|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 2.71 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||70039|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||70039|
ARES 70039-3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket - Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from Side, Preventing Damage to Wires
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGN: This socket's slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached. This oxygen sensor socket is also offset and compact which allows for extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
- QUALITY: Made from premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, the oxygen sensor socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. ARES offers a full line of Oxygen Sensor tools including our complete 70318 Oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more!
- WHY YOU NEED IT: Even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car's emissions and gas mileage. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this oxygen sensor socket can save your knuckles and save you time!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
Compare with similar items
TEKTON 47749 3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch (22 mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket
Denso 234-4668 Oxygen Sensor
Powerbuilt 648691 Oxygen Sensor Offset Puller
ARES 70094 | 1/2-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket | Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from The Side, Preventing Damage to Wires
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ARES TOOL|
|Item Dimensions||5.80 x 2.71 x 1.00 inches||2.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||1.25 x 2.88 x 6.75 inches||5.61 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easily Replace Your O2 Sensor
This ARES Oxygen Sensor Socket makes O2 sensor removal and replacement so easy, even people with minimal automotive experience can do it themselves. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this quality tool can save your knuckles. Made of premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, this oxygen sensor socket lets you exert maximum torque, and its slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached. Offset and compact, this oxygen sensor socket gives you extra leverage, even in hard to reach spots!
- Includes: 1 pc. oxygen sensor socket
- 3/8-inch drive
- Size 7/8 inches
- Constructed of chrome molybdenum steel
- 6-point beveled nose design securely grips sensor fasteners, preventing damage to the sensor
- Wire gate allows you to easily slip the socket onto the sensor, preventing damage to the wires
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards.
Leverage You Need
This socket features a slotted design that allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached. Thanks to its offset and compact design, this oxygen sensor socket gives you the extra leverage you need, even in hard to reach spots. Made of premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, you'll be able to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function.
|Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket||Limited Access Thread Chaser||Oxygen Sensor Rethread Tool||Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket||10-Piece Oxygen Sensor Socket Set|
|Specifications||3/8-inch Drive x 7/8-inch (22mm)||M14 x 1.25mm Size Plugs||M18 x 1.5mm Spark Plug Threads||1/2-inch Drive x 7/8-inch (22mm)||29mm and 22mm Vacuum Switch, 27mm Injector, 22mm Heated Oxygen Sensor, 27mm Oil Sender Unit 1- and 1 1/16-inch, 22mm 6-point Offset Oxygen Sensor, and 22mm Deep Offset Oxygen Sensor sockets and Oxygen Sensor Rethread Tools M12 x 1.25mm & M18 x 1.5mm|
|Quality||Made from premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, this tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards||Constructed from high strength Chrome Vanadium steel with a Manganese Phosphate coating to resist corrosion||Constructed from high strength Chrome-Moly steel with a Manganese Phosphate coating to resist corrosion||Premium Chrome Vanadium steel construction; meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards||High Strength Chrome Vanadium Steel construction with a Manganese Phosphate coating to resist corrosion|
|Design||Allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached; socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots||Low profile design, narrow profile and long length enable this thread chaser to access spark plug holes in tight or confined areas||Designed to re-tap oxygen sensor threads, straightening damaged threads and preventing future cross threading; can be used with a 3/8-inch hex socket or a 3/8-inch square drive ratchet||Allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached; socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots||Universal set is designed for multiple applications; this is the complete set!|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did get an email from the seller asking for a review.
Unlike some reviewers here " I did NOT" get this item FREE for my review. I am however ASE Certified with 40 plus years of shop experience & know a decent tool when I see & use it ... this one is a keeper.
Tool was not strong enough to do job. Would have preferred that tool break cleanly rather than spread out over sensor between flats.