- Save 5% on ARIKON Reflective Padded dog leash harness set when you purchase 1 or more ARIKON denim dog leash harness set offered by ARIKON Direct. Enter code P53ESXZU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ARIKON Reflective and Adjustable Padded Dog Leash when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ARIKON Direct. Enter code LO4HHTF5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dog Leash Harness, ARIKON Adjustable and Heavy Duty Durable Denim Dog Leash Collar for Training Walking Running, Best for Large Medium Small Dog
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Two layers of sturdy solid denim fabric on top and comfortable red nylon cloth inside, nice neat stitching makes the well-made durable dog leash harness incredibly resistant to wear. Please note the harness and leash set is not for pet's chewing, please don't leave the leash and harness set on your pet unattended.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZED - Pet supplies for small medium and large dogs. Large size harness can be adjusted to fit dogs with chest girth from 23.5 to 35 inches. Width of large size harness and leash is 2.5 CM. Suitable for: Teddy, Chihuahua, Miniature pinscher, Schnauzer, Samo, Husky and other pets.
- STYLISH CLASSIC LOOK - The dog leash and harness have a clean, classic look that will make your dog look extra handsome in the dog park, dog coffee shop, dog training classes or other dog favorite spot.
- EASY TO WEAR AND WALK - Eliminates tugging and pulling pressure on your pet's neck and make your pet walks comfortable. Never need to worry choking your pet.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: One ARIKON Harness, One ARIKON Leash, One ARIKON Instruction Manual (We provide qualified leash and harness with unique ARIKON LOGO and exquisite ARIKON package to our customers.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have you ever wanna exercise your pet in the morning or evening?
Have you ever get annoyed by your pet's misbehaviour ?
ARIKON pet leashes provides you the solution by the bellowing benefits:
1: Pet leashes connect you and your pet, make you the master whether you are in waling, running, jogging or hiking.
2: It is a great tool to use for vet visits or even as a temporary hook up when dining.
3: Various sizes can be applicable for different size pets.
Size: (Please note that weight listed are for reference only. Chest girth measurement provides most accurate sizing.)
Small size harness: adjusted from 15.5-23.5 inches, pet weight 5-20 lbs, leash length 47.2 inches.
Medium size harness: adjusted from 19.5-27.5 inches, pet weight 20-50 lbs, leash length 47.2 inches.
Large size harness: adjusted from 23.5-35 inches, pet weight above 50 lbs, leash length 47.2 inches.
1 x Harness
1 x Leash
1 x Instruction Manual
1 : All our ARIKON qualified leash and harness with unique ARIKON LOGO and exquisite ARIKON package.
2: It is made of denim cloth, please soak the harness and leash in the brine for half an hour, then clean them and dry before your first using.
3: The harness and leash set is not for pet's chewing, please don't leave the leash and harness set on your pet unattended.
Size: L (23.5" - 35" Chest Girth)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item ARIKON Adjustable Dog Leash Harness Collar, L (above 50 lb)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ARIKON Direct||JASGOOD||Blueberry Pet||Amazon.com|
|Size||L (23.5" - 35" Chest Girth)||L||(19.5" -25.5") Chest Girth||Large|
Top Customer Reviews
Adjustable denim harness = The Equalizer!
The wonderful dog tries to run a few times, but soon gives up, because the harness works very well in holding her back.
My Mom should have had a whole bunch of these.
You know, for when we all became teenagers.
Tip 1- Before you take your dog for a walk, do not get her all excited by talking to her etc. This seems to make them harder to control, your dog needs to understand that YOU are in control. She's going to be excited just by seeing the leash, and it's very tempting, to talk and add to that excitement, saying, ready to go for a walk in an excited way, just don't do it. The only talking should be commands, such as sit.
Tip 2- Putting the leash on can be tricky at first, at least it was for me, I have a Shepard mix. Have your dog sit first, hence the first tip, if she's too excited, this step it's harder. Hold the leash in both hands with your dog in a sitting position. Kneel down and tap the leg you want to put in first, if she doesn't lift it, then grab the leg and assist in getting it in the first loop. Make sure not to let it come out and repeat for the other side. By the third walk if your are consistent your dog will understand what to do and you will be amazed how easy it is.
Tip 3- Exiting the home. DO NOT LET YOUR DOG EXIT FIRST. You are the boss, use your knee if needed and nudge your dog out if the way, I use the command back up. This helps instill in your dog, that YOU are the boss, and will make the walk easier.
Tip 4- waking your dog. Being in a harness will automatically make your dog not want to pull as much, it's amazing. Keep her on a short leash and make her walk by your side the first couple times before you let her on the full leash, if you see your dog keep looking at you, you know you are doing good. As soon as she starts pulling you pull back and issue a command such as no pulling. Really this is the easiest part.
tips 1,2,&3 are very important. Again I cannot stress enough how important it is not to egg on the excitement your dog will already have just by seeing that leash, if you have too don't put it on her for ten minutes or so. She will learn.