This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ARIENS COMPANY 921030 28" 2 Stage DLX Snow Throw Plow
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is of high quality
- The product is good to use
- Manufactured in United States
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||34 x 34 x 50 inches|
|Item Weight||255 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||921030|
|Shipping Weight||255.1 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item ARIENS COMPANY 921030 28" 2 Stage DLX Snow Throw Plow
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BrandNewEngines, Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||34 x 50 x 34 in||28.5 x 52.25 x 35 in||22.75 x 41.75 x 25.75 in||18 x 36.2 x 47 in||31.5 x 52.25 x 35 in||31.5 x 52.25 x 35 in|
|Item Weight||255 lbs||240 lbs||198.6 lbs||24 lbs||240 lbs||240 lbs|
|Power Source||gas powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||corded-electric||gas-powered||gas-powered|
|Size||—||Size 15||24"||18-Inch 15 Amp Power Curve||Size 15||27"|
28", 2 Stage Deluxe Snow-Thro, 254cc 12.5'/LB Arians AX254 Engine, 120V Electric Start, 28" Clearing Width & 21" Intake Height, Self-Propelled Drive System With 6 Forward Speeds/2 Reverse Speeds, 14" Steel Serrated Augers, 14 3" Blade Impeller, 2.5X Ice Drill Steel Chute With Remote Deflector, Cast Iron Gear Case With Steel Alloy Gears, 16" x 4.8"W Polar Track Tires, Auto Turn Steering, Headlight In Dash, Reversible Steel Skid Shoes, Uses Standard Outdoor Extension Cord Not Included, 50' Throwing Distance, 3 Year Consumer Warranty, 5 Year Consumer On Gear Case; 90 Day Commercial Warranty, 1 Year Commercial On Gear Case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly and fire it up yesterday, it sound really powerful. Cant wait for old man winter to test it. I'm armed to the teeth.
Finally got the chance to use this bad boy and it was awesome. First snow storm of the season and this monster ripped through three feet of snow like nothing . This was a really good buy.
Again old man winter tried testing me with another deadly snow storm. And again he was no match ..I disposed of almost 3 to 4 ft of snow in minutes that was sitting on my driveway for two days turning into ice.Peice of cake.Nothing can slow this bad boy down.Even when the snow starts freezing the auger and the shear pins don't care.
With proper care and regular season maintenance I should be good for a long time.
Bought at a local box store – was able to transport in the back of a Subaru Outback. Was able to unload with three people. I did have to disassemble the chute and handle to get it in but putting it all back was very straight forward.
Things I would recommend buying while purchasing this blower –
A 15mm wrench to adjust the height of the snow shoes – to figure out how high off the ground you want the snow blower. I have a gravel drive so I needed to adjust it a bit.
A 13mm wrench – to put the handles back on.
A couple of extra shear pins – comes with two but just in case. This is so that if you hit a rock or large piece of wood the auger doesn’t break just the pins that make the whole thing spin.
An extension cord – 25ft. This is so you can use the electric start. The electric start works by plugging the extension cord into the snow blower and pressing the ignition button. I did not use this – I just used the pull start and it came to life pretty quick.
It comes with oil already filled, so you should not need any. 5W30 should you need to buy some and I don’t think it is the synthetic stuff – check when you buy the stuff.
Buy a 5 gallon gas can and get a fuel stabilizer.
The auto turn works well. Requires very little effort to run and turn. Will take care of a foot of snow in no time flat. If you have gravel as I do, it will throw snow and some gravel as well, so point the chute away from cars and windows. The distance this machine will throw snow is quite impressive. The chute really helps with the snow throwing and you can fine tune exactly where you want it to go – not too close – not too far or any combination thereof. Two reverse speeds. Be careful with the reverse because it is powerful and the machine could pin you against a garage door quite easily if you weren’t paying attention or aren’t used to it. There is a key that has to be in the ignition for the machine to work – not sure if the keys are unique – I can imagine this preventing theft. Two keys are provided. Stores pretty easily in a 24x24 garage with two cars. I thought the light was going to be gimmicky but it does help as you are working the machine.
On the whole very pleased and would buy again. Will provide an update as I continue to use the machine.
Update: 2017 February
1. Use gas that does not contain any Ethanol. Box stores sell the gas in 1L containers ~ around 5 bucks or so. Does seem expensive but VERY WORTHWHILE. The engine fires up right away and the process of adding it to the gas tank of the snow blower is just perfect. If you do this for a living I am not sure it is worth it but for the individual homeowner it is PERFECT. Not having any additives allows for the machine to fire up right away and the running of the machine is excellent. Give it a try and see - no more of the gas cans and dumping gas along the side of the machine while trying to refill the snowblower. This snowblower takes about 1.4 L (0.5 gallons) per refill making the 1L cans of additive free gas the ideal.
2. Have the shear pins handy and buy only the ariens brand. Don't settle for some off the shelf no-name crap. You could totally destroy your snowblower over a $3 part.
3. I have checked the oil once so far and have had no leaks at all..