|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 8 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||10000011|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10000011|
|Cover Included||Tire Repair Kit|
Other Sellers on Amazon
ARB 10000011 Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit (Universal), 1 Pack
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.01 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- the ARB Speedy Seal II includes a premium spring steel insertion needle with cast handle, hardened steel reamer tool, 40 vulcanizing repair cords, lubricant, quality pliers, blade, spare valve cores, spare valve caps, allen key and a dual chuck pencil type tyre gauge to make checking your pressures a snap.
- Includes a quality pencil type tire gauge, insertion and reamer tools, needle nose plyers, lubricant, additional valve accessories and 30 self vulcanizing repair cords
- Spare repair cords are also available in packs of 50 from ARB, so before you head out on your next 4x4 trip, make sure you've got all the necessary equipment for making emergency repairs
- Small Travel Cars, Universal Fitting, Fits Neatly into ARB Roller drawers – RF945, RF1045, RF1355
- High Vis strong plastic molded case
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ARB Speedy Seal Puncture Repair Kit II
It’s frustrating to get flat tyres, but sooner or later it’s going to happen. Being prepared can turn your emergency into a quick fix and save having to use your spare. Supplied in a compact, high visibility carry case, the ARB Speedy Seal series II, includes all the components necessary to repair up to 40 tubeless radial or cross ply tyres, without removing the tyre from the vehicle or rim making the ARB Speedy Seal Series II a true all in one kit for emergency tyre repairs.
Additional packs of self-vulcanizing repair cords (50 cords) can be ordered as part number 10100010 to keep your ARB Speedy Seal Series II stocked and ready for many years of service.
Dimensions: 34cm x 19.5cm x 6cm (H)
ARB Speedy Seal II Puncture Repair Kit
The ARB Speedy Seal II includes a premium spring steel insertion needle with cast handle, hardened steel reamer tool, 40 vulcanizing repair cords, lubricant, spare valve cores, spare valve caps, allen key and a dual chuck pencil type tyre gauge to make checking your pressures a snap.
All in one place
· All in one kit for emergency tyre repairs
· Allows for the repair of up to 50 tubeless tyres without removing the tyre from the vehicle or rim, and saves using your spare tyre
· Perfect recovery kit companion
· Kit includes premium tools and components so that the repair can be done by anyone
· Comes in a compact, high visibility carry case
· Fits neatly into ARB roller drawers
Additional packs of self-vulcanizing repair cords (50 cords) can be ordered as part number 10100010 to keep your ARB Speedy Seal stocked and ready for many years
•High Vis strong plastic molded case
•Spring steel insertion needle with classic ARB logo
•Hardened reamer tool •30 Self vulcanizing repair cords (Repair up to 40 tyres with one kit)
•Pointy nose pliers with cutters
•Tyre gauge – dual chuck
•Valve Cores x 4
•Tire valve tool x 1
•Valve Caps x 4 (Metal & Rubber).
Speedy Seal II Tire Kit
hardened steel reamer tool
Additional packs of self-vulcanizing repair cords (50 cords) can be ordered as part number 10100010
High visibility strong plastic moulded case
All in one kit for emergency tire repairs
Do it on the go
Premium spring steel insertion needle with cast handle
ARB products are sold and serviced through authorized distributors worldwide. Our staff and distributors are 4x4 enthusiasts, and have a clear understanding of the demanding conditions our products are expected to work in.