Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000 psi Electric Pressure W..." and save 33% off the $239.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000 psi Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun, Wand, 30' Hose & 35' Power Cord, Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Easy and quick for decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- HIGHLY RATED: Top rated Consumer Report 2016 electric pressure washer tests. Amazon customers rate this 4.5 out 5. Motor Type : Universal 120V 60Hz
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 30 foot high pressure hose, 48 oz. detergent tank and 4 different Quick Change pressure washer nozzles.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverberi
AR Blue Clean is a consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverberi (abbreviated AR) an Italian high pressure pump manufacturer with 58 years of pump building experience. All AR Blue Clean products sold in the United States are serviced by employees of AR North America located in Fridley, Minnesota.
Easy To Use, Brilliant Cleaning Results
Quickly blast away dirt, mold, moss and grime to reveal a fresh clean look to many outdoor surfaces.
45% More pressure while using 80% less water than typical garden hose.
A powerful, durable and reliable electric pressure manufactured by Annovi Reverberi the world's leading manufacturer piston plunger pumps for industrial washing and diaphragm pumps for agriculture.
Quick Outdoor Cleaning
Safe to use on most concrete, stone and stucco surfaces. Great for patio furniture, garbage cans, pet cages, lawn mowers, outdoor equipment and much more.
Revitalize Wood Surfaces
Pressure clean wood surfaces like decks, siding and fences clean to look new again with no need to sand, scrape, or paint.
Clean cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs and bicycles in minutes.
Easy and Quick Assembly
Use the quick connects to easily your garden hose, included adjustable spray and turbo lances and the 20 foot high-pressure hose.
Included In Your Shipped Box
- 30 foot high-pressure hose
- 35 foot power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- Integrated 48 oz. detergent tank
- 4 different Quick Connect (QC) pressure washer nozzles. (1) The Green or 25 degree nozzle tip (2) The Red or 0 degree (3) The Rotary/Turbo nozzle (4) Low pressure spray Soap (Black) nozzle
- Quick connect garden hose adaptor
- 1 year 'Bumper-to-Bumper' warranty
- US based customer service by phone or email
|AR Blue Clean AR112S Electric Pressure Washer||AR Blue Clean AR240S Electric Pressure Washer||AR Blue Clean AR383S Electric Pressure Washer||AR Blue Clean AR383SS Electric Pressure Washer||AR Blue Clean AR390S Electric Pressure Washer|
|Hose Length||20 feet||20 feet||20 feet||30 feet||30 feet|
|Power Cord Length||35 feet||35 feet||35 feet||35 feet||35 feet|
|Included Nozzles||Adjustable Spray Lance||Adjustable Spray Lance and Turbo Lance||Adjustable Spray Lance and Turbo Lance||Pro-Style Lance with Quick Connect Nozzles||Pro-Style Lance with Quick Connect Nozzles|
|Weight||19 lbs||31 lbs||33 lbs||33 lbs||40 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty|
Compare with similar items
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel, Green
Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer w/Pressure-Select Technology
AR Blue Clean AR383SS 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer, 4 Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Tank, 30' Hose
AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer, Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 38 x 17 in||15.6 x 13.5 x 33.9 in||14.4 x 16.5 x 33.5 in||22 x 18 x 37 in||15.4 x 34.3 x 14.2 in||11.25 x 12.25 x 28.5 in|
|Item Weight||36.3 lbs||31 lbs||32 lbs||27.8 lbs||33.2 lbs||27 lbs|
AR390SS–2000 PSI/1.4 GPM - Powerful-Durable-Reliable. AR Blue Clean power washers have 50 years of pump building experience through the Annovi Reverberi brand! The 390SS is an updated, upgraded version of AR Blue Clean’s popular 390 model. The 390SS model generates an amazing 2000 PSI, up to 30 times as much pressure as a typical garden hose while reducing water consumption by over 80%. For normal high-pressure cleaning, attach the 25 degree (Green) nozzle tip for a “fan” spray or the 0 degree (Red) nozzle tip for a concentrated “pencil-point” high-pressure spray. For tough jobs, attach the Rotary/Turbo nozzle to increase the effective pressure spray up to 50%. The low pressure spray Soap (Black) nozzle tip automatically activates the detergent tank for easy detergent application with the spray gun. This power washer is much quieter, lighter and easier to use than a standard gasoline pressure washer and is certified by CSA International for safety. The AR Blue Clean 390SS-2000 PSI electric power washer is perfect for medium to heavy duty residential cleaning projects with superior results. Experience the AR difference; you will be glad you did!
- 14 Amp/1.6 HP Universal Motor and Tri-Axial Pump delivering 2000 PSI/1.4GPM
- Pro-style spray gun, zinc steel lance and Quick-Coupler nozzle fitting
- QC nozzle tips: 0 degree, 25 degree, Soap and Rotary/Turbo nozzles for desired cleaning applications
- 30’ High Pressure Hose
- Functional, pressurized hose reel
- 35’ power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- User-friendly swivel power cord release
- Integrated 48 oz. detergent tank for easy detergent applications
- On-board storage for easy set-up and accessory storage
- Total Stop System (TSS) – Automatically shuts off the power washer when trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of the pump
- 1 Year “Bumper-to-Bumper” Warranty
- Best-in-Class Customer Service
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As to AR. Jeez, what an amazing company to deal with. Unlike many manufacturers who seem to have an out-the-door-and-done mentality AR was amazingly interested in feedback. More importantly, they took that feedback and did something with it to greatly improve this product. AR is probably the best company I've ever dealt with in terms of customer support and customer response. Very nice working with them.
If the pressure washer had been as described I'd give it 5 stars but there are 3 serious issues that aren't as described by the manufacturer. First, the hose is a piece of junk, not the "Upgraded braided hose for less kinks" in the description. Imagine the cheap clear vinyl hose from your local hardware store with some reinforcing to handle the pressure. This stuff will not pull straight, keeps trying to coil itself back up, and you end up fighting loops to work. Plus the force the hose exerts leads to problem number two: this thing tips over real easily. I have yet to be able to unreel the hose without holding the unit upright while I fight the coils of hose off the reel. Once the hose is off the reel all the force is at the reel which is at the top so a slight tug on the hose tips the thing over which leads to problem number three: everything is on one side of the unit. When it tips front all of the force of the fall is concentrated on the water hose connection. The first time it happened I was lucky to be using a cheap hose which just pulled out of the connector threads. Come on AR, add some feet to the front of this thing, it wouldn't add $1 to your cost.
Lesser problems include the snap-in wand holder falling out when the wand is removed. (There are three user installed pieces, two of which are screwed in. The wand holder really needs a screw too. Also the soap is dispensed much (MUCH) faster than the 10:1 ratio stated in the instructions. Even at the lowest setting you'll suck a pint of soap out of the dispenser in about two minutes. Also, you better make sure the water input is completely air free or the pump will start screaming at you.
So why am I keeping mine? Because the machine itself is great. The quick connects work and don't leak. The nozzles swap out quickly (helps to rinse off all that excess soap). And once the air is out of the supply line the thing pumps out the water. I was able to clean three years worth of algae, moss and lichen off a greenhouse without scrubbing. Even with a hand wash it takes about 15 min to wash a car.
Now if I can just figure out how to keep it from tipping over.
UPDATE: 11/28/2015 - So another problem has cropped up re: the hose. It no longer locks into the spray gun securely. It won't blow off so it is catching on the locking wires but when I turn it on water shoots out everywhere. I'm pulling a star because I don't like getting soaked. Bottom line: now I have to buy a better hose and a new spray gun. I should have just spent the money on a better unit when I bought this and saved all the hassle.