Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ARK Naturals PRODUCTS for PETS 326013 Neem Protect Spray, 8-Ounce
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Natural Protection from Fleas and Ticks! The active ingredients in Neem Protect Spray are Neem and citronella. Neem is a natural tree oil that has been used for thousands of years to repel lice, mites, flies, mosquitoes, fleas, gnats, and ticks and soothe itching and skin irritation.
- Neem Protect is safe and effective for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older: USE WITH CAUTION ON KITTENS AND CATS. Do not apply to cat’s face. Test product on cat’s hindquarters and wait 24 hours. If your cat shows no adverse reaction (sensitivity to smell or product), it is okay to apply from back of neck to tail.
- To Use Neem Protect Spray: To repel insects and sooth the skin, generously spray Neem “Protect” Spray on your pet from head to tail. Do not spray around your pet's eyes, nose or mouth. Spray directly on insect bites and areas that are irritated and inflamed. Spray your pet every 7 to 10 days as needed. It is best to use on a regular basis during flea and tick season, and for animals that spend time outdoors in tall grass or wooded environments. Reapply after your pet gets wet. You can also spray it on your pet's bedding.
- Made in the USA by Ark Naturals using human-quality manufacturing processes in facilities that are inspected by the FDA.No Nasty Chemicals! No DEET, pyrethrins, pyrethroids or other chemical pesticides!
- Pet Expertise Note: We have carefully researched and tested safe and natural flea and tick products and have found this one to be the best! The owner, Jess, uses this product regularly with her dog Ollie. If Ollie has the rare break out of fleas she does use a dose of Frontline but needs to use it much less frequently when using the Neem Protect. Do be aware that this product has an odor of citronella so Jess likes to use it outside just before a walk.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ark Naturals Neem "Protect" Shampoo (8 fl oz) is environmentally friendly, gentle and a non-drying formula for cleaning dirt, oil and sebum from your pets including: dogs, cats, horses and other pet coats.
The active ingredient in our shampoo is Neem, a tree native to the Indian subcontinent. Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa. In the natural product world, it has many uses.
Neem "Protect" contains NO: sodium laurel sulfate, DEET, pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin - all of which can be harmful to both animals and humans.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I guess it works better for others that have normal tactile periphery.
Maybe some rough edges on top of the nozzle or something might work for me.
Or a deeper finger recess on the top of the nozzle.
When he did have a tick, we found it dead or very easy to remove. He was a white dog so easy to spot. The one thing I nor my dog was too fond of was the smell. If you like Eucalyptus, no issues. Before we went for a walk, just took him out on the deck and sprayed him, avoiding his eyes and mouth. Really, you can just spray in your hands and rub around the ears and neck.
Product works well and will use again.
Most recent customer reviews
I will update with anything pertinent.
I applied to both a dog and cat, with no adverse events.Read more