- File Size: 3223 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 150867664X
- Publication Date: May 21, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00Y3EGV8Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#372,236 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #39 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Web Services & APIs
- #110 in Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Services
- #154 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking & Communications > System Administration
|Print List Price:||$29.99|
Save $23.00 (77%)
API Architecture: The Big Picture for Building APIs (API-University Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. It has no worked example APIs at all. All theory.
2. Feels like an extract from a PhD thesis, not a book.
3. It doesn't mention the role of HATEOAS in API architecture.
4. It does intelligently breakdown an API Architecture into the Development, Runtime and Engagement platforms. This is a good idea.
5. It actually mentions somewhere that an externally facing API is ultimately a company's product. This is an advanced concept for non-technical people.
Otherwise, it's a good basic overview of API Architecture, but that's all.