|Item model number||DCACO-V540000-BL|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.6 x 4.8 x 2.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.55 x 4.8 x 2.09 inches|
|Color||Black, Grey, White|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo II VGA Cooler - nVidia & AMD, Dual Quiet 92mm PWM Fans, SLI/CrossFire
|Price:||$39.30 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$9.32 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Featuring two 92mm PWM fans with a maximum cooling capacity up to 250 Watts, the Accelero TWIN TURBO II manages to transfer heat efficiently away from the GPU.
- Besides the 35-fin heatsink with 5 copper heatpipes, the pre-applied MX-4 thermal compound accelerates the heat dissipation process to ensure the VGA board is running under optimal temperature.
- n order to boost the cooling efficiency of RAM and VR, the Accelero TWIN TURBO II comes with the G-1, an electrically non-conductive thermal glue used to affix RAM and VR heatsinks on the VGA board.
- Unlike generic thermal tapes, the G-1 offers high thermal conductivity with excellent adhesiveness. Moreover, removing the G-1 is extremely easy without leaving any residues.
- Thanks to the low noise impeller and patented fan holder, the Accelero TWIN TURBO II runs at the minimum noise level of 0.3 sone, even at full load.
- Equipped with a PWM controller, the fan always runs at the optimal speed according to the load generated by the GPU.
- The Accelero TWIN TURBO II comes with a versatile mounting mechanism and an extensive RAM and VR cooling set to accommodate a broad range of models.
- Featuring the CrossFire and SLI compatibility the users benefit from the optimized performance of a multi-VGA setup.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Out of the box this behemoth cooler is certainly more sizeable than I would have thought from looking at photos of the cooler on the manufacturers website. I was initially worried that it would not fit in my case. I would recommend that you have at least 2 free slots in addition to the slot where the card will be installed. The cooler looks superb and the finishing and build quality is certainly first rate. All the accessories are packaged very neatly. Although this product was stated as compatible with the GTX 670, nowhere in the installation instructions was there any guidance on how to install this product on the reference GTX 670. I also checked the manufacturers website for updated instructions but to no avail.
The subsequent installation of this product has been a very difficult process and not something that I would like to repeat in the near future. I will upload photos of this product installed on a reference GTX 670 card with guidance in order for others to learn from the mistakes I have made through trial and error. I would advise others to use the 2.Read more ›
To the meat of it.
-Installation: This is the third Arctic-C vga cooler I've installed, and I think they have an R&D group assigned to make each new generation more of a pain. It's not the installation itself, but the instructions. One notable bit of fun is the adhesive tape used to hold the plastic risers to the cooler's mounting holes. You'll find yourself staring at the tape for a while wondering wtf to do with it. Here's a tip: remove the little circular tape pieces. one side with have printed paper and the other side will be sticky. Press the little circular riser onto the non-printed end and hold for a few seconds, then remove the printed paper side. Simple, right? We've all used double sided tape. Well, this is not really tape so much as semi-soft film-goo, and to remove the paper you may need a tweezers and a microsope, because if you mess it up the tape will curl into a useless piece of goo and there **are no extras**.
The fan hookups. Some may find this obvious, but some good folks just buy these things feeling adventurous, so I will explain it. There are two plugs: one 4 pin and one 3 pin. They are both meant to plug into a video card's fan power connection. If you have a 4 pin, use that, a 3 pin, use that. K. If you have neither, or if you have only the three pin and want the option of a different fan speed, Arctic supplies a molex adaptor with one plug stating 12v and one 7. Plug ONE of the Arctic's fan connectors into the voltage of your choice. Ideally the 4 pin one, though technically the 3 pin one will fit. Test out each and see which noise/cooling ratio suits you.Read more ›
GPU temperature full load with the stock cooler: 80° C. (sounds like a turbine)
GPU temperature full load with ARTIC Accelero twin turbo II: 59° C. (i can't even hear it)
And the fans doesn't even get to 60% speed.
Great product. Recommended!
I personally bought this cooler because I'm running Nvidia SLI and the other card has a different cooler which changes air flow in my case. Making it hard to overclock without encountering heat issue's.
I would suggest if your planning to buy this product, make sure your doing it for the right reasons:
- Taking off a stock coolers shroud and adding fans with zip tie's tends to yield good results with people who have bad air flow problems. However if your air flow is really bad, you'd be better off ordering a 80mm Door Knob drill bit from amazon and put a hole in the side of the case right in the center of where your video card sits. The order a 80mm fan to go with that hole. If this is not possible because you have a case with an acrylic clear window then you should get an enclosed water cooler unit for either the GPU or your CPU to change the air flow in your case to something more accommodating for your cards.
- You have decent air flow now but want to overclock with MSI afterburner or similar software.
- Finally, as in my case. You need identical coolers to keep air flow going in a decent direction for SLI.
Hope this helps...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great price, well package and fast shipping. "Kudos to Amazon and the Seller".
I don't know if it works or not. Read more
Simple install. Instructions are pretty cut and clear. card was at 90c now @ 35-50c max. Replaced cooler on GTX 560 2g. fits perfectPublished 1 month ago by Nick
The cooler itself is amazing and worth 5 stars, I almost took one star off because the thermal compound that shipped with the cooler was all dried up and unusable so I had to run... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hotmann
Wish I could zero stars. I have been building my own desktop systems for 20+ years and this is the worst piece of s*** product I have ever bought. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The fan was a little difficult to connect to my fan system. Since the GPU I am using it for does not have a fan connector, I had to find another way. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bryce Wehan
This thing is quite awesome! The only thing I have against it is that if you have a smaller card like I do (FXF R7 240) GET THE TWIN TURBO II NOT III especially if you're running a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by G_reg
Worked pretty well. Lil intimidating but the instructions explained it well. Would recommend if your cards fan goes out.Published 2 months ago by Kutty_sark
The tube of adhesive was bad so i had to go out and buy some, this is no better than my stock cooler... waste of money........Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My fan went up in my GPU and I selected this as a replacement. I received it and began installing it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Fred