|Item model number||ACFAN00078A|
|Item Weight||6.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.51 x 5.51 x 1.06 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.51 x 5.51 x 1.06 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 26, 2014|
ARCTIC F14 PWM - 140 mm Case Fan, PWM-Signal regulates Fan Speed, Very Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1350 RPM - Black/White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed, this guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1350 RPM, Airflow: 74 CFM/126 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Long Service Life
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
Perfect Case Fan Regulation with PWM
The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This ensures the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
Fan Controller Made in Germany
The ARCTIC F14 PWM fan is well known for high airflow at a comfortable noise level. The real improvement is the motor and controller. Our German engineers made this fan work at lower speed when performance is not needed. Often motherboards don't provide PWM signals below 40 % and thus make PCs unnecessary loud - not so with the F14 PWM.
Two Way Installation
Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case.
|F14 PWM||P14 PWM||F14 Silent||BioniX F140||BioniX P140||F14|
|Size||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 28 mm||140 x 140 x 28 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm|
|Fan Speed||200–1350 RPM||200–1700 RPM||800 RPM||200–1800 RPM||200–1950 RPM||1350 RPM|
|Airflow||74 CFM/126 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM)||72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM)||46 CFM/78 m³/h (@ 800 RPM)||104 CFM/176 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM)||77.6 CFM/131.92 m³/h (@ 1950 RPM)||74 CFM/126 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM)|
|Noise Level||0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM)||0.08 Sone (@ 800 RPM)||0.6 Sone (@ 1800 RPM)||0.45 Sone (@ 1950 RPM)||0.5 Sone (@ 1350 RPM)|
|Control Type||PWM||PWM||Fixed Speed||PST||PST||Fixed Speed|
|Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Weight||180 g||194 g||180 g||184 g||181 g||180 g|
|Static pressure||1.3 H2O (@ 1350 RPM)||2.4 H2O (@ 1700 RPM)||0.45 H2O (@ 800 RPM)||2.35 H2O (@ 1800 RPM)||2.85 H2O (@ 1950 RPM)||1.3 H2O (@ 1350 RPM)|
Compare with similar items
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly - changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people's lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor - a constant our customers rely on.