ARLX Drum Sticks 5A Wood Tip Drumstick, Maple, 2 Pair
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.30 (13%)|
- Standard : 5a 14mm \ 0.56inch 406mm\16.2inch
- Natural finish- comfortable and slip resistant
- Perfect for youth rock bands and drummer playing
- Light and fast for jazz orchestral pit work
- High quality north American maple
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
5A Drumsticks, AIEX 3 Pair Drum Sticks Classic Maple Wood Drumsticks Wood Tip Drumstick for Students and Adults (with Waterproof Bag)
Vic Firth 5AB American Classic Black 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
LA Specials by Promark 5A Hickory Drumsticks, 3-pack
Vic Firth American Classic 7A
Vic Firth American Classic 5A Drum Sticks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sound harbor||AIEX Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MusicABS|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 2 x 0.3 in||17 x 3 x 0.9 in||16 x 0.56 x 0.56 in||16 x 0.55 x 0.5 in||15.5 x 0.54 x 0.54 in||16 x 0.56 x 0.56 in|
Material high quality north American maple. Suitable range: Drummer playing, beginner practicing and more wood tip provides a rich, full, balanced sound oval tip for rich cymbal sounds drumstick coating is gloss-free to reduce slippage Sound harbor is committed to give customer an excellent shopping experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The build quality is fantastic for this price. Obviously, you'll burn through these sticks, especially if you have improper form, cymbals will eat these. If you use them correctly, they'll last you a while.
- If you're looking for some high-end drumsticks that will last you months, these probably aren't for you. I'm still using the Maple pairs I bought several months back and the tips are only chewing through on one pair, but that was mostly my fault. I just ordered another set as Hickory this time to try out and with a practice pad I got.
If you plan on hardcore rocking and expect to go through sticks, get these. They are great for the price and somewhat durable. Fact is, sticks will break, no matter what you get.
If you're new to drumming, this is a great starting point. You don't need expensive gear, you just need something to start beating heads with, and these are great for doing that.
I love the keychain that came with this, a drum set keychain. It looks really cool
P.S. I use these sticks with my new Behringer XD80USB electric drum set. It's great