|Brand Size||US||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Canada||Japan||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- ATS technology for stability and all-day comfort
- Breathable Waterproof Pro membrane construction with waterproof, full-grain leather and nubuck
- Flattering topline with hardware detail
- Elastic stretch panel through back
- Full-length medial YKK zipper
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Carden Waterproof BootLuxuriously handcrafted nubuck is soft from the start, easy to break in, and gets even more beautiful with wear. Classic jodphur-inspired styling and iconic detailed hardware. Fully waterproof and finished with an elegant plaid lining. ATSÂ technology for stability and all-day comfort Breathable Waterproof Proâ„ membrane construction with waterproof, full-grain leather and nubuck Flattering topline with hardware detail Elastic stretch panel through back Full-length medial YKK zipper Non-marking rubber outsole
- Package Dimensions : 22.6 x 14.3 x 5.2 inches; 3.23 Pounds
- Item model number : 10029551-200-5.5
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 8, 2019
- Manufacturer : Ariat
- ASIN : B07QZZBTN9
Best Sellers Rank:
#354,494 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #569 in Women's Knee-High Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note, the calves or boot sleeves do run tight. I'm 5'4, around 127 lbs, and I'm not an athlete. When I wear these with jeans tucked in, they're a very snug fit around your calves. I'm hoping with time the leather will loosen a bit and they won't be so tight fitting. Wearing them with a skirt and just tights, it's a non issue.
So, Ariat fit and comfort, and a nice looking boot!