing numbers and symbols before I finally got in the account. I immediately went to the settings and registered a back up email address. I feel a back up email should be required during the registration process. I know I can't be the only one who has used this product and gotten locked out in this way.
The quality is surprisingly good for such an inexpensive camera. I paid under $40 for it and compared to the other $100 cameras I bought Id honestly say the quality is just as good if not better.
The app is pretty basic and is straight forward. No frills no extra settings to mess with. Out of the box hook it up and its good to go.
The power cord is a little short, I would like to have seen it a few feet longer because it can be a little limiting on where and how you can hook this up, a cheap extension cord can solve this but its not really a big deal breaker.
I may pick up a few more in the future after I get a few months under my belt with this.
Let me know if you found this review helpful. Hit the Like or Helpful button below.