AQY Lava Style Iron Samurai Black Bracelet blue LED Watch with box
- condition: 100% Brand New
- band material: Stainless steel
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Function Buttons (right-side): Top (hour and date display + select), Button (change mode)
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The watch arrived on time in good condition - the little gift box it was in was a very nice touch. The watch was covered in plastic shrink wrap which was relatively hard to remove: I suggest using small scissors or (carefully) small blade to cut the wrap (it is very sticky/elastic so it does not want to break apart). The look of the bracelet and watch body does not say 'quality', which is the main reason for giving this item 4 instead of 5 stars (but what would you expect for $10 anyway?)
Brief instruction manual is attached, but it is written in 'Chinese-English', so I understand that some non-technical users feel confused. Here is the Cliff Notes version:
1. Press top button once to see the time. If the top left digit shows tick symbol (or number one with tick symbol) it means PM.
2. Press top button again to see month and date.
3. Press top button third time to see seconds.
4. While time is displayed, press bottom button to set the watch. The first time you press it, current hour setting will blink. Each subsequent press of bottom button will make minutes, month, date, year and 24/12 hour settings flash.
5. While the setting you want to change blinks, press top button to change it. When done, press bottom button to move to the next setting and change it if needed.
6. When all changes are done, press bottom button a couple of times - till nothing blinks. The watch should display month/date for a moment and turn display off.
The digits on the display should be clearly visible in typical room (home or office), but will be impossible to see in bright sunlight - you will have to cover the watch partially with the other hand to see the time.Read more ›
I'm getting one for my wife now. For the price and quality you just can't go wrong with this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift for my husband. Was a long wait to recieve it but once he got it he was happy. He thinks its different and very coolPublished 2 months ago by Austin139
My bf loved it! Was a great Valentine's Day gift! He gets compliments at work on it all the timePublished 4 months ago by Starla
I knew it was cheap but I'd thought it would of at least lasted longer than two days.Published 5 months ago by Whitney
tough to see in bright daylight, but great the rest of the time.Published 6 months ago by Robert Armour
It functioned perfectly and as wanted, but the size was too large and it would require breaking part of the product off in order to get it to a smaller size in order to fit.Published 6 months ago by Chris S
The time is always off from the real time I wish I could of gotten a refund. You get what you pay for.Published 6 months ago by Andrew