ARRL Operating Manual 10th edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Item Weight : 1.75 pounds
- ISBN-10 : 087259596X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0872595965
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 0.6 x 10.5 inches
- Publisher : ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio; 10th edition (October 8, 2012)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #871,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Why it is needed to print "CW abbreviations" twice?
2) ITU frequency allocation table (#11.5 in the book) is inaccurate (for example, 7 Mc in Europe is 200 kc wide for a long time now, not 7.0-7.1).
3) Low frequency bands are not even mentioned.
And in the end: it is at least two times thinner than shown in the advertising photo.
Top reviews from other countries