Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240, High Performance CPU Wa..." and save 19% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240, High Performance CPU Water Cooler with Four 120 mm Low Noise Fans, 240 x120 mm Radiator, MX-4 Thermal Compound included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR EXTREME COOLING PERFORMANCE: Outstanding CPU cooling performance through Water Cooling Solution with 4 x F12 PWM PST fans, 38 mm deep radiator and efficient water pump.
- EXTREMELY POWERFUL YET QUIET: The Liquid Freezer 240 is not just the most powerful AIO Water Cooler in its class but also the quietest.
- OPTIMAL HEAT DISSIPATION: Four low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the radiator provide a great airflow. The first two fans push air through the radiator, the second two fans pull the air through it. Controllable with PST function to adjust the fan speed based on CPU temperature.
- QUIET AND POWERFUL FAN: We fully designed the F12 fan with CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software and optimized it for high airflow. From all fans tested in our air tunnel and anechoic chamber the F12 offers the highest airflow at a given noise level - by margin
- COMPATIBLE WITH INTEL SOCKET: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011*, 2011-3* (*SQUARE ILM ONLY) & AMD Socket: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed for Extreme Cooling Performance. With the Liquid Freezer 240, you are ready for 16 cores and overclocking. It deals with up to 300 Watts TDP - this is the maximum cooling performance at a minimum noise level. The F12 PWM PST fans have the highest airflow and our water pump the latest motor technology. That way, they offer high performance to cool the components. The 38 mm deep radiator and 4 fans do not limit the compatibility. Optimal Heat Dissipation. Four low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the radiator provide a great airflow. The first two fans push air through the radiator; the second two fans pull the air through it. All ARCTIC fans are controllable with PST function to adjust the fan speed based on CPU temperature. Highly Compatible. The 38 mm deep radiator and 4 fans do not limit the compatibility of the Liquid Freezer 240. Thereby, the water cooling solution is compatible with Intel sockets as well AMD sockets. Every Unit Performs the Same. A concentric CNC surface treatment guarantees a smooth and even surface. Thus, every unit performs exactly the same. Long Service Life and the Best Warranty. The Fluid Dynamic Bearing of the CPU cooler comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life. We at ARCTIC also back the CPU water cooler with a 6-year warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 12 x 6.2 in||1.18 x 10.87 x 4.92 in||7.3 x 9 x 6 in||5.3 x 12.4 x 8.1 in||1.06 x 11.02 x 5.5 in||4.7 x 10.6 x 1.1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took some planning to fit the fans and radiator in a 8 year old Antec 900 but I frontmounted it and it runs like a charm. Fans and radiator are HUGE. No Audible sound (it sits under my desk) runs at 21C at idle and overclocked the 6700k to 5.1 GHz (I stopped there and didn't run any tests though) <72C using Asus auto overclock or whatever it's called. I tuned it back down to 4.7Ghz. I haven't been this fascinated w over clocking in almost 15 years, but I haven't tweaked it much in the week I've had it running but I'm playing it safe I need it to last a long time and this cooler def will help in that!
Also, although the Arctic fans are silent, they only run at about 900 RPM's at stock and 1,600 RPM's at MAX speed. So, I installed the Cooler Master Fans instead that spin at 2,000 RPM's at stock and 3,000 RPM's at MAX speed for extra air flow.
All that said, it works very well and I'm quite pleased. It handles a bit of mild overclocking just fine - I'm maxing out at 140F at full CPU load on a i7-7800X overlocked to 4.0Ghz.
If there are any doubts about fitment then you may want to check with other users or just go for the Liquid Freezer 120 which is the 120mm version.
Noise: The fans are quiet if you keep them under PWM control (I use Speedfan with custom curves).
The only con I could come up with, and its not the fault of the cooler, was mounting the rad in a push pull setup was a chore, one of the fans was obstructed by the covering on my Z-77 Sabertooth board. Nothing a cutoff wheel and file could not fix.
Be wary though, because of the quad fan design it requires a bit more depth. I had to mount it to the front of my Cooler Master Master Case 6. It would not fit, using all 4 fans, in the top mount.
Most recent customer reviews
I have an old PC that is over 7 years old (ASUS Crosshair IV Formula ROG, with an AMD Phenom II x6 1090T Black...Read more
- 240mm Radiator means that it will fit much better in most cases
- Push/Pull fan configuration provided out of the box
- Great cooling