ARRIS Explorer280 Long Range Long Flight Time FPV Drone RTF w/HD Camera and GPS …
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Video Capture Resolution||FHD 1080p|
|Item Weight||356 Grams|
|Battery Capacity||5000 Milliamp Hours|
|Material||ABS, PC, Carbon Fiber|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Radio Frequency|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
About this item
- ARRIS Explorer280 long range drone comes with X280 frame, arris x2206 1500kv high efficiency motor, 3-4S simo BLHeli_S ESC, Gemfan 7045 two blade propeller,popular Foxeer HS1177V2 fpv camera, ARRIS VT5804V2 power switchable long range Video transmitter, Foxeer pagoda pro antenna and Frsky Q X7 radio and receiver. It is fully assembled and tested, plug and fly.
- Gemfan Flash 7042 7 Inches 2 Blade Propeller..With light blade and less moment of inertia, Gemfan flash series propellers have smooth turning performance and fast response.The polycarbonate material is dash-and-bending-resistant and leads to the best efficiency and durability.
- ARRIS 30A 2-4S BLHeli_S brushless esc is specially designed for fpv racing drones. It support oneshot, multishot and dshot300 protocals. Fast response to the throttle during the flight. Omnibus F4 PRO V3 flight controller adopts STM32F405 MCU,which increase teh operation frequency, faster response than F3. it comes with built in OSD and barometer, you can adjust the OSD in BF software, more convenient.
- BN-880 Flight Control GPS Module Dual Module Compass. With it,you can switch the mode to one key return to home. Foxeer Pagoda Pro 5.8G mini antenna. The body adopts imported PC+ABS material, can withstand high strenghth impact. Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance. Lower feeder loss, easy to install, can be bent at any angle and maintain.
- Foxeer HS1177 V2 2.8MM Mini FPV Camera.It is one of the most popular mini camera all over the world.Foxeer HS1177 V2 has compact size, vivid color ultra-low latency, as well as excellent performance under complicated conditions（great changes in brightness） due to good WDR. This FPV camera greatly improve the playability of racing drone.
The Explorer 280 drone's settings software is INAV not Betaflight.The INAVversion is 2.5.0,and firmware name is OMNIBUSF4 and firmware verison is 2.5.0.
ARRIS Explorer280 aims at long range and long flight time for drone fpv lovers, to explore the funny things through this drone.. It is compatible with GoPro and sports camera on top. With the GPS, it can realize the height fixed, one key return to home function. With 600w stock video transmitter, the transmission range can reach to 2km. With the Frsky receiver, the control range can reach to 10km. With 3s 5000mah lipo battery, the hovering time can reach to 24minutes.
Diagonal Wheelbase: 280mm
Flight Controller: F4 Pro V3 flight Controller
Motor: X2206 1500KV
ESC: BLHeli_S 30A
Frame Material: Pure Carbon Fiber
BNF weight: About 356g
Camera: Foxeer HS1177 V2 camera
FPV TX: 5.8G 48CH (0mw/25mw/100mw/200mw/400mw/600mw Switchable)
Antenna: 5.8G pagoda Antenna
ARRIS Explorer280 280MM Fpv racing drone frame x 1
ARRIS X2206 1500KV Brushless motor x 4
ARRIS BLHeli_S 30A ESC x 4
Gemfan 7042 Propeller x 4
F4 V3 Pro flight controller x 1
BN-880 Flight Control GPS Module x1
ARRIS VT5804 Switchable video transmitter x 1
Foxeer Pagoda pro antenna x 1
Frsky Q X7 radio with R9M Module with dR9MM receiver x 1
Note: Battery for QX7 is not included.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reasons why I believe this is a great beginner fpv drone is because it is more stable than a racing drone. Also because the gps will give you arrows on the screen to help you know which direction you need to fly to reach the home point. That is a huge help if you are unfamiliar with the area. The return to home works most of the time, but you must make sure that you get gps lock before take off or it won't even go into RTH mode. It just stays in normal flight mode.
Unfortunately, the RTH mode sometimes will toilet roll and, thus, won't land properly. It works properly most of the time though. The best thing you could possibly buy to prevent you from losing your investment is a Tracki gps tracking device which costs $20 per month for service. This tracking device prevented me from losing this drone 3 times already. One time after flying 2,700 feet in altitude in the clouds, I couldn't fly the drone back because of high wind and it went into fail safe mode, but ended up 5 miles away. It landed with no damages fortunately. I found it only because I had the Tracki gps device.
In regards to max flight distance. It'll fly about a mile away. Attitude is very impressive.... I've taken it almost 2,800 feet high!
Over all, it's a great drone but don't expect the RTH to work perfectly everytime. It's still better than having a FPV drone with no RTH. But remember, a gps tracking device is more than worth the money to prevent losing your investment.
Everything came on time for what i expected except for the battery. Amazon was great at fixing the problem. They offered me a replacement or a $50 certificate in place of the battery. I already opened the package and toyed with it so i got the certificate. Only worked with Amazon made items. So i couldn't get a battery with it. I got the battery for the qx7 put it in to test it. Was hard to get out and the flimsy connector broke. So here i am waiting for a new battery for the quad and now gonna need a new qx7 controller cuz the battery connector just ripped out. Gonna update when i get parts and get it up in the air