AQUA BOUND Tango Fiberglass Straight Shaft 4-Piece Kayak Paddle
- Hand-crafted multi-laminate fiberglass blades
- Compression-molded to increase strength and durability while decreasing weight
- T-700 Carbon 4-piece breakdown shaft, Posi-Lok ferrule with corrosion-free construction
- Infinite feathering angle adjustability, 6.6 in x 17.9 in, 96 sq. in., 28 oz.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Aqua-Bound Tango Fiberglass Straight Shaft 4-Piece Kayak Paddle - The Aqua-Bound Tango Fiberglass Straight Shaft 4-Piece Kayak Paddle is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go, it's perfect for the traveling low-angle paddler. Along with its T-700 carbon shaft, it has a super light swing weight yet is strong and very durable. The Posi-Lok breakdown ferrule is extremely easy to understand and use, clicking firmly and unmistakably into place. There is no wear, wiggle, or movement in this ferrule system at all, and no metal parts to corrode. It’s easy to adjust the feather angle on the fly and the external ferrule keeps hard-to-reach sand or debris from collecting inside your paddle shaft. Every component makes your kayaking experience more worry-free and enjoyable.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|