- The board shorts men’s swimwear made from durable polyester with water repellent technology dries fast (10 mins), soft hand, UPF 50+, lightweight only 180 grams. Professional swim fabrics to ensure comfortability and practicality. They will keep you dry and feel cool all day long in summer.
- We offer the mesh lining swim shorts and no mesh liner trunks to meet your different needs. Color name shows the difference.
- Men's bathing suits featuring elasticized waistband with drawstring, soft mesh lining, 9" inseam, knee length, two side pockets and one back cargo flap pocket. Fashionable tropical design, relax fit. The swimwear trunks are perfect for beach trip, swimming, running, gym or pajama pants.
- Machine washable
- CONCEPT-- APTRO adhere to the quality of the supremacy of demand, whether it is a process or thread, we will strive to be perfect.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Swim Trunks Men Long Bathing Suits Beach Board Shorts
The swimwear trunks are perfect for Beach, Swimming, Running, Gym or Casual Daily.
Swim Trunks Features
- Soft Mesh Lining
- 9" Inseam, At the Knee Length
- Fashional Design
- Drawstring goes through the waistband
- Delicate Cutting
- 7 size range from small to 4XL
- True to size
Durable polyester features with water-repellent, 4 way stretch, winkle-resistance and quick-dring, light weight, UPF 50+ and sand-proof
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.8 x 6.5 x 1.7 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : HXC050799S
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 8, 2016
- ASIN : B01FRSELY0
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These shorts are not in those categories. The material is soft, and, miraculously, the shorts actually fit at his knee or below, depending on how high up he pulls them. (He is so thin and leggy that shorts look much shorter when they aren't to his knees.)
These shorts also were nice because they fit his waist and have the adjustable drawstring, but weren't extremely wide on his legs. He had plenty of room in them, but didn't look like he was borrowing someone else's clothes that were too big for him, as sometimes happens with other shorts and pants.
However, for swimming, they do not have the mesh liner. That doesn't matter to him, because he loves them, and might just wear them for non-swimming shorts if he doesn't want to use them with regular underwear for swimming.
The small was good sizing for a tall, thin teenager with long thighs, who normally wears anywhere from a size 28-30 waist, a small, or a medium tall. These shorts might not be the best choice for someone husky. The material is supposed to be stretch material, but it didn't seem to have a lot of stretch. But it is very soft material, and seems like it would be comfortable to wear.
To keep this short:
- Pockets could be deeper (phones - seem to ONLY be getting bigger and more expensive...)
- The velcro for the back pocket no longer sticks, at all. (but that's not sayin much)
For negatives, that's about where this ends. I wear my clothes and shoes into nothing! So, at this point I'm quite satisfied with the (it was 19.99 at the time) purchase. TO BE CLEAR! this review is simply because I can't stand Amazon reviews... People receive an item, open it, and then rate it! You get no sense of the quality or LONG TERM USE, which is what matters.
Pros? Nah, the LACK of cons are the pros.