|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.7 x 3.9 x 4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15009|
ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting - Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes. Thanks to its low-profile design, this tool is suitable for both on-vehicle and off-vehicle use, and with its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, you'll be able to maintain a safe and comfortable grip while cutting.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage. If you're working on a tailpipe or exhaust pipe between 3/4-inches and 3 1/4 inches in diameter, this exhaust pipe cutter is right for you.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy Cutting for Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes
The ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter makes it easy to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4 inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes with 15 cutting blades. With ergonomically designed handles for a safer and more comfortable grip during use, the adjustable chain means a thorough cutting job for a wide range of sizes. Plus, the low-profile design makes this tool perfect for tight and confined spaces, so you can use it on- or off-vehicle.
- Includes: 1 pc. Exhaust pipe cutter
- Size: 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch
- Adjustable chain
- 15 cutting wheel blades in chain
- Ergonomically designed handles for enhanced grip and comfort during use
- Low profile design
- Suitable for on- and off-vehicle use
Great for On- or Off-Vehicle Use
This Exhaust Pipe Cutter can cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features 15 cutting wheel blade rollers that make it easy to cut through the pipe you're working on. This design ensures that it's perfect for use in tight and confined spaces, whether you need it on- or off-vehicle.
Quality You Need
The adjustable Chrome Molybdenum Steel chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes. Thanks to its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, you'll be able to keep a safe and comfortable grip while cutting, too.
|Heavy Duty Brake Pad Spreader||31-Piece Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit||2-Liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder||12-Piece Master Cylinder Adapter Set||Front End Service Set||Double Flaring Tool Set|
|Includes||Heavy duty pad spreader||Kit includes a pressure testing hand pump, a vacuum coolant refill kit, 18 adapters, and a 7-piece adapter kit for some Japanese and European vehicles||Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder and 42mm adapter||Set includes one rectangular adapter for Chrysler and GM vehicles, one adapter for Toyota and Lexus vehicles and ten round adapters with the following internal diameter sizes: 29mm, 34.5mm, 42mm, 43.5mm, 47mm, 49.5mm, 50.7mm, 56mm and 74mm.||Set includes: a 1 5/16-inch (33mm) Pitman Arm Puller, a 1 1/16-inch (27mm) Pitman Arm Puller, a 22mm Ball Joint Separator, a 19mm Universal Tie Rod End Tool, and an Outer Tie Rod Remover tool.||Set includes: Double flaring tool, Mini tubing cutter, 1/4-inch adapter, 5/16-inch adapter, 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch|
|Features||Designed for hand use with an ergonomic oversized comfort knob, this versatile heavy duty brake pad spreader can also be used with a 5/16-inch socket adapter for maximum ease of use.||The vacuum purge and refill tool connection features a unique design that fits nearly all types of radiator openings, while the pressure testing hand pump features a color-coded pressure gauge and a pressure release valve that releases buildup.||This brake fluid bleeder allows you to easily pressure fill fluid into your entire brake system. The built in pressure gauge allows you to closely monitor the pressure system.||The Master Cylinder Adapters in this set are made to work with our brake fluid bleeders, so you can easily remove fluid and refill fluid into your entire brake system.||The press type ball joint separator allows for ball joint removal without damage to boots and other parts that typical fork type removers may cause damage to.||This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.|
|Quality||Made of heavy duty steel, it's twice as strong as the average brake pad spreader, and the solid steel swivel joint at the tip lets compress evenly and precisely.||This set is designed to let you easily test for leakage in your vehicle's radiator system and quickly refill coolant with color-coded adapters that fit most domestic and import vehicles.||Features a convenient one-person operational design with a 2L corrosion resistant reservoir built to handle your toughest jobs||This set comes complete with a custom molded case for easy transportation and storage.||The tools are constructed from high quality heat treated drop forged steel to ensure longevity and durability over the lifetime of the tools||The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.|