In summer 2012, less than two months after Operation Arrowhead successfully routed the Takistani military regime, NATO coalition forces face a large-scale outbreak of guerilla insurgency. A mechanized force of British troops is about to deploy and embark upon a large-scale counter-insurgency campaign, which will define the future of the coalition presence in Takistan: Operation "Crimson Lance".
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the Product
- New vehicles and weapons - Weapons: L110A1 machine gun, LRR and AW50 sniper rifles - New vehicles: Jackal 2 MWMIK all-terrain vehicle, modernized FV510 Warrior - New helicopters: AH11 Wildcat and HC3 Merlin and much more
- New single player campaign - Player will command a mobile observation team of British troops into battle with Takistani insurgents. Short campaign will focus on depicting asymmetrical warfare with a guerrilla force and counterinsurgency operations
- Engine Improvements - Extension of the Engineer's role and ability for players to effectively operate and command artillery and mortar units
- Multiplayer modes - Cooperative scenarios featuring the British units, vehicles and equipment
- New engineer class to include new duties - such as vehicle repair and bomb disposal
Top Customer Reviews
This is a good expansion of arma, especially if you play DayZ mod. You will get high-res textures of solder clothing, camo clothing, the L85 variant guns, and the british assault pack. Can't remember if I am forgetting anything. You also get many skins and textures for each british soldier and vehicle. This along with the PMC DLC is a good buy for the money. Buy this if you have left-over amazon credit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have not been able to get it to download properly so have not been able to use it. Tried 10 times and gave up.....worthlessPublished on February 27, 2013 by Aliaa
Fail. Keeps deleting files needed to play. To many gliches. Have to start mission over after it loses files.
If I could do it again I wouldn't.