Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Capture and Tame Dinosaurs: Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures on the island, finding ways to tame them into useful additions for your tribe's dino herd
- Survive Above All: Hunger, thirst, basic safety, and protecting yourself from the weather are all part of the game
- Harvest, Hunt and Build: Cut down trees and turn them into a basic home, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic estate. Hunt for meat, scavenge for plants (or start your own garden!)
- Customize Everything: An extensive crafting system invites you to mix and match materials scavenged from the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes, and styles
- Explore the Island: Solve the mystery of The ARK as you explore this massive island, discovering Explorer's Notebooks (filled with clues!) throughout
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Prepare for the ultimate dinosaur-themed adventure - now you can take your tribe anywhere, at home or on the go! Stranded on a mysterious prehistoric island, you must explore its vast biomes as you begin to hunt, harvest, craft tools, grow crops and build shelters to survive. Use cunning and skill to kill, tame, breed, and even ride dinosaurs and other primitive beasts living on "The ARK." Advance your technology from primitive stone tools to T-Rex-mounted laser cannons, as you group up with thousands of players online or enjoy a solo Jurassic experience.
Enjoy the new Single Player Settings mode in ARK, which speeds up earning XP, crafting, taming dinos and more. The overall difficulty of the game is also altered for solo players, and with these new settings, setting out for a single-player adventure in the world of ARK is a smoother and more enjoyable experience for players who prefer to go it alone!
Showing 1-8 of 85 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a survival type of game - you start out with nothing, start building primitive weapons, and the more you level up, the more advanced technologies you unlock and are able to craft. The island is pretty with a few different types of biomes, and a lot of creatures/dinosaurs. You can tame creatures, either for use as companions, protectors, or even as a food source.
Pros: can be played 2 player spilt screen, graphics aren't perfect but I think they are decent enough, fun and sometimes challenging gameplay, a lot of really cool creatures
Cons: if you are playing splitscreen, there is a tether to the host player- which means you cannot travel over 250m from each other. You also cannot play 2 player online. There have been a few glitch areas I've come across that only affected me as the second player, such as the lighting going really dark, or everything leaving 'trails' when I'm moving around.
Overall, I would recommend this game, it has been a lot more fun than I imagined it would be.
Personally, I thought that this game would be a bore, but I did further research on it and decided to get it for him on his birthday.