ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One
|Sale:||$26.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Capture and Tame Dinosaurs: Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures on the island, finding ways to tame them into useful additions for your tribe's dino herd
- Survive Above All: Hunger, thirst, basic safety, and protecting yourself from the weather are all part of the game
- Harvest, Hunt and Build: Cut down trees and turn them into a basic home, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic estate. Hunt for meat, scavenge for plants (or start your own garden!)
- Customize Everything: An extensive crafting system invites you to mix and match materials scavenged from the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes, and styles
- Explore the Island: Solve the mystery of The ARK as you explore this massive island, discovering Explorer's Notebooks (filled with clues!) throughout
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Prepare for the ultimate dinosaur-themed adventure - now you can take your tribe anywhere, at home or on the go! Stranded on a mysterious prehistoric island, you must explore its vast biomes as you begin to hunt, harvest, craft tools, grow crops and build shelters to survive. Use cunning and skill to kill, tame, breed, and even ride dinosaurs and other primitive beasts living on "The ARK." Advance your technology from primitive stone tools to T-Rex-mounted laser cannons, as you group up with thousands of players online or enjoy a solo Jurassic experience.
Enjoy the new Single Player Settings mode in ARK, which speeds up earning XP, crafting, taming dinos and more. The overall difficulty of the game is also altered for solo players, and with these new settings, setting out for a single-player adventure in the world of ARK is a smoother and more enjoyable experience for players who prefer to go it alone!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the community sucks. I understand it’s a survival game and it could be good but people go to great lengths to attack low level players, they take up real estate so for instance you cannot build a structure If it’s within a 50-75m radius to another individual so getting any kind of base states is pretty impossible. Then you have the low level idiots that will just destroy your stuff for no appearent reason. If you want to put up with all that —then by all means this is a game for you otherwise find something else to pass the time
1: If you die in a cave, your gear is forever lost b/c it fell through the ground.
2. Teleporting into the boss arena and having all your dinos disappear forever, or you fall through the world during the teleport. This is a big loss b/c you can loose everything at 1-3 months into game... Note this is similar to a "rogue- like". If you die you cannot reload a save file.
3. Loading a map save from xbox to a PC and then syncing back to the xbox or vice versa and you lose all progress. Official support solution is simply cheat with console commands and return everything you lost. :-(
If you're on a official server, they may give more support...But that's what they told us... Personally you shouldn't have to cheat to be able to play or beat a game. We as a team successfully did everything in our power to not cheat to beat the game.
So why the high score? B/c it remains a pretty good game. With all the building options and the VAST amount of highly accurate dinosaurs and challenge. It's still fun.... just expect some problems with the very end game stuff... Besides in that case. It's better to do those last challenges with an army of team mates on a dedicate server. If you play with a small team. Do everything else in the game before the Caves and boss battles... Then breed an army of similar throw away dinos and go out expecting you'll lose everything. Have low expectations and everything will be fun still lol.