Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Wa..." and save 52% off the $199.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer, Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Best in class support. Contact us at anytime in Fridley, Minnesota. using the information found in the owner's manual.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Quickly clean decks, siding, autos and more.
Consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverber
AR Blue Clean is a consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverberi (abbreviated AR) an Italian high pressure pump company with 58 years of pump building experience. All AR Blue Clean products sold in the United States are serviced by employees of AR North America located in Fridley, Minnesota.
Easy to Use, Brilliant Cleaning Results
Quickly blast away dirt, mold, moss and grime to reveal a fresh clean look to many outdoor surfaces.
A powerful, durable and reliable electric pressure manufactured by Annovi Reverberi is one of the world's leading manufacturer of diaphragm pumps for agriculture and piston pumps for industrial washing.
- Pressure Washers have many seals, that can dry up if the unit is unused for long periods. Use pump saver to extend the life of your pressure washer. Search on Amazon for Pump Saver
Easy to Use for most Home Cleaning Tasks
Quick Outdoor Cleaning
Safe to use on most concrete, stone and stucco surfaces. Great for patio furniture, garbage cans, pet cages, lawn mowers, outdoor equipment and much more.
Revitalize Wood Surfaces
Pressure clean wood surfaces like decks, siding and fences clean to look new again with no need to sand, scrape, or paint.
Clean cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs and bicycles in minutes.
Easy and Quick Connections
Use the quick connects to easily your garden hose, included adjustable spray and turbo lances and the 20 foot high-pressure hose.
Easy to use pressure washer accessories.
Included in your Shipped Box
- 20 foot high-pressure hose
- 35 foot power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- High pressure washer spray gun
- Adjustable spray lance
- Turbo spray lance
- 14 ounce detergent bottle for easy application
- Quick connect garden hose adaptor
- 1 year 'Bumper-to-Bumper' warranty with US based customer service by phone or email
|AR Blue Clean AR142S||AR Blue Clean AR383||AR Blue Clean AR383SS||AR Blue Clean AR390SS|
|Hose Length||20 feet||20 feet||30 feet||30 feet|
|Power Cord Length||35 feet||30 feet||35 feet||35 feet|
|Weight||20 pounds||27 pounds||34 pounds||41 pounds|
|Warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty||1 year 'bumper to bumper' warranty|
Compare with similar items
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000 psi Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun, Wand, 30' Hose & 35' Power Cord, Blue
Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel, Green
Karcher K5 Premium Electric Power Pressure Washer, 2000 PSI, 1.4 GPM
Pressure Washer, 1900 Max PSI Electric Power Washer, 1.75 Max GPM (Campbell Hausfeld PW183501AV)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tempus & Co.||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 11.25 x 28.5 in||13.5 x 15.6 x 33.9 in||38 x 16 x 17 in||16.5 x 14.4 x 33.5 in||13.07 x 34.33 x 16.77 in||34 x 15 x 15 in|
|Item Weight||27 lbs||31 lbs||42 lbs||32 lbs||32 lbs||26.76 lbs|
AR383–1900 PSI/1.5 GPM - Powerful-Durable-Reliable. AR Blue Clean power washers have 50 years of pump building experience through the Annovi Reverberi brand! The 383 is AR Blue Clean’s original, best-selling power washer model. The 383 generates an incredible 1900 PSI, up to 30 times more pressure as a typical garden hose while reducing water consumption by over 80%. For effective high-pressure cleaning, attach the variable spray wand. Change the HP spray pattern from a wide fan to a concentrated “pencil-point” HP spray by simply rotating the nozzle head or anywhere in between. For tougher jobs, attach the Turbo wand. The Turbo wand increases the effective cleaning power up to 50% by producing a pulsating, rotating HP spray. Detergent application is made easy with the separate detergent bottle that attaches directly to the spray gun. This power washer is much quieter, lighter and easier to use than a standard gasoline pressure washer and is certified by CSA International for safety. The AR Blue Clean 383-1900 PSI electric power washer is perfect for medium-sized residential cleaning projects and will achieve superior results. Experience the AR difference; you will be glad you did!
- 13 Amp/1.5 HP Universal Motor and Tri-Axial Pump delivering 1900 PSI/1.5 GPM
- Spray gun designed with a Quick-Release Bayonet fittings for easy installation/removal of the high pressure hose and wand
- 2 High-pressure QC wands included: Adjustable spray wand and Turbo wand
- 20’ High Pressure Hose
- Storage hose reel
- 35’ power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- 14 oz. detergent bottle for easy detergent application
- On-board storage for accessory storage
- Total Stop System (TSS) – Automatically shuts off the power washer when trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of the pump
- 1 Year “Bumper-to-Bumper” Warranty
- Best-in-Class Customer Service
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unit is lightweight and easy to move. It has a variety of included attachments to tackle almost all jobs around the home. One nice feature is the adjustable spray tip on the wide-angle wand. The unit has a lot of power for an electrical pressure washer -- more than enough to clean driveways, decks, grills, mowers, etc.
As mentioned in many other reviews, the plastic hose adapter leaks water, right in the middle where the two washers meet. The leaking is so bad as to make the unit unusable, unless you enjoy being sprayed with a torrent of water while you work. The solution: go down to your local hardware store and buy a brass male-to-male hose adapter for 8 bucks. Now you are in business.
The high-pressure hose that runs from the unit to the spray-gun is made from a stiff plastic that tangles easily and is hard to manage as you move around. I am currently researching buying an after-market hose made from high quality rubber to avoid this problem.
Also, don't bother storing the hose using the built-in reel. It is fussy work trying to get the hose on and off, and bending the hose in tight circles makes it that much easier to tangle when you use it. Simply coil the hose loosely and drop it around the top of the handle. This will save you lots of time.
Final thoughts: This unit provides a good value among other electric pressure washers, if you don't mind upgrading the hose adapter and dealing with a slightly annoying hose.
Well we fired it up and this little machine really preformed great right from the start and all I had to do was get the hang of it. My wife and I have been using it for the last two days on our fence and it is making an old dirty fence look like new again. So easy to use that I can't get my wife to put it down.... The only thing my wife was wishing that the trigger would lock so she did not have to hole it constantly, so I just got a zip tie and tied it around the trigger and it works perfectly and to release the trigger just slide the zip tie down....
So bottom line is yes I would not hesitate for one second to recommend this to anyone.
There is not a way to lock the handle, so if you are doing a large area, your hand is going to get tired
Given it is not recommended to be used with an extension power cord, its a good idea to get the 25 foot extension hose
Do not purchase the 80006 universal pressure washer adapter. Its not needed and it the threads are not compatible
The factory hose is nearly impossible to get on the reel, no point, just loop around as others state.
The garden hose adapter is exposed if you leave it attached to the unit and would be easy to break. remove it after each use.
The soap dispenser dispenses at hose pressure, not pressurized via the pump.
I have used this is clean my patio and underside patio roofing, about 800 square feet. It didn't complain or get hot ( but your hands will sore from the constant squeezing of the handle).
If you are considering this unit, you really cant go wrong and I have recommended it to others.