|Item model number||X-QTIS-BK|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 11.2 x 18 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||17.2 x 11.25 x 18 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.99 shipping
APEVIA X-QTIS-BK Micro ATX Gaming/HTPC Case, Supports Video Card up to 340mm/ATX PS, 1 x Window, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio Ports, 1 x 120mm Blue LED fan, Dust filter, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- APEVIA X-QTIS Micro ATX Gaming/HTPC Case with Tinted Side Window - Black
- Support Standard Power Supply, Micro ATX / ITX / Mini ITX Motherboard
- Support Graphic Card up to 340mm in Length, CPU Cooler up to 135mm in Height
- Top USB3.0 + USB2.0 + HD Audio + Mic Ports, 1 x 120mm LED Fan Installed
- 5 x Drive Bay: Ext. 1 x 5.25", Int. 4 x 3.5" & 1 x 2.5" or 3 x 3.5" & 2 x 2.5"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The X-QTIS is a new take on Apevia Micro-ATX case lines with an emphasis on a modern sleek look that you’d be proud to have on display. With an armored look it comes with a preinstalled 120mm LED fan at the front and two other fan vents at top and rear for extra cooling to accentuate the curves throughout. Designed for ease of use, the case fits most needs with a smaller profile. The X-QTIS comes with a tinted see-through window so that you can show off what you have inside. There is plenty of room to hide the clutter of extra cables. Includes USB2.0, USB3.0, and standard HD Audio jacks for those who use external peripheral devices. Whether you’re a gamer, professional, or hobbyist the X-QTIS is versatile enough to fit any of your micro case needs. ●● Specifications ● Model No.: X-QTIS-BK ● Micro ATX / ITX Case ● Case Material: SECC Metal ● Color: Black Case with Blue LED Fan ● Window: Tinted Side Window ● Support Micro ATX / ITX / Mini ITX Motherboard ● Support Graphic Card up to 340mm in Length ● Support CPU Cooler up to 135mm in Height ● Support Standard ATX Power Supply ● Dust Filter ● Top Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD Audio, Mic Ports ● Cooling: 1 x 120mm Front LED Fan (Installed), 1 x 120mm Top Fan (Optional), 1 x 80mm Rear Fan (Optional) ● 5 x Drive Bay: Ext. 1 x 5.25", Int. 4 x 3.5" & 1 x 2.5" or 3 x 3.5" & 2 x 2.5" ● Expansion Slots: 4 ● Dimension: 16" x 6.8" x 15.75" ( H x W x D) ● Weight: 7.5 lbs ● Color Option: Black, White
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great case for the price point
- Sturdy build quality, overall.
- Lots of space for extra internal devices and large graphics cards.
- Good connectivity options on the front (USB 3.0,2.0/Audio)
- Comes with all the screws, risers, and other hardware you could need.
- Is running very cool, though I would recommend purchasing additional case fans for the other two empty fan slots.
- The power button on mine is not firmly attached, but as long as the case isn't flipped upside down, this is not an issue.
- It only has one bay for an external cd/dvd/other external drive. However, it makes up for this with an ample amount of room for internal drives/devices.
Note: The side window is actually a lot darker than it looks on the picture. I do not mind it but it does make it hard to see the components of the pc. I will be adding a lighting strip to my case in order to help see my parts.
I would also like to note that my case came with a small scratch on the front panel. You can not see it unless you are looking for it or if it catches the light at the perfect angle, but still, pretty disappointing. It was the only reason I gave this case 4 stars instead of 5.
One of the pre-installed pegs was in the wrong place. Luckily the case came with a peg removal tool
Side panel window tinted more than liking
Power button comes off if u decide to store wires where the CD drive goes and it accidnetly pushes power button out.