|Standing screen display size||12.9 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2732 x 2048|
|Max Screen Resolution||2732x2048 Pixels|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||12 Hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
APPLE MQDC2LL/A iPad Pro with Wi-Fi 64GB, 12.9in, Silver (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Wireless Communication Technology||Cellular, Wi-Fi|
|Operating System||IOS 10|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|RAM Installed Size||64 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 12.9-Inch Retina Display, 2732 x 2048 Resolution (264 ppi), 120Hz Refresh Rate, True Tone Display
- 256GB Flash Storage, 4GB RAM, 2.39GHz A10X Processor + M10 Coprocessor
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Rear 12MP iSight Camera; Front 7MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life (9 Hours with Cellular), Apple iOS 10, USB-C fast-charge Support (optional; not included in box)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fire HD 10 Tablet (10.1" 1080p full HD display, 32 GB) – Black
New Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) - Space Gray (4th Generation)
New Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) - Silver(2nd Generation)
|Sold By||Gryphon Commerce||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||12.9 inches||10 inches||12.9 inches||11 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||64.0 GB||32.0 GB||256.0 GB||256.0 GB|
|Item Dimensions||12.52 x 9.09 x 1.93 inches||10.31 x 6.28 x 0.39 inches||11.54 x 8.90 x 1.97 inches||10.20 x 7.44 x 1.97 inches|
|Item Weight||2.56 lbs||1.11 lbs||—||—|
|Native Resolution||2732 x 2048||—||—||—|
|Operating System||iOS 10||—||iPadOS||iPadOS|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Cellular, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
No matter the task, the new iPad Pro is up to it — and then some. It offers far more power than most PC laptops, yet is delightfully simple to use. The redesigned Retina display is as stunning to look at as it is to touch. And it all comes together with iOS, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. iPad Pro. Everything you want modern computing to be. Now even, well, better.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
Better for the Planet
Minimum 80% battery life
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lot of bright spots appeared on the left side of the iPad 9 months after the purchase.
It is a known hidden defect but BuySpry - the seller - refuses to replace, refund or repair the iPad.
Buyspry has sold an expensive iPad Pro with a hidden defect and does not care!
Dont buy Apple products on Amazon: each on my purchase had problems...
Sadly I'm now having to pay for return shipping to get refunded
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this model (space grey, 512 MB) because Apple had nothing similar in stock, reasoning it’s easier to replace a screen if need be than upgrade the memory (which is impossible). Otherwise it works perfectly; I don’t feel I didn’t get my money’s worth - much cheaper than a refurb’d iPad from Apple.
The lesson, as always — buyer be aware, you never get more than your money’s worth.
Apple typically pushes out new model upgrades for their iPad line every 1 or 2 years and this is NOT the most recent one, but honestly, the differences are not worth the price disparity and this iPad model will likely not go obsolete for at least 4-5 years.
If you are an artist or media enthusiast, I highly recommend this 12.9 inch screen as it is very comfortable for drawing on or watching for a long time, and is still very light and thin.
However, I do find that playing games, especially ones that use motion sensing and tilting, can be tough when you are required to tilt this giant screen very precisely all the time.
I can recommend Canadian-Deals as being a great vendor as I had previously bought a different iPad, used it for a couple days and then realised I wanted a larger model and I was able to get a full refund almost immediately upon sending it back. Both times I've ordered their product has been in great condition with no damage to the physical product or functionality. Even if there is, I have confidence that they will replace it with a better one of you ask.
1. Great screen, beautiful colours and great touch sensitivity
2. Decent enough battery life (8-10 hours when in constant and moderate-intensity use)
3. It works just as well as a laptop, especially if you get a third party keyboard and stand.
4. This refurbished price is really hard to beat.
5. Good refund policy if there are any issues.
1. I've found it takes a long time to charge this device - not sure if it's related to the product or this refurbished model, but to go from 0-100% will typically take about 6-8 hours of charging.