Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.37 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AR ANNOVI REVERBERI Blue Clean, AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer, Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$60.89 (32%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles. Hose diameter: 0.25 inch
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Best in class support. Contact us at anytime in Fridley, Minnesota. using the information found in the owner's manual.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Quickly clean decks, siding, autos and more.
Consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverber
AR Blue Clean is a consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverberi (abbreviated AR) an Italian high pressure pump company with 58 years of pump building experience. All AR Blue Clean products sold in the United States are serviced by employees of AR North America located in Fridley, Minnesota.
Easy to Use, Brilliant Cleaning Results
Quickly blast away dirt, mold, moss and grime to reveal a fresh clean look to many outdoor surfaces.
A powerful, durable and reliable electric pressure manufactured by Annovi Reverberi is one of the world's leading manufacturer of diaphragm pumps for agriculture and piston pumps for industrial washing.
- Pressure Washers have many seals, that can dry up if the unit is unused for long periods. Use pump saver to extend the life of your pressure washer. Search on Amazon for Pump Saver
Easy to Use for most Home Cleaning Tasks
Quick Outdoor Cleaning
Safe to use on most concrete, stone and stucco surfaces. Great for patio furniture, garbage cans, pet cages, lawn mowers, outdoor equipment and much more.
Revitalize Wood Surfaces
Pressure clean wood surfaces like decks, siding and fences clean to look new again with no need to sand, scrape, or paint.
Clean cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs and bicycles in minutes.
Easy and Quick Connections
Use the quick connects to easily your garden hose, included adjustable spray and turbo lances and the 20 foot high-pressure hose.
Easy to use pressure washer accessories.
Included in your Shipped Box
- 20 foot high-pressure hose
- 35 foot power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- High pressure washer spray gun
- Adjustable spray lance
- Turbo spray lance
- 14 ounce detergent bottle for easy application
- Quick connect garden hose adaptor
- 1 year 'Bumper-to-Bumper' warranty with US based customer service by phone or email
|AR Blue Clean AR142S||AR Blue Clean AR383||AR Blue Clean AR383SS||AR Blue Clean AR390SS|
|Hose Length||20 feet||20 feet||30 feet||30 feet|
|Power Cord Length||35 feet||30 feet||35 feet||35 feet|
|Weight||20 pounds||27 pounds||34 pounds||41 pounds|
|Warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty|
Compare with similar items
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel, Green
AR ANNOVI REVERBERI AR383SS Pressure Washer, Blue
AR Blue Clean AR2N1 Electric Pressure Washer
Westinghouse ePX3000 High-Performance Electric Pressure Washer - 2030 Max PSI and 1.76 Max GPM - Soap Tank with Foam Cannon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.25 x 12.25 x 28.50 inches||15.60 x 13.50 x 33.90 inches||14.40 x 16.50 x 33.50 inches||15.40 x 34.30 x 14.20 inches||25.00 x 17.00 x 18.00 inches||13.50 x 14.00 x 16.50 inches|
|Item Weight||12.95 lbs||31.00 lbs||32.00 lbs||13.23 lbs||29.00 lbs||—|
AR383–1900 PSI/1.5 GPM - Powerful-Durable-Reliable. AR Blue Clean power washers have 50 years of pump building experience through the Annovi Reverberi brand! The 383 is AR Blue Clean’s original, best-selling power washer model. The 383 generates an incredible 1900 PSI, up to 30 times more pressure as a typical garden hose while reducing water consumption by over 80%. For effective high-pressure cleaning, attach the variable spray wand. Change the HP spray pattern from a wide fan to a concentrated “pencil-point” HP spray by simply rotating the nozzle head or anywhere in between. For tougher jobs, attach the Turbo wand. The Turbo wand increases the effective cleaning power up to 50% by producing a pulsating, rotating HP spray. Detergent application is made easy with the separate detergent bottle that attaches directly to the spray gun. This power washer is much quieter, lighter and easier to use than a standard gasoline pressure washer and is certified by CSA International for safety. The AR Blue Clean 383-1900 PSI electric power washer is perfect for medium-sized residential cleaning projects and will achieve superior results. Experience the AR difference; you will be glad you did!
- 13 Amp/1.5 HP Universal Motor and Tri-Axial Pump delivering 1900 PSI/1.5 GPM
- Spray gun designed with a Quick-Release Bayonet fittings for easy installation/removal of the high pressure hose and wand
- 2 High-pressure QC wands included: Adjustable spray wand and Turbo wand
- 20’ High Pressure Hose
- Storage hose reel
- 35’ power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- 14 oz. detergent bottle for easy detergent application
- On-board storage for accessory storage
- Total Stop System (TSS) – Automatically shuts off the power washer when trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of the pump
- 1 Year “Bumper-to-Bumper” Warranty
- Best-in-Class Customer Service
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well we fired it up and this little machine really preformed great right from the start and all I had to do was get the hang of it. My wife and I have been using it for the last two days on our fence and it is making an old dirty fence look like new again. So easy to use that I can't get my wife to put it down.... The only thing my wife was wishing that the trigger would lock so she did not have to hole it constantly, so I just got a zip tie and tied it around the trigger and it works perfectly and to release the trigger just slide the zip tie down....
So bottom line is yes I would not hesitate for one second to recommend this to anyone.
Pros - it does pressurize the water and that's about it.
Plastic filter attachment constantly pops off if even the slightest offset force is applied to the garden hose.
The wand attaches in the back and is extremely difficult to reach, remove, and attach. (why the back? seriously)
The wand hose is not long enough to walk from one side of the car to the other. It's about 6' short. Very frustrating.
The electric cord is far too long of all things.
The wand handle is cheap. The two included spray attachments push and twist to attach but half the time pop out.
The actual level of water is low compared to other power sprayers I've used.
While spraying, if you accidentally every so briefly release the trigger and then pull trigger, the unit gets extremely ticked and will not pressurize until you release the trigger fully, wait 3 seconds for it to spin down, then you're ready to go again. This gets extremely annoying. Why no trigger lock?
The soap sprayer is worthless. Don't even bother.
Seriously, look elsewhere for a power washer.
The unit is lightweight and easy to move. It has a variety of included attachments to tackle almost all jobs around the home. One nice feature is the adjustable spray tip on the wide-angle wand. The unit has a lot of power for an electrical pressure washer -- more than enough to clean driveways, decks, grills, mowers, etc.
As mentioned in many other reviews, the plastic hose adapter leaks water, right in the middle where the two washers meet. The leaking is so bad as to make the unit unusable, unless you enjoy being sprayed with a torrent of water while you work. The solution: go down to your local hardware store and buy a brass male-to-male hose adapter for 8 bucks. Now you are in business.
The high-pressure hose that runs from the unit to the spray-gun is made from a stiff plastic that tangles easily and is hard to manage as you move around. I am currently researching buying an after-market hose made from high quality rubber to avoid this problem.
Also, don't bother storing the hose using the built-in reel. It is fussy work trying to get the hose on and off, and bending the hose in tight circles makes it that much easier to tangle when you use it. Simply coil the hose loosely and drop it around the top of the handle. This will save you lots of time.
Final thoughts: This unit provides a good value among other electric pressure washers, if you don't mind upgrading the hose adapter and dealing with a slightly annoying hose.
Top international reviews
UPDATE: Although it was mentioned I would be responsible for aproximatly $60.00 of brokerage fees, not shipping fees, just three days later, the replacement unit was delivered to my rural home via UPS with no demands of extra charges. Things can go wrong, but the company dealt with the problem and for that I am thankfull.
- Reliability/Durability: It broke down. It's completely useless now, making a terrible racket when it's started. It hasn't been used heavily, so it's lifespan was very short. Each car wash cost me around $8 if I break down its cost in terms of actual usage. (-2 STARS)
- Design flaws: The connection of the pressure hose to the unit is very awkwardly placed. It sits very close to the accessory holder. When you screw the hose into the unit, it's difficult to get it even hand tight because my fingers keep hitting the accessory holder. It's even more awkward to remove; the foam bottle for soap is useless -- recycled it -- as it's terribly cheap and barely generates any kind of foam; the hose reel is totally useless. (-1 STAR)
- Annoying noise: It makes an annoying high-pitch squeal at regular intervals while sitting idle. (-1 STAR)
- Service: I contacted AR service online, and they gave me instructions to call them. I called and had to leave a message. Nobody has followed up online or via phone. I've just written it off as an experiment. (-1 STAR)
Really it should be zero stars, but one can't post a zero-star review. I encourage you to read the four-star and higher reviews, as they will point out similar issues (e.g., design flaws). (I'm not sure why people would rate it 4 stars with the low-quality and design issues, even if it does work perfectly.)
It was easy to assemble.
Hose and electric cord stiff and tangle
Connection to domestic hose could be better, leaks some unless tightened with pliers.
Does a decent job of spraying
Product arrived in perfect condition and on time as promised.
It has been criticized for the hose stowing and electrical cord location. I found that both storage systems work well if you take your time. I do not use the washer very often so taking the time to stow the hose and electrical cord according to the manufacturer's recommendations was not an issue. The wand feels a little light and flimsy but functioned perfectly. I am happy with my purchase and if I have any longevity issues, which I do not expect, I will re-post,
If this failed right this minute, it would have paid for itself several times over. For two weekends it has been used to remove 5 years of lichens and moss from our Vancouver home. It is light, straightforward to use, and is well-suited to the job of cleaning stonework. I particularly appreciate the rotating tip - one slowly sweeps the wand back and forth, around 5cm to 10cm from the concrete, and a swathe around 5cm wide is rendered spotlessly clean.
My only issue was with the detergent sprayer. I couldn't get it to be upright using the locking mechanism. Tried many times and gave up. But you can use a mug as well to pour detergent on the driveway.